Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unitedbiscuits
12 Oct 21 20:31
| Topic/replies: 15,765 | Blogger: unitedbiscuits's blog
*un* you have ever seen?

Is it right that England should take the field with a player whose international reputation says he should have "cheat" blazoned across his back?

Did this country not stand for fair play all that not long ago?
Pause Switch to Standard View Is Jack Grealish the most complete
Show More
Report stewarts rise October 12, 2021 10:03 PM BST
You seen to have a strange fixation with Grealish, knocking him at every opportunity.
Our most creative player again tonight perhaps you should ask yourself where this unhealthy obsession stems from?
Report jerseyboy October 13, 2021 8:44 AM BST
Biscuits   you must watch a different game to me,  Grealish the best player on the pitch and yet the bloody manager subs him and his replacement did exactly F A,, Unless JG was injured which I do not think was the case..
Biscuits   you must watch a different game to me,  Grealish the best player on the pitch and yet the bloody manager subs him and his replacement did exactly F A,, Unless JG was injured which I do not think was the case..
Report rothko October 13, 2021 10:16 AM BST
FFS UB you are obsessed with Grealish
he was better than many last night but I doubt you could see that
Report HallGreenSpy October 13, 2021 11:52 AM BST
He had every right to be aggrieved when took off. Big fek up from Southgate that.
Report jed.davison October 13, 2021 12:13 PM BST
Amusingly UB your distaste for Grealish is shared, perhaps even exceeded, by former forumite and UKIP candidate blackburn, who has posted one of his now regular condemnations of the boy on Facebook this very morning.

It's nice to know that you'd both have been sitting there seething at his mere presence on the pitch. But then again it's better than just sitting there fulminating about Brexit the whole time I suppose.
Report layingisthewayforward October 13, 2021 1:14 PM BST
Rather odd to pick Grealish out, looked the best player on the pitch to me.
Report howard October 13, 2021 1:39 PM BST
Southgate is a nice guy. Intelligent and speaks well. He is way off top class  when it comes to managing a football team.
Report Giuseppe October 13, 2021 1:41 PM BST
is there any other coach in world football who would start Saka over Grealisgh, or replace Grealish with Saka after 60 minutes when his team needed a goal?

how much would Saka be worth on the transfer market?
Report Giuseppe October 13, 2021 1:44 PM BST
before he joined Man City Grealish had only ever started one European Championship or World Cup (qualifier or finals) game under Southgate, (I think he also started one Nations league game)

City paid 100 million for a player with only one proper competitive start for England

somebody is very wrong here, either Gareth or pep
Report Giuseppe October 13, 2021 1:46 PM BST
Southgate has now picked him for every game (except Andorra) sicne he joined City

is he doing that due to pressure? he clearly still doesn't rate the guy, or is there some other issue?
Report brians October 13, 2021 6:50 PM BST
Show pony.
Report LoyalHoncho October 13, 2021 6:56 PM BST
I hadn;t thought of it howard in those terms but of course you are right.  Any manager worth his salt and on the verge of winning a major competition by doing the right thing and going for the Italian jugular over the next 80 or so minutes, as Southgate was, would now be an English GOD!  He blew it and continues to say what his bosses and the media want to hear.
Report themightymac October 13, 2021 9:48 PM BST
100% right LH.
Report Capt__F October 13, 2021 9:51 PM BST
Grealish Rice and Kane should be representing Ireland
Report brians October 13, 2021 11:23 PM BST
Great idea ,  they are not a lot of use to us in England.
Report Giuseppe October 14, 2021 12:01 AM BST
and conor coady and michael keane
Report Giuseppe October 14, 2021 12:02 AM BST
England have stolen half the Ireland team no wonder Ireland aren't going to qualify

ireland isn't your colony any more lads stop stealing thieir players
Report unitedbiscuits October 14, 2021 8:51 PM BST
Amusingly UB your distaste for Grealish is shared, perhaps even exceeded, by former forumite and UKIP candidate blackburn, who has posted one of his now regular condemnations of the boy on Facebook this very morning.

It's nice to know that you'd both have been sitting there seething at his mere presence on the pitch. But then again it's better than just sitting there fulminating about Brexit the whole time I suppose.

jed.davison, you unwittingly put your finger on the problem. Grealish is 33, not a "boy". Suspicion is that Jack is quite comfortable being a wingman, Peter Pan in a 3 Lions shirt.
Report unitedbiscuits October 14, 2021 8:58 PM BST
And an alice band.
Report elise October 14, 2021 9:23 PM BST
Grealish is 33, not a "boy" ... sharp as a bowling ball
Report Giuseppe October 14, 2021 9:26 PM BST
though nationalist british types would like jack for declaring for Ingerland over Eirland?
Report Giuseppe October 14, 2021 9:26 PM BST
can ireland have him back if you don;t want him?
Report brians October 15, 2021 8:45 AM BST
Sure can, he's keeping a good player who can actually stand up out of the team.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com