Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aspro
11 Sep 21 10:26
| Topic/replies: 19,870 | Blogger: Aspro's blog
Can Spurs maintain their grip on the #1 spot? It won't be easy without Son, Lo Celso, Sanchez & Romero that's for sure.

Palace will be without Eze, Ferguson and Schlupp.

Palace have lost one game and drawn two so far, whilst Spurs have won their opening 3 games all by a 1-0 score-line

Jonathan Moss will be officiating
Pause Switch to Standard View Crystal Palace v Tottenham 12:30pm BT...
Show More
Report gibmark September 11, 2021 11:01 AM BST
Spurs should be odds on , away banker
Report Aspro September 11, 2021 11:41 AM BST
Crystal Palace: Guaita, Ward, Andersen, Guehi, Mitchell, Gallagher, Kouyate, McArthur, Zaha, Benteke, Ayew

Tottenham: Lloris, Royal, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Winks, Lucas, Kane, Alli
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 11, 2021 12:30 PM BST
Whats this 9//11 business
We are not the usa
Devil
Report Aspro September 11, 2021 12:45 PM BST
Not looking good for Spurs here. Weakened defence backed up by a poor midfield. Hojbjerg needs to be on the very top of his game.
Report SirNorbertClarke September 11, 2021 1:01 PM BST
Backers need to beware of the FIFA virus today.
Report Aspro September 11, 2021 1:19 PM BST
Spurs can count themselves fortunate here
Report TOP3MAN September 11, 2021 1:26 PM BST
Now this is boring.... what an complete yawnfest
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 11, 2021 1:32 PM BST
Time to bring on the bad boy
nDOMBELE

Laugh
Report Aspro September 11, 2021 1:46 PM BST
What a mug... was always coming
Report Des Pond September 11, 2021 1:47 PM BST
Listening on Talksport with Dean Ashton on co-comm. He's pretty good, imo: concise and honest. A refreshing change from the hysterical and self-absorbed summarisers on R 5 Live.
Report GoBallistic September 11, 2021 1:47 PM BST
Tanganga sounds like a Bond villain
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 11, 2021 2:03 PM BST
kRAP PENALTY DECISION

Sad
Report LoyalHoncho September 11, 2021 2:25 PM BST
Could anyone wish for a better debut?  Edouard scores and forges a partnership with Zaha.
Go Eagles, Go!
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! September 11, 2021 3:48 PM BST
Looks like its the first match on MOD
No goals in the 3.00 kos

LaughLaughLaugh
Report SlippyBlue September 11, 2021 7:23 PM BST
Palace were excellent all match and totally full value for the comfortable win.
Kane was completely snuffed out all day and even before the sending off we were easily having the best of it. A dream start for Eduardo scoring with his first touch and then bagging a brace. Vieira stamping his mark on the squad with our first win and in such style as well.

The perfect afternoon at Selhurst Park with a nice bit of 4.7 for good measure, jobsagoodun.

Happy
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 7:29 PM BST
Were Palace good or were Spurs catastrophically bad?
Report SlippyBlue September 11, 2021 7:32 PM BST
I thought Palace played very well all afternoon sofaking, we made them look bad!Laugh
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 7:38 PM BST
Well done to Palace but I believe that Nuno's tactics and team selection and formation were all wrong for this game. The dude is completely out of his depth but we knew that long before today's game.
Report TOP3MAN September 11, 2021 7:41 PM BST
Palace played well in the 2nd half. both teams was poor int he first, however Spurs overall was one of the worse performances I've seen in 40 years!! I've seen some dross, but that was utterly pathetic from start to finish and hard to make a case for one spurs player to score more then 2 or 3!! It was that bad performance, I mean even when spurs lost 3-0 at home to Birmingham there was more effort and desire and even attempts on goal then that. Spurs had one shot to my knowledge in the first 80 minutes.

I agree Nuno is well out of his depth and I've backed for first manager to be sacked, lose to chelsea and Arsenal which I expect will happen and nuno will be firmly under pressure, because every spurs fan I know, couldnt believe or accept that as an performance today, it was so bad
Report SlippyBlue September 11, 2021 8:03 PM BST
Well I can totally understand your frustration T3M, obviously I'm chuffed about today but Spurs were grim to put it mildly. Your fans started emptying their stand well before the final whistle and I/we were really expecting to be in a right scrap to even get a point let alone all three today but it never turned out that way at all.
Report Cork Langer September 11, 2021 10:58 PM BST
Great result from the lads today, Spurs were truly awful from start to finish and even allowing for the missing players and the sending off I would be worried for the future under Nuno, early results gave false hope, whereas for us everyone had us as relegation certainties despite the fact that our only defeat was away to Chelsea and we have now played 3 of the "top" six teams in the league.

We look as though we are starting to play as a team, I had envisaged it would take ten games and that if we had six points from our first ten games we would be doing well, so well pleased to already have five from four, some difficult games coming up that look like defeats on paper but todays performance should give them a lift and who knows maybe they can raise their game for the Pool next week.

For Spurs it must be worrying that the "style" is totally missing and Nuno not exactly famous for attractive football, Chelsea, Arsenal then Villa should give a clear idea as to what to expect for the season for Spurs fans.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com