Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
08 Dec 21 04:56
| Topic/replies: 18,471 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Because of the impact VAR is having on it.
football supporters  association survey.sky sports,
but you all have to agree"it really is sh1te and has ruined football"Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View 40% of football fans likely to turn...
Show More
Report brentford December 8, 2021 5:49 AM GMT
chances of them following through on that threat 2.5 %
Report rommel December 8, 2021 10:04 AM GMT
hardly any impact hth,still a mag' product
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B December 8, 2021 12:17 PM GMT
Personally I'm happy with VAR.  Most of the time gets the correct decision.  For me one inch offside is ........... offside.

Yes it slows the game down but at least as a rule it gets things right.
Report Jinxy1 December 8, 2021 7:42 PM GMT
VAR is ruining the game.

Let the players play, let the officials officiate. We all make mistakes. VAR makes mistakes.
Report roache December 8, 2021 10:06 PM GMT
VAR takes far more away from the game than it puts back in,countless goals disallowed for the attacker being offside by centimetres when football is about scoring goals the Everton v Arsenal game a clear example with all that is wrong with VAR with 2 good goals disallowed by absolute fractions yet a division lower and across the whole of the football pyramid they would of stood,they need to build in a substantial margin of error for these offsides then more goals will be allowed to stand and it would be the same for both sides and yes we will still get goals ruled out by minimal amounts with a substantial margin of error built into these offside lines but it will see less goals being ruled out because less than 1% of the attackers body was found by VAR after a few minutes of forensic examination found that 1% of the attackers body to be 1cm offside.
Report Senyatta December 9, 2021 4:09 AM GMT
worst part for me is you can't celebrate a goal/bet until the kickoff has been taken. by the time the goal is good the moment has long passed.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com