Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
19 Feb 22 13:43
| Topic/replies: 18,520 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Gamblers who say "that winning gambling system will never work"
should not interrupt those who are winning every time they play it
GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 37
By:
Corky
When: 19 Feb 22 15:20
Are you the bloke that said laying odds on favourites away was the road to riches ?
By:
brassneck
When: 19 Feb 22 22:05
What we all want to know is "how much did Corky really win tonight ,punters never stopped backing paris and ac milan from first whistle"and there were millions matched.
take a bow SIR Corky,betfair's latest millionaireShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
By:
themightymac
When: 19 Feb 22 22:09
Best gambling tip is don`t start gambling. It`s a waste of time and money.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 19 Feb 22 22:09
lend us a tenner corky mate
By:
sofaking
When: 19 Feb 22 22:18
Get a job 'seppe. Roma in Ballyfermot are hiring. Crazy
By:
brassneck
When: 19 Feb 22 22:23
"well done Corky,you have given every punter a super boost,its not everyone on here that starts the day with a few hundred in the available to bet balance and goes to bed with a few hundred thousand extra.
Well done Corky,i am delighted for you.
everyone remember =Corky followed the Brass system,and now he knows the system that never fails.Grin
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
By:
Corky
When: 19 Feb 22 22:34
You must have the wrong Corky. I am penniless, ask Jepetto.
By:
Corky
When: 20 Feb 22 00:10
I theoretically followed your system one Saturday and found I would have been bankrupt by midday.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 20 Feb 22 00:17
you're just saying that mate because you dont want to spot me any money
By:
Capt__F
When: 20 Feb 22 00:23
just sent you 20 sheet Plain
By:
Giuseppe
When: 20 Feb 22 00:25
posted that before i saw your 20 i'm not greedy
By:
Capt__F
When: 20 Feb 22 00:33
you tried Big Issue ?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 20 Feb 22 00:44
Plain
By:
everyone's a winner
When: 20 Feb 22 08:55
brass are you still suggesting you can blindly lay odds on away faves over time and make money? track it properly to level stakes using bf odds and you'll see it won't work
By:
G Hall
When: 20 Feb 22 09:52
Correct everyone's a winner, it won't work just like Guiseppe Laugh
By:
GTFI
When: 20 Feb 22 10:56
Morning campers,  I'm curious,  obviously we all have our own ideas of a "winning system"   but let's imagine there is one,  the question is....
"How much is a winning system" actually worth?   
Obviously we all have our own ideas on that answer,  so i'm curious what YOUR answer would be.
By:
brassneck
When: 20 Feb 22 15:41
did corky lay man united at 1.08 at half time and trade out at 2-2 that would cover him for a week.Corky is the manGrin
By:
brassneck
When: 20 Feb 22 15:45
Corky seen in Knight bridge London this morning pricing houses at 7 grand a square foot.Grin
By:
Corky
When: 20 Feb 22 15:57
Corky seen in Lidl at the reduced counter.
By:
brassneck
When: 20 Feb 22 16:00
he was spending his Rangers profitsGrin
By:
Giuseppe
When: 20 Feb 22 17:33
i have a winning system and will sell it for 20 euros send PM for details
By:
brassneck
When: 20 Feb 22 18:11
Corky does not need a new winning system,he has one,he is away to spend his Monaco profits.Cool
By:
Giuseppe
When: 20 Feb 22 18:19
that better not be true corky
By:
Corky
When: 20 Feb 22 22:22
Don't worry, I put a couple of grand on for you. I err seem to have mislaid your bank details. Oh well, maybe next time.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 20 Feb 22 22:59
sent them to you in a PM
By:
Corky
When: 21 Feb 22 00:15
Internets down.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 21 Feb 22 00:16
if your internet is down how did you post that?
By:
brassneck
When: 21 Feb 22 20:16
Corky gets another bundle of cash out of Napoli ,there is no stopping Sir Corky.Grin
By:
Corky
When: 21 Feb 22 22:26
What about the thirty other away faves I lost money on. Not so loud about those. CryCryLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
Giuseppe
When: 21 Feb 22 22:32
"Corky gets another bundle of cash out of Napoli"

is that true mate?
By:
Corky
When: 21 Feb 22 22:34
Pennies mate, pennies. Follow this system and you'll have the bailiffs round.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 21 Feb 22 22:36
already have them coming around mate
By:
G Hall
When: 22 Feb 22 07:26
Good Morning Gentlemen,

Melbourne City v Central Coast early kick off this morning  8.55.

Prediction over 3.5 goals, hopefully a profit can be achieved although some trading may be required. It should be possible to make $20 on the game, and then I can buy your system Guiseppe, wish me luck.
By:
G Hall
When: 22 Feb 22 09:57
1-1 HT we are in the green zone
By:
G Hall
When: 22 Feb 22 10:25
2-2 65 Minutes job done for the day.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 22 Feb 22 11:29
Very well said mac and boy do we have the experience to prove it.  Blush
My old gaffer told me as I am sure the world over did to others that you'll never nay money if you smoke or bet.  Did I pay any attention?
And my Ma used to tell us he was away to buy Mrs Ladbrokes a new fur coat when he slipped out "for a message".  Laugh
I've long pondered on what advice I would give a 14 year old me if I could meet him and have now settled for telling him fcuk all - because he simply wouldn't listen anyway!
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 22 Feb 22 11:31
nay = have any.  Not a slang word just a dopy mis=stype!
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com