Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ImSoLuckyLucky!
25 Sep 21 14:28
| Topic/replies: 13,452 | Blogger: ImSoLuckyLucky!'s blog
Crashedd
Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Ole at the WHEEL
Show More
Report The Dragon September 26, 2021 8:39 AM BST
wasny happy was he
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 29, 2021 9:17 PM BST
Nearly over the
CLIFF
LaughDevilGrin
Report Emitdeb September 29, 2021 9:55 PM BST
He's a Genius!!!!  LaughLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! October 2, 2021 2:30 PM BST
Cant beat a weakening Toffee team
Devil
Report portmanpark October 2, 2021 2:43 PM BST
wonder if Sancho regrets going to united
Report sofaking October 2, 2021 4:23 PM BST
He'll be gone by November...unfortunately.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! October 2, 2021 4:38 PM BST
Sancho going?

Devil
Report sofaking October 2, 2021 4:40 PM BST
Ole.
Report Crisp77 October 2, 2021 4:43 PM BST
He got unlucky. One of his driving coaches got admitted to The Priory this week.
Report Emitdeb October 2, 2021 6:18 PM BST
Is he sh1t at golf too?
Report hello :-) October 2, 2021 7:10 PM BST
tbh a couple points between them all at top , doing no better or worse than the rest in reality

yet 22s on exchange , too big tbh as we all know ronaldo is managing them now
Report rothko October 2, 2021 8:27 PM BST
complete over reaction so early in the season - well placed to win the league
Report hello :-) October 3, 2021 10:26 AM BST
i agree rothko , backed accordingly

at the very least this trades well , leicester , man city , spurs and liverpool next 4 EPL so lets see , crazy they were 7s just over a week ago and cant see whats changed that much tbh
Report Ibrahima Sonko October 3, 2021 12:31 PM BST
Dropping points against villa & southampton but nothing has changed, you could be correct.

Was thinking get knocked out early in the ECL would be a blessing but they may have to play thursdays instead.
Report The Dragon October 3, 2021 7:31 PM BST
22 on betfair just about sums their chances up i reckon  playing for 4th
Report hello :-) October 4, 2021 9:41 AM BST
when you sign 3 high profile players like ronaldo sancho and varane its going to fling squad dynamics , pecking order upside down

needs a little time to settle , and with thier inconsistencies still only a couple of points in it so are rest doing much better ?

these odds are based on thier next 4 games which they been written off for when season barely in full swing , no  certainty by any means but at 20s plus there has to be chance of improvement esp after international  break which will favour Man U most
Report thelatarps October 4, 2021 11:31 AM BST
I should think the reality here is that ole only gets fired if he fails to make top 4.

United are a unique club with its own philosophy. People talk about the mythic 'United Way' but it is a thing. You really have to know the club to manage it.
For example I dont think the stretford end would accept Antonio Conte playing 5 at the back at home.
If Ole goes, you are probably looking at Carrick or Darren Fletcher taking over. Promotion from within.
There appears to be some continuity of management progression at Old Trafford now. what with Fergus in the directors box and Mike Phelan acting as a conduit with the coaching staff.

Think the only outsider they would countenance would be Pochettino. His position at PSG probably wont be too long term but i would imagine he is in paris til the end of the season. At least.
Report rommel October 4, 2021 11:40 AM BST
that united way thing is a millstone,a rod to beat any manager with,when Ole came in-its this club,in our dna....its fkn drivel...and may cloud Ole and may have fogged up jose van gaal and moyes up too
Report rommel October 4, 2021 11:46 AM BST
ok i take jose back,jose's never wanted to entertain
Report Rider October 4, 2021 11:59 AM BST
ronnie stomping off at the end caused a bit of discussion in the everton game, a lot of pundits suggested it was that he doesnt like to lose, well he did plenty of that at juve last season which didnt cause that reaction each time, I'm pretty sure he was angry at starting on the bench, ole's decision, this isnt going to help ogs future if there is a growing tension between them, realistically with the squad they have it doesnt make sense to play ronnie every minute of every game, so ogs is the unfortunate messenger, he's got a few challengers ahead
Report Rider October 4, 2021 12:00 PM BST
*challenges
Report glow -worm October 4, 2021 12:01 PM BST
here a rumour southgates on his way lol
Report Crisp77 October 4, 2021 12:28 PM BST
To be fair it's not his fault. He's only won a few Lancashire Reserve League titles as a manager and he is up against 3 other managers in the title race with multiple league and champions league wins.
Report rommel October 4, 2021 12:51 PM BST
at the time i thought Moyes decision to take the utd job was one of the worst,but maybe Oles decision to take it eclipses even that,flattered who wouldnt be,utd a great/massive club.did Ole not even give it any thought if he failed,you can aim too high and blow it all
Report thelatarps October 4, 2021 9:09 PM BST
I wonder if a lot of older united fans are  too bothered about all this Ole talk.
After all they sat through a 26 year title drought.
They would have a moan after dropping points to everton when ronaldo didnt start, doubtless. But I would say quite a lot are happy that a proper United man is at the helm..

There seems to be this agenda which says that Man U are the worlds biggest club and ought to be winning the EPL year in year out.
Guys, this is english football.
We have had eras when Utd have dominated, Liv, Arsenal, Leeds, Wolves, Huddersfield, Villa, going all the way back to Preston at the start.
This aint Spain, with Real. Italy with JUve, the bundesliga with Bayern. Cetlic and Rangers in scotland, the rest no where.
There are at least 3 clubs in ENgland capable of matching Utd in the transfer market and none of the rest are the type of also rans you typically get in continental Europe.

You have to face it. Its much harder to win the EPL.
Ole has Utd in the top 4, ok the bare minimum you think. But for gawds sake its less than 10 games in and people are already trying to get him the sack. Next couple of weeks they have Liv and City. I for one wouldnt be at all surprised if they won both those. And that would put a different complexion on the perceived title race.
Report hello :-) October 4, 2021 9:30 PM BST
definately , i would say 20s plus if this position with 6 games left maybe , 6 in tho its an overeaction to pool and city recent form i think

has to be one of best squads in europe , add the ronaldo factor and a little time for squad to settle and they are definately capable , all it takes is a couple wins and confidence , this break came at right time
Report tobermory October 4, 2021 10:07 PM BST

Oct 2, 2021 -- 8:27PM, rothko wrote:

complete over reaction so early in the season - well placed to win the league

Everyone has played 7 games. City have already played 5 of the other 6 teams that were expected to finish Top 7. Chelsea have played 4 of them. Liverpool have played 2. United have played 0.  So they have had - by far - the softest fixtures and are already behind City/Liverpool/Chelsea.

Report ballyregan October 4, 2021 11:35 PM BST
ronaldo does not respect ole fergie pulls the strings ronaldos like his son oles gone soon
Report thelatarps October 4, 2021 11:38 PM BST
ok
That top 7 of tobers includes arsenal and spurs who are absolutely bobbins at the moment and are likely to be for the forseeable.
Leicester have no central defenders, who city managed to thrash..er.. 1-0. And Jamie Vardy had one chalked off thanks to VAR and its questionable interpretation of the offside rule.

I really struggle to believe what I hear when people go on about City, Liv and chelsea.
Yesterdays supposed wonder game, the liv city 2-2, seemed to show to me that both teams arent what they were.

Last year when City were on their dreadful start to the season, red nev on sky pointed out that City's running stats are down on their title seasons in 2018 and 2019.
Yes they went on to win the league but it was 86 points in a covid ruined season. I do doubt that many footballers were 100% at it last year. The continued lockdowns played a huge part. It was a congested season after the previous one over run. City had arguably the best squad to deal with it. It certainly seemed to help that they had a couple of games postponed over xmas giving them a bit of a midwinter break. All of this happened because their spanish players broke covid rules and had a xmas party at which enough of them caught the virus. They got off very lightly imo.

Liv got mugged off in 2019 by City and came back the following season with a vengeance. Their work rate was exceptional however I doubt they are ever going to be able to reach those levels again. I think they know this. Ive seen signs of uncertainty in their mentality in the city and chelsea games. The media love in for Alexander Arnold is going to mask the fact that the kid is one of the worst defensive full backs in the league. Brentford made hay against him. So will plenty of others.

Chelsea are just, well, not all that good are they? Tuchel plays with a back 5 which is fine if you are running away with the league as Conte did. However in a close title race do you want to be going into april with 8 defenders and 3 forwards in a must win game at the bridge? I submit that this chelsea team is a fair way off the conte and mourinho teams of years gone by and are beatable.

As for Utd, the big problems start with the fact that Bruno and Pogba cant really play in the same team. One of them has to be the number 10, the other sits on the bench. End of. Actually there is an argument that Lingard could play... The other is getting wins at OT. Their strength up front is pace, they have it in abundance. However pace is useless when the opponents park the bus. One of Cavani or CR7 has to play at OT as a focal point up top.
If Ole and his team of coaches (Phelan contract extension today btw) can get to square this circle then watch out. I think of all this so called top 7 Utd have the most potential.
Report hello :-) October 5, 2021 11:31 PM BST
would you back front three this early at those odds , no chance

a speculative punt on one of the best squads in the world sitting 2 yes 2 points behind at 20s plus  its a no brainer

its not certain , you have 5/6 teams capable so nothings certain for sure but next 4 games will tell a story , exciting title this season

crazy overeaction tho tbh , 10 0r so days ago they were 7s
Report rommel October 6, 2021 7:38 AM BST
did you see the villareal game?berne game?
Report portmanpark October 6, 2021 8:58 AM BST
hello..if ole is still there at xmas which is almost certain you will get 3 figures for them
Report portmanpark October 6, 2021 9:00 AM BST
if united were serious about winning a title they would have got a couple of players to replace fred and the scotish guy....the fact they bought ronanaldo means shirt sales is the priority.......
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! October 6, 2021 10:42 AM BST
Glaziers sell more shares in Manu
Only own 69% of the shares
NOW

Laugh
Report The Dragon October 6, 2021 8:21 PM BST
dont know what football you have been watching latarps this season but if you think that utd have the most potential of the top 7 you must be on something.

even red nev said that they were not in the same league as liverpool and citeh.

utd will be lucky to finish in top 4
Report hello :-) October 6, 2021 8:51 PM BST
Joined: 07 Dec 03 | Topic/replies: 7,514 | Blogger: portmanpark's blog
if united were serious about winning a title they would have got a couple of players to replace fred and the scotish guy....the fact they bought ronanaldo means shirt sales is the priority.

shirts sales a bonus ,

they also top scorer in italy last season , last second goal in spain to get champ league going  and also the positive winning mentality and training regime that will only advance squad

he wasnt pissed off at ollie last week it was the team on pitch , no one walks off smiling after a draw on ronaldos watch

20s plus gys Happy
Report Crisp77 October 9, 2021 1:55 PM BST
Is Ole no longer at the wheel? The two big stories today Laugh

Manchester United and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 27, has been in contact with Leeds' Brazil midfielder Raphinha, 24, regarding a potential move to Old Trafford. (Mirror)

Manchester United and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 36, is reportedly eager for his club to make a move for Juventus and Italy winger Federico Chiesa, 23, who is also said to be a target for Chelsea at the end of the season. (Calciomercato - in Italian)
Report 11kv October 9, 2021 3:18 PM BST
Those have a sticky on  steering wheel like ya kids have in the car ,their just playing...
Report Rider October 9, 2021 3:44 PM BST
ronnie brings the positive winning mentality and training regime that will only advance squad

wasnt evident at juve they steadily got worse from the day he joined, he's a brilliant goalscorer himself but i'm not sure he transforms those around him, even if Sky, with a vested interest, tell us he does every 5 minutes
Report rommel October 9, 2021 9:36 PM BST
this fkn tripe around Ronnie boy  gets me,ok hes a great trainer,looks after his diet etc but to think he walks into top club in europe  and things improve...
Report hello :-) October 9, 2021 10:43 PM BST
you guys cannot be serious Laugh

he was top scorer in  italy last year and check out his medals before you deny his positive influence on any squad , loved seeing him walk of park raging cant be fkd with smilers after a defeat or draw

hope they do sign chiesa though world class player , and natural talent
Report Ibrahima Sonko October 16, 2021 4:53 PM BST
Ole is a legend.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! October 16, 2021 4:54 PM BST
OI OI OI

Laugh
Report roache October 16, 2021 5:57 PM BST
Please don't lose too many league games Ole as they might sack you and put someone in charge who knows what they are doing Laugh
Report rothko October 16, 2021 6:05 PM BST
Ole been left with a terrible legacy from so called top managers
Ole's signings have been pretty good compared to Jose
Report TOP3MAN October 16, 2021 6:46 PM BST
As soon as Ole said we're contenders on all fronts following his star struck look when Ronaldo signed was Ole start of his sacking..  he will be gone before the kids have filled up their pots with sweets
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! October 24, 2021 6:16 PM BST
Will he still be at the wheel for
SPURS?

Laugh
Report Racingqueen October 24, 2021 6:22 PM BST
Ole been left with a terrible legacy from so called top managers
Ole's signings have been pretty good compared to Jose

He had 3 years to dump Shaw and Pogba and decided to hang his jacket on them.

He deserves the boot.
Report Capt__F October 24, 2021 9:25 PM BST
tbf

Shaw handle an XXL Jacket
Report rommel October 25, 2021 8:52 AM BST
“If that’s the start of something big...” Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wondered to himself only a few days ago, reflecting on yet another trademark Manchester United comeback against Atalanta in midweek, trailing off in the middle of his answer as he sometimes does. “That’s what we hope.” It was the start of something big, in a way: Liverpool’s biggest-ever win at Old Trafford.
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 6, 2021 1:30 PM GMT
Bring back Big Ron.
Report sofaking November 6, 2021 5:35 PM GMT
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! November 7, 2021 1:51 PM GMT
dEAN smith beats OLE in the
SACK RACE

Laugh
Report Crisp77 November 7, 2021 2:10 PM GMT
When Ole gets sacked, would he even make the shortlist for the Newcastle, Villa, or Norwich jobs? They can do a lot better than a reserve league winner.
Report Emitdeb November 7, 2021 2:21 PM GMT
No premier league club would touch him with a bargepole..

Norway beckons....
Report shiny new shoes please November 7, 2021 2:26 PM GMT
Who gets blamed if they sack ole and they still be struggling.   Confused
#saveole
Report rommel November 7, 2021 2:27 PM GMT
fishing rod,fjord,pulling up the trouser leg,stroking that spot
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! November 7, 2021 6:17 PM GMT
Wunder if Moyles would be interested in the poxy
JOB
Laugh
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 20, 2021 3:58 PM GMT
The fat lady is clearing her throat.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! November 20, 2021 4:55 PM GMT
Dilly Dilly
Da bang

Laugh
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 20, 2021 5:01 PM GMT
If utd had sacked Ole earlier they could had got Steven Gerrard. Mischief
Report s.kenbo November 20, 2021 5:22 PM GMT
Surely he can’t survive this embarrassment?
Report mega88 November 20, 2021 5:34 PM GMT
Cavani pogs Ronny in ur side and u get smashed by a little club like ham ExcitedLaughLaugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 11, 2022 1:23 PM GMT
Bring back
OLE

Devil
Report rommel January 11, 2022 2:06 PM GMT
i remember the Olester with a warm glow,a cockle warming cacophony of mirth n wholesomeness
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! January 16, 2022 4:22 PM GMT
Spare wheel at the
TOFFEES

Laugh
Report rommel January 16, 2022 4:24 PM GMT
i think we'll find thats the first name any board thinks of
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com