Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
05 May 22 17:35
| Topic/replies: 31,790 | Blogger: workrider's blog
I got this lad very wrong , I said when he arrived at Utd he'd be no asset,I was so wrong. He has been brilliant and without him Utd would have dropped off the radar...
Pause Switch to Standard View Ronaldo I have to hold my hands up...
Show More
Report lurka May 5, 2022 7:30 PM BST
I think their whole attack suffers and the team defensively in having to carry him. He was always going to be top scorer as he demands the attack be built around him. There's nothing surprising about that even at his age.

Fine if he is banging in 30+ a season and the team is winning leagues and challenging for CLs. But the likes of Dybala scored less when he was at Juve and the team didn't score more. Same with Benzema at Real and look at him now.

Obviously there are other problems this year at United, esp missing Greenwood, but they'd have been better off with a more mobile striker and Cavani coming off the bench or even starting some of the time.
Report Emitdeb May 5, 2022 7:52 PM BST
I said when he arrived at Utd he'd get Ole the sack before Christmas...
Report Ibrahima Sonko May 5, 2022 8:43 PM BST
He has held back the progress of the younger players at man u, stupid signing.
Report cruso May 5, 2022 9:02 PM BST
Just who exactly has he held up... apart from Cavani..
I dont think the team has been built around him either as we dont have a coach who is capable of implementing that.
He encourages the youngsters he plays with and probably behind the scenes..Elanga & Garnacho for instance.
Report HallGreenSpy May 5, 2022 9:57 PM BST
They said that about Bruno last year. Just saying.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com