Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Storm Alert
16 May 22 16:01
| Topic/replies: 7,536 | Blogger: Storm Alert's blog
Arsenal 1.8 for tonight match and that looks a stonking lay bet to me. Despite a good record against Newcastle (Arsenal won 17 of last 18), Newcastle have improved in the past few months and are strong at St James' Park. With White and Gabriel recovering from injuries, Arsenal look weak in defence although Holding banned a plus. Newcastle have some injuries as well.

From a betting PoV, Arsenal typically get themselves into a winning position but whenever something goes against them promptly collapse. Spurs were gifted the win the other night because Holding and Arteta in particular couldn't handle the pressure. I'm sure Holding along with other Arsenal defenders was told to shackle Son and is just not good enough to cope with such a class player. Arteta prancing around on the touchline like a manic after the sending off, instead of reorganising his defence was inexcusable. Whilst I have no doubt Arteta will rev the team up for tonight match, if his tactics are not spot on he is incapable of changing things during the match.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 101
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 16 May 22 16:51
Arse do look a tad short.
By:
everyone's a winner
When: 16 May 22 16:54
laying certainly is the way forward
By:
deliris
When: 16 May 22 17:06
if arsenal have won 17 of last 18 games then it seems the right thing to do is back arsenal.
By:
brassneck
When: 16 May 22 17:10
What about THE SECRET.Laugh
By:
everyone's a winner
When: 16 May 22 17:15
not away from home they haven't but yes past record against them is good but i don't think that you can disregard more recent form. those weren't the same teams that are playing now. certainly not a bank job but the value is to oppose them imho
By:
everyone's a winner
When: 16 May 22 17:16
block martingale again?
By:
brassneck
When: 16 May 22 17:24
DEFINITION OF A SECRET=Something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by othersConfused
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 16 May 22 17:38
I couldn't back Arsenal with any confidence @ the 1.77 It is now. I think BTTS at the 1.82 mark is perhaps the safer option.
By:
everyone's a winner
When: 16 May 22 17:46
not sure i'd want that at odds on either, i could see it being nicked 1-0 as well either way but i'm not a goals bettor so bow to others' knowledge on those prices
By:
Emitdeb
When: 16 May 22 17:49
Vibe is Arsenal... Confused Suspect the refs been told a Arsenal victory makes Sky happy...
By:
lurka
When: 16 May 22 17:55
I don't see Arsenal winning unless Newcastle are very poor but I think they'll be up for it.

I'd wait for team news as White/Gabriel and Wilson/Trippier all have a chance of starting.
By:
Storm Alert
When: 16 May 22 18:38
I had to go in again at 1.76. Mainly because of their habit of blowing top four in recent seasons. Record against Newcastle is staggeringly good however.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 16 May 22 18:43
Btts again

2 out the last 3 landed quickly and Arsenal were the prannies that couldnt score the other night

Newcastle are very much on the beach so Arsenal to win as well
By:
The Dragon
When: 16 May 22 18:45
if newcastle play like they did v city it will be a stroll in the park for the gooners
By:
DOUBLED
When: 16 May 22 18:46
Newcastle on the beach ?? Really LaughLaugh if Arsenal win they will have to play really well imo
By:
DOUBLED
When: 16 May 22 18:47
Arsenal are a million miles away from Man City (nap)Wink
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 16 May 22 18:47
Will be watching this and just keeping tabs on the Luton game

Doubled have you watched Newcastle recently? The slippers are on Laugh
By:
DOUBLED
When: 16 May 22 18:48
why because Liverpool beat them 1-0 and they got spanked at Man City ? WOW ...great form student Laugh
By:
Storm Alert
When: 16 May 22 18:50
They have won four of last six and looked good when losing by one to Liverpool.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 16 May 22 18:52
We’ll see tonight
By:
DOUBLED
When: 16 May 22 18:55
We will .... and I did watch flaky Arsenal against Spurs and they were dreadful bottled it as usual
By:
lurka
When: 16 May 22 19:01
White and Gabriel both start
By:
lurka
When: 16 May 22 19:02
Wilson starting for Newc
By:
ImSoLuckyLucky!
When: 16 May 22 19:03
Tripper on the bench
No Wilcotts
Laugh
By:
Storm Alert
When: 16 May 22 19:16
White and Gabriel both start

Looks like a bit of a gamble. Although Arteta not got much choice.
By:
lurka
When: 16 May 22 19:16
Fancy Guimaraes to score, just because Arsenal were linked to him
By:
Life-Lucky
When: 16 May 22 19:32
Home Win & Draw Double Chance is better than evens, thats my bet

ps COYS!
By:
johnnythebull
When: 16 May 22 19:57
too many sh1te teams in this league..2 of them on display 2nite..c'mon u Geordie c@nts
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 16 May 22 20:02
I dont getnthe love in for the prem either johnny

I can sit and watch a league 2 match just as easily as I can a prem game, yet a lot of prem fans are so snobby that they mock lower league football, probably never watch anything other than the brand than is the prem
By:
johnnythebull
When: 16 May 22 20:10
i've only started watching again as the season draws to a conclusion and the Winner,relegation battle and 4th spot were undecided and likely to go close to the wire so the games were meaningful..other than that not really interested in watching,just check the results

much prefer cricket,snooker,cycling

FA Cup final a case in point..not a boring 0-0 as such just too many missed goals by overrated,grossly overpaid so termed strikers

for all that been a yid since knee high to a grasshopper so obviously would like them to nick 4th
By:
Storm Alert
When: 16 May 22 20:10
Arsenal already under the cosh. Only a matter of time until the concede. Arteta needs to change tactics but doesn't have a clue what to do...
By:
johnnythebull
When: 16 May 22 20:12
let's hope it stays that way
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 16 May 22 20:12
I could be termed more of a football fan than a club fan nowadays though

Love watching all kinds of different leagues now
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 16 May 22 20:16
Its one ofmthe reasons I dont get this obssesion with reaching the “promised land”

The fans dont see the financial benefits so why the fixation ?

The good thing is the success the previous season thats the most enjoyable if your a fan of a club like Fulham for example, after that is the dreaded relegation battle if your paying £60 for the pleasure of a ticket
By:
johnnythebull
When: 16 May 22 20:31
Gooners gonna nick this..same old story..Newcs plenty of possession,can't score
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 16 May 22 20:32
Newcastle are the better side...

Blush
By:
johnnythebull
When: 16 May 22 20:39
means nowt unless you translate that superiority into goals
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 16 May 22 20:40
True

Arsenal to nick a goal seems likely
By:
Des Pond
When: 16 May 22 20:43
I'm sticking to the Huddersfield v Luton game tonight, but I think this could be 0-0 at HT as well. Something about Arteta that annoys me. Not sure wheteher it's his moaning, deluded comments, or if it's just his weird thunderbirds hair. But he just irritates me, somehow.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com