Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Reynard
01 Dec 21 19:46
| Topic/replies: 7,832 | Blogger: Reynard's blog
What is it with this new phenomenom ?
I've witnessed heart attacks in grounds before and the game just continued Confused
Pause Switch to Standard View Medical emergencies in the stands
Show More
Report BennyBinion1 December 1, 2021 7:57 PM GMT
Shhhhhhh.......

You can't talk about it.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! December 1, 2021 7:58 PM GMT
Must be COVID27

Devil
Report SontaranStratagem December 1, 2021 8:27 PM GMT
I can remember one incident at a game sure it was Barnsley away where they stuck a net round the bloke having the heart attack and the carried on
Report morpteh mackem December 1, 2021 8:33 PM GMT
one at southampton now
Report Reynard December 1, 2021 8:33 PM GMT
Beyond a fkin joke now Crazy
Report sofaking December 1, 2021 8:35 PM GMT
Hmm, wonder what's responsible for this massive uptick in heart attacks/inflamation, clots, myocarditis etc in all age groups recently.  Confused
Report sofaking December 1, 2021 8:35 PM GMT

Dec 1, 2021 -- 8:33PM, morpteh mackem wrote:

one at southampton now

Really?

Report SontaranStratagem December 1, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
If so thats no coincidence ffs

I know more and more going down sick as well but they its mild so beware
Report sofaking December 1, 2021 8:42 PM GMT
I'm watching Soton game now.  It's half time and it says the 2nd half is delayed but there's no commentary to explain why.
Report SontaranStratagem December 1, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
So it could be owt then
Report Latalomne December 1, 2021 9:21 PM GMT
Prior to Eriksen's collapse at the Euros, medical staff would have gone to the person's aid with play continuing, but that would have meant there was no-one left to treat the players if anything should happen to them.

This is a new diktat to contend with that.  It's absolutely nothing to do with more people having medical episodes in the stands.
Report SontaranStratagem December 1, 2021 10:04 PM GMT
To be fair when I attended Forest games thered be multiple times in tge season someone needed attention esp in winter

Probably supporting Forest didnt help either Sad
Report Coachbuster December 1, 2021 10:07 PM GMT
showed this clip on tv of medical emergencies and this guy drowning in the river outside of the forest ground Sonts   ...  luckily for him there was an expert lifeguard at the ground and he got him out just in the nick of time
Report Reynard December 1, 2021 10:26 PM GMT
To the best of my knowledge nobody was drowning in the top tier of the Graham Taylor Stand at Vicarage Road this evening Tongue Out
Report Coachbuster December 1, 2021 10:33 PM GMT
i would have thought any game would be stopped if there was a medical emergency as described in the news  ...i would hope so ,  you cant carry on in those circs  .... not to mention   the fans witnessing the event
Report SontaranStratagem December 1, 2021 11:40 PM GMT
Coach

Some idiot did that again a couple of seasons, we were winning deep into injury time against Derby, he jumps in the river and then literally 30 seconds later Martin scored ti rescue them a point CrazyPlain

Funny and tragic at the same time Whoops
Report SontaranStratagem December 1, 2021 11:42 PM GMT
And agree the game should be stopped
Report spyker December 3, 2021 7:06 PM GMT
More old people (with the money to buy prem tickets) means more likelihood of people having 'incidents where ever they are. ~It (along with chronic under investment the last 10 years) are the reasons why hospitals are going to be such terrible places for the next 10 years at least and that was before covid.
Report 11kv December 3, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
Used to be a programme and a cup of Bovril,now its a mask and a de -fib............
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com