Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
14 Sep 21 20:15
| Topic/replies: 17,991 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Some morning games be poor,but i have feeling that when the same teams meet under floodlights at 7.45pm in midweek it is likely to produce more goals.
i may be wrong ,i don't have the stats,but i imagine the atmosphere at the game at 7.45 is better,or maybe its a psychological thing with the players,yet when the prices are made i don't see much difference, Take a game like Arsenal V Leeds utd,Sunday morning, i expect a slow take no chances game,yet if its Wednesday night 7.45 pm i i expect a rip roaring end to end encounter.
if anyone has the stats of teams playing under lights after dark,and morning games ,i would be obliged if you would post them on this forum,who knows we might get an edge over the bookie.Grin

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 14 Sep 21 20:28
Got to be some stats.

Must also be home v away bias
based on 12.30 - 3pm- 7.45 kick offs.

Yet to find a proper collation
By:
Giuseppe
When: 14 Sep 21 20:41
yes the midday kick offs always seem to be stinkers
By:
Shanelee1966
When: 14 Sep 21 20:43
There would be more goals if they turned the floodlights off.
By:
brassneck
When: 14 Sep 21 20:53
Grin
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 15 Sep 21 00:26
I think its down to the artificial lighting, they can claim its the same as normal organic sun light but its not

I'd say eyelashes play a big part in this as well, artificial lighting is all well and good but if you've got stiff gritty eyelashes (All sports people will have them because of the sweat dripping onto them) it makes the eyesight very different esp with floodlights.
By:
brassneck
When: 15 Sep 21 16:49
Morning games seem to be low scoring games,or is this just my imagination.?
By:
everyone's a winner
When: 15 Sep 21 18:41
but we don't really play in the morning do we (in europe)? do you mean the lunchtime k/o's?
By:
brassneck
When: 15 Sep 21 19:13
games that kick off 12 to 1 pm.Usually Sunday Morning games,i imagine that they be low scoring a lot of times.And Spanish games that kick off early .they be low scoring games on Sunday.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 15 Sep 21 20:54
Man City must have had the floodlites
on full beam tonite...

CoolCool
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML