Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unitedbiscuits
12 Oct 21 21:39
| Topic/replies: 15,775 | Blogger: unitedbiscuits's blog
His nerve has gone.
But it takes a brave manager to tell him.
Pause Switch to Standard View Harry Kane, shot to bits
Show More
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 12, 2021 9:42 PM BST
Ideal game for him Sunday Sad
Report SlippyBlue October 12, 2021 9:50 PM BST
I saw him against us a month ago and if I remember correctly he hardly touched the ball let alone have a pop at goal. He looked pretty much lost and disinterested to me and I wasn't the only person who thought that.
Report davehayes October 13, 2021 4:45 PM BST
I would say he is staying at Spurs against his best wishes and will leave in the Summer.
Report duffy October 13, 2021 5:57 PM BST
What I could possibly see happening is now that his dream move has gone and with it at his age probably his last chance to move to one of the real big clubs, as his form deteriorates this could turn full circle with the club wanting to get rid of the 30 something,  but with only offers coming from other mid table sides Kane sticks two fingers up to Levy and says, see how you like it, I'll stay put thanks
Report rommel October 15, 2021 12:04 AM BST
bang on duff,pep shouldve just stumped up,paid the ransom,now city 'arry and spurs will suffer
Report sofaking October 15, 2021 1:12 AM BST
he's welcome to leave in January. 100m will do.
Report sofaking October 15, 2021 1:13 AM BST

Oct 13, 2021 -- 11:57AM, duffy wrote:

What I could possibly see happening is now that his dream move has gone and with it at his age probably his last chance to move to one of the real big clubs, as his form deteriorates this could turn full circle with the club wanting to get rid of the 30 something,

Report sofaking October 15, 2021 1:14 AM BST
Only Man City appeared to be interested and under no circumstances can they considered to be a "big club".
Report Life-Lucky October 15, 2021 8:47 AM BST
Levy is a smart man, you don't get that rich being a simpleton, but sacking Jose and keeping Harry were bad decisions imho. Jose was miserable at THFC by the looks of him but it was justified by the poor performances of the team he inherited, in time I think he'd have come good. As for HK, whatever you think of his talents, by playing in the Champions League Final he effectively became bigger than the club, SAF wouldn't have played him and a'la David Beckham would have sold him. THFC are a mess, morale destroyed, money wasted on nDombele and others, huge debts. They're going nowhere, its a bit sad
Report 11kv October 17, 2021 5:40 PM BST
Laugh
Report unitedbiscuits October 17, 2021 5:42 PM BST
Will Kane swap shirts (hint) after the match?
Report unitedbiscuits October 17, 2021 5:54 PM BST
He's on fire.

Time for Newcastle fans to accept Kane as one of their own, just like Mohammed bin Salman.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com