Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
25 Sep 21 17:58
| Topic/replies: 18,063 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Shocked
Pause Switch to Standard View Big Sam seen in Manchester tonight.
Show More
Report unitedbiscuits September 25, 2021 6:58 PM BST
Ha ha!

Big Sam's the man to develop the potential of Ronaldo.
Report brassneck September 25, 2021 10:14 PM BST
Big sam's first rule.=no posing to the crowd if we happen to score a goal.get back in your xxxxing positionsLaugh
Report PLACEWISE September 26, 2021 9:22 AM BST
Maybe they could joint manage become partners it worked our for Stan and Ollie why not Sam and Ollie
Report ballyregan September 26, 2021 1:15 PM BST
big sam has alot of experience of old trafford due to his links with socceraid management so he know the grass like the back of his hand give him the job when oles gone surely
Report unitedbiscuits September 26, 2021 3:39 PM BST
I did not see this but it is reported that Ronaldo, after being subbed against Young Boys, stood behind his manager on the touchline and lifted Solsjaer's arms to indicate directions to the team. Like a puppetmaster.  Is this true?
Report brassneck September 26, 2021 4:14 PM BST
Sam as Manager and Ronaldo as assistant player manager with Sam to get a 2 year  deal to steer the Club and keep it in the top 4 in the premier,Ronaldo to take over as Manager in 2 years time.Shocked
Report Crisp77 September 26, 2021 4:17 PM BST
Rooney doing better than Ole with minus £200 million and free agents.
Report Giuseppe September 26, 2021 4:27 PM BST
has Ronaldo ever expressed an interest in coaching? I would be a bit worried if I was Ole
Report ballyregan September 26, 2021 4:28 PM BST
fergie still pulls the strings at united if ronaldo feels oles not up to it he will be gone
Report unitedbiscuits September 26, 2021 4:43 PM BST
Not sure about that, ballyregan. Fergie has had a stroke. It would be weird if players still climbed the steps to the office of "the boss" like they did after Sir Matt Busby stood down.

To be fair to Fergie, he has always avoided that predicament. I think he's just paid £1m a year to look after the wine cellar at Old Trafford.
Report ballyregan September 26, 2021 4:51 PM BST
imo I think the main reason ronaldo is at united now is because of his close relationship with ferguson
Report unitedbiscuits September 26, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Well maybe. For sure Ferguson made a huge mistake selling Ronaldo.
Report unitedbiscuits September 26, 2021 5:08 PM BST
Arsenal being two up only piles the pressure on Ole in the sack race. Wish I'd got on at 20/1 this morning but I did not see the opportunity.
Report ballyregan October 4, 2021 11:30 PM BST
fergie making undermining comments about ole not starting ronaldo a couple of more mediocre results and they will get ole removed sadly
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com