Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hank Hill
06 Oct 21 20:38
| Topic/replies: 17,061 | Blogger: Hank Hill's blog
Italy unbeaten run about to come to an end. 2 down and 10 men
Pause Switch to Standard View Ita v Spn Nat Lge
Show More
Report bettinghelp October 6, 2021 8:42 PM BST
More drama to come, imo. What's with Ferran and Chiesa swapping shirts at half time?
Report ProSniper October 6, 2021 8:49 PM BST
The moronic commentators are acting like it's a HUGE "SHOCK" Blush
Report Hank Hill October 6, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Definitely not a huge shock, but I am a bit surprised how easy it has been for Spain
Report ProSniper October 6, 2021 9:05 PM BST
Fine margins as always. Had Insigne not missed that glorious chance for equalizer then who knows what happens from that point. But all streaks are there to be broken, and it's hardly surprising that it's been done by a good Spanish side(who let's not forget largely dominated them only a few months back..)
Report Ahoy 1982 October 6, 2021 9:49 PM BST
Spain very wasteful, should have been a lot easier..
Report smirnoff2therescue October 6, 2021 9:57 PM BST
unless ya fancy a South American team then tekk ya pick for next years world cup winners - both a country mile ahead of anything else Europe has to offer PlainPlainPlain
Report ProSniper October 6, 2021 10:26 PM BST
Big revival coming for zegermans under Flick, smirny..
Report smirnoff2therescue October 6, 2021 10:44 PM BST
nah pro im sh1t hot wiv this antepost lark since 2014 - not got one wrong - i know o know show us ya bets blah blah blah - Germany were in same sort of position in 2014 and won it so you always need em on ya side - i was heavily into Brazil pre tourny but soon jumped on the Germans - quite literally as it happened lol- in Sa Coma where right outside our hotel room you cud pick oranges off a tree and one of chinese restaurants down on quiet main strip did a hot soup that will never be surpassed LoveLoveLove
Report ProSniper October 6, 2021 10:50 PM BST
Can't beat a good soup Happy
Report smirnoff2therescue October 6, 2021 10:56 PM BST
It was that gud me mate was sweating like a rapist in restaurant on night on one of these get 5 for 10 euro deals and we went down on choo choo train -any1 been to Sa Coma will get that- and ordered the soup again in ridic midday son LaughLaughCoolCool
Report ProSniper October 6, 2021 11:23 PM BST
2 bad you couldn't get the recipe.. Mischief
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com