Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lybertyne
05 Mar 22 00:08
| Topic/replies: 7,832 | Blogger: lybertyne's blog
Had a 4-fold, 3 came in and needed a goal at Vitesse to win.  They missed a penalty.  4mins 41secs into injury time and the clock stops.  Bit odd but I accept I've lost.  Just found out the game has been voided - 4 minutes and 41 seconds deep into injury time - and so I collect on the 3 winners from my 4-fold. Grin
Pause Switch to Standard View A Very Fortunate Voiding
Show More
Report SontaranStratagem March 5, 2022 12:27 AM GMT
Weird that one because you’d think he’d have just whistled for full time
Report FatPunt March 5, 2022 8:01 AM GMT
I had a single on the game. I laid Sparta Rotterdam and went to bed in a mood because I thought I'd done my money. When I got up this morning my stake had been returned. Happy days.
Report loui March 5, 2022 9:25 AM GMT
I laid Sparta at ht, watched last 20 minutes. Game was getting fractious, Sparta were timewasting. Near the end a fan ran onto the pitch to confront a Sparta player. He didn't even get nabbed by stewards who watches him jump into the stands up the stairs and out the ground. Then Sparta keeper was about to take a go kick and a plastic bottle hit him on the temple, and he was down screaming, was a delayed reaction. While  he was being treated by the post, a flare was thrown into the goal, and sort of exploded at one point. Ref took teams off. Thought it would restart when it all calmed down but never happened. Expect they'll give the result to Sparta. Was very surprised to see cash back in later, but suppose there was a couple of minutes left on clock.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com