Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rommel
14 Sep 21 10:40
| Topic/replies: 29,807 | Blogger: rommel's blog
One question for Olly-whats his excuse for having no excuses?
Pause Switch to Standard View Manchester United have no excuses in...
Show More
Report Rider September 14, 2021 1:28 PM BST
young boys beaten 5-0 on aggregate by ajax in the EL r16 last season, seem to remember young boys mixing it up alot and defending deep in the first leg defeat in amsterdam
Report Crisp77 September 14, 2021 7:43 PM BST
Got to blame the ref Laugh
Report lurka September 14, 2021 7:44 PM BST
Red card will be an excuse
Report Pilsudski September 14, 2021 7:50 PM BST
Oh dear,that didn’t keep to the script.
Report Rider September 14, 2021 7:55 PM BST
2 shots all game
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 14, 2021 7:57 PM BST
Should be allowed a ref from manchester
for euro games as well as prem league.

Ronny pulled off in Wankdorf, might
be another excuse
Report Emitdeb September 14, 2021 8:08 PM BST
On paper Man U have a world beating squad/team.. They win nothing again with Ollie in charge. Tactical midget. imo. Happy
Report TOP3MAN September 14, 2021 8:14 PM BST
I fully expect OLE to be sacked this season, it is long overdue, but now he has heaped the pressure on with the Squad that he said would take 3yrs to build to challange, means that the Manager will be sacked before the season is out as they stumble into also ran in all comps again!!

Best bit about this is that Gary Neville and fellow united pundits for whom have jumped on the Ronaldo hype train will no doubt be eating humble pie.

Gary Nevile says the premier league has the 4 best teams in world football, well United just lost to the premier club in swiss football - egg on face time Gaz
Report lurka September 14, 2021 8:15 PM BST
They still have no midfield. Ronnie isn't going to make up for that
Report Rider September 14, 2021 8:20 PM BST
gary neville works for sky and is a company man, his embarrassing ronaldo stats last night have been a laughing stock on twitter today
Report TOP3MAN September 14, 2021 8:21 PM BST
Shouldnt forget Ole was shown out of his depth at Cardiff, not even with an blank chq book will Ole be a successful manager
Report rommel September 14, 2021 8:44 PM BST
shoot this doon as  is your ....so CR shows up at utd and their fitness levels go up(fill in own percentage)every player at the club starts trying(fiop)more....
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B September 14, 2021 10:25 PM BST
Topman

Yes OGS fault that Lingard gives a gift for the winning goal and OGS fault that they have to play two thirds of the game with only ten men!

hmmmmm!
Report sofaking September 14, 2021 10:40 PM BST

Sep 14, 2021 -- 4:25PM, LOU MACARIS TARTAN B wrote:

TopmanYes OGS fault that Lingard gives a gift for the winning goal and OGS fault that they have to play two thirds of the game with only ten men!hmmmmm!

Neither of those players are good enough to play at this level so yeah, Ole is partly to blame.

Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B September 14, 2021 10:50 PM BST
sofa

I don't go mad on Lingard to be fair but he did rally well at West Ham and got a good goal at the weekend.  He's only a Sub, no way would he start a big match so again don't see how that's OGS fault?

As for Wan Bissaka I think he's teriffic.  I think he's unfairly spoken about going forward though he's far from great granted but in defence has anyone EVER got past him?  He's a Right BACK after all I strongly disagree about him I think he's very good.

You're entitled to your opinion though of course so fair enough.
Report TOP3MAN September 14, 2021 11:10 PM BST
im not basing it on tonightg, i dont believe Ole has done anything, considering the backing

its now or never
Report tobermory September 14, 2021 11:21 PM BST
Ole has been there longer than either Van Gaal or Mourinho, and doesn't seem to have accomplished any more than they did.

They at least won minor trophies.
Report layingisthewayforward September 14, 2021 11:32 PM BST
OGS surely gonna get the sack this season.
Report shiny new shoes please September 14, 2021 11:43 PM BST
/\ no.,ole is a god..
The Wild Rover(No Nay Never)
Report lurka September 14, 2021 11:47 PM BST
Wan Bissaka is great at one on one defending but awful at defending the far post. I've seen him fall asleep and let his man in a good few times since he joined United. Should be easy to correct but not sure he's been coached to sort it out.

He is not good enough going forward for a top team nowadays imo. In fairness he's not a wing back or attack minded but if you look at pool and city they normally play with 4 and their full backs provide much more in attack. That is the level united are trying to step up to and Shaw would be up there but not AWB in that department.

But it's really about the manager's system if you want to step up to the pool/city 90 points a season level and OGS isn't a patch on them. United need a manager who can compete with them and they are like golddust. Chelsea look like they have one though.
Report Emitdeb September 15, 2021 5:05 AM BST
Chelsea seem to have cracked the successful managerial code.. As soon as signs of staleness seem to be creeping in, just sack the manager. Very simple but effective strategy. Powers that be at Man U don't seem to follow the teams performances probably too busy counting their money...

Wouldn't be surprised if Ronaldo fancies Ollies job.. Couldn't be any worse. Seems to me around 40% of "fans" are keen for Ollie to carry on but those are pretty much proven dimwits..
Report rommel September 15, 2021 9:57 AM BST
well Olly get his excuses in;the ref and astroturf,wd son
Report rommel September 15, 2021 9:58 AM BST
got*
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com