Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ImSoLuckyLucky!
11 May 22 13:55
| Topic/replies: 13,581 | Blogger: ImSoLuckyLucky!'s blog
Vince not pleased
Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 13
By:
Jack Hacksaw
When: 11 May 22 15:59
Shocking!
By:
Twoboyz
When: 11 May 22 15:59
Whats he going for. Not manager ?
By:
The Dragon
When: 11 May 22 17:16
signed a one year contract. FG not pleased. what a strange club watford areCrazy 8 manager since start of 2018

it will end in tears i reckon
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 11 May 22 19:17
A daft one butnit is Watford and it is a parachute club so they get away with this hiring and firing managers on a whim, and they can buy new squads and have up to 50 players on the books

And in Watfords case they can just loan players from their owners other club in Italy as well

It must be nice being in a bubble that cant be gotten into
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 11 May 22 19:18
Weve got an owner like that as well

And I thought that wasnt allowed? Its beyond daft football nowadays ffs
By:
barstool
When: 11 May 22 20:00
Cannot see ex premier league players wanting to take much notice of an ex division 2 manager. On a hiding to nothing, albeit a better paid one.
By:
11kv
When: 11 May 22 21:01
Watford players are all mercenaries so wont make the slightest difference who the main man is .......
By:
roache
When: 11 May 22 21:25
Forest Green literally crawled to the finish line this season after being so dominant  and i think its a strange appointment by Watford as he has very little experience as a manager and certainly none at the higher end of the spectrum
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 11 May 22 21:45
Cheap roache

Thats my theiry behidn it

He could ne a grea appointment or he could be a disaster but cheap to bin off and hire a  ruce type midway through the season

If you go down do you want Marshe replacing ?
By:
sparrow
When: 11 May 22 21:57
A sad state of affairs but typical of what the game has come to now in this country.
By:
roache
When: 12 May 22 09:06
Marshe will be given next season but i am not sure about him as RB Leipzig sacked him just a few months into his tenure this season and they have done quite well since but the idea of us bouncing straight back up i do not believe will happen as there is such a big job in re shaping the squad as Phillips,Raphinha,Llorente,Koch,Rodrigo will be off and possibly others, this season has been a total shambles and i forecast before the City game that we will not win another game this season thats how poor we are but you never know in football as Burnley could easily lose there last 3 fixtures and we would only require another point.
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 13 May 22 06:16
Football ain’t it about doing well in lower leagues getting a chance ?
Watford are a club with no identity , musical chair stuff is a joke along with asking roy keep them up
Good luck to the fella cos history tells you he be gone within couple of months if starting bad
By:
G Hall
When: 13 May 22 10:04
Well it's a win win isn't it, if ge gets them promoted he knows he will probably only get 3/4 months in premier league with them going by recent manager history. His stock will have improved and he would likely get a championship club to man.

A bad start next season sees him sacked early on and he gets a job back in league 1 or 2, so definitely worth the risk and the extra ching ching.

No tears if it goes pear shaped.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com