Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
liam1982
25 Aug 21 17:40
| Topic/replies: 5,154 | Blogger: liam1982's blog
I'm paying about £100 a month at the moment, there's so many different channels and packages but it's getting too much, I like my football and a gamble, will prices drop eventually?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 25
By:
mecca
When: 25 Aug 21 17:45
no
By:
brentford
When: 25 Aug 21 17:45
Pretty sure they won't drop as such but in real terms will become a fraction cheaper, they've pretty much stretched the elastic as far as they can...a lot of younger people quite unlikely to be subscribers as they haven't grown up watching much sport unlike other generations and many other entertainment options these days...
By:
Giuseppe
When: 25 Aug 21 17:51
are you in ireland?

i think it is more expensive there

i got rid of all my subscriptions, don;t watch premier league at all now, only stuff on betfair live video
By:
mecca
When: 25 Aug 21 17:55
You dropped a bllock there, Giuseppe... If, as you claim, are an Irish/Italian living in Ireland .... you wouldn't say... :- " I think it's more expensive THERE"
By:
Giuseppe
When: 25 Aug 21 17:56
currently based in Republika Srpska mate
By:
mecca
When: 25 Aug 21 17:57
Is that near Leeds ??
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 25 Aug 21 17:58
I think if you gamble it is a must but for ordinary folk it is going to be like smoking. There will be a tail off. I love what the Indians do. They steal the feed off Sky and put their own adverts up, kwality!

You can't really blame those who want to make a killing. It is what it is. People are too stupid to organise a boycott. If we all cancelled our subscriptions they would be in deep doo doo. Remember when the old First Divison signed up with Setanta and it went belly up?
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 25 Aug 21 17:59
You dropped a bllock there, Giuseppe... If, as you claim, are an Irish/Italian living in Ireland .... you wouldn't say... :- " I think it's more expensive THERE"

Watch out he will accuse you of racism and Italiaphobia!
By:
Giuseppe
When: 25 Aug 21 18:02
i come here to the soccer forum try and get away from you and your racism death Plain
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 25 Aug 21 18:03
Laugh
By:
mecca
When: 25 Aug 21 18:05
I like Giuseppe ......... I just don't think that he is Irish... Italian ... or even Irish/Italian
By:
inner city sumo
When: 25 Aug 21 18:22
Next you'll be telling us he isn't a 92 year old former WW2 Spitfire pilot...
By:
mecca
When: 25 Aug 21 18:24
Not too many WW2 Spitfire pilots were 16/17 to be fair
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 25 Aug 21 18:50
I like Giuseppe ......... I just don't think that he is Irish... Italian ... or even Irish/Italian

Shocked Sacrilege!

He is funny though.
By:
lurka
When: 25 Aug 21 20:01
Streaming is already a problem. The younger folk will be 10 times as bad by the time they reach the age where thy have to pay for it.
By:
liam1982
When: 25 Aug 21 20:05
Check out the link guys asap
By:
sparrow
When: 25 Aug 21 20:41
lurka 25 Aug 21 19:01 
Streaming is already a problem. The younger folk will be 10 times as bad by the time they reach the age where thy have to pay for it.

Plenty of older people already streaming with their VPN's etc.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 25 Aug 21 20:44
I pay a ton for everything including the racing channel and that's for the whole house and I don't mind paying that.
By:
sparrow
When: 25 Aug 21 20:48
I don't have Sky Sports as I want to watch my own team every week and not pay for something Sky select for me.
By:
11kv
When: 25 Aug 21 22:22
Fire stick £80 a year never failed to watch what I want all football, racing, films form all around the world.(good streams)
Netflix Aus Usa etc etc will never go thro Virgin or Sky again after years of being ripped off imho.
By:
themightymac
When: 25 Aug 21 22:27
There is always West Ham tv sparrow Wink
By:
sparrow
When: 26 Aug 21 07:17
No need mac as my VPN  covers it all.Grin
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 26 Aug 21 12:31
does your vpn let you get the BBC in Amrika or indeed certain uk gambling sites?

I don't think I could get BT TV in this country using a vpn, which, is dumb if you are trying to watch cricket in a pub!
By:
lurka
When: 26 Aug 21 13:01

Aug 25, 2021 -- 8:41PM, sparrow wrote:

By:
lurka
When: 26 Aug 21 13:02
sparrow • August 25, 2021 8:41 PM BST

Plenty of older people already streaming with their VPN's etc.

You've just repeated what I wrote.

The younger generation are much more computer savvy and it will be a much bigger problem by the time they are at bill paying age
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com