Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GEORGE.B
19 Aug 21 22:45
| Topic/replies: 51,104 | Blogger: GEORGE.B's blog
Roy Butler, 23, from Waterford City, played for Villa FC and Waterford Utd.

Died after a "short illness" according to press reports.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-community-mourning-tributes-paid-24786114

A bit more detail here, perhaps:

https://twitter.com/NewsForAllIre/status/1428301909715296263
Pause Switch to Standard View Young Irish footballer passes away
Show More
Report sofaking August 20, 2021 1:49 AM BST
That's terrible. RIP.  It appears he had a massive brain bleed after taking the experimental jib-jab. Sad
Report BennyBinion1 August 21, 2021 9:31 AM BST
No one wants to talk about it!

Even when a healthy fit footballer dies, after taking an experimental untested jab, for absolutely no benefit to himself, no one will say a word.

It's a crazy crazy world....
Report sofaking August 21, 2021 6:16 PM BST

Aug 21, 2021 -- 3:31AM, BennyBinion1 wrote:

No one wants to talk about it!Even when a healthy fit footballer dies, after taking an experimental untested jab, for absolutely no benefit to himself, no one will say a word.It's a crazy crazy world....

Sick world indeed. The mainstream media say his death was "untimely". No mention of the cause.

Report no-won-sun August 22, 2021 1:22 PM BST
Perfectly fit and healthy got the Janssen vaccination on 13th August. Two hours later he was complaining of headaches, regressed through the weekend, and finally died on 18th August. I live quite near Waterford and I am asking questions as are a lot of others. It has not been properly reported in my opinion. I am a fully vaccinated mask-wearing compliant citizen but I fail to see how in this case the report can be completed by saying "died after a short illness." All local journalists are staying with this agenda, there are definitely some questions here.
Report MJK August 22, 2021 1:44 PM BST
'Perfectly fit and healthy'. Isn't everyone until they find out they have an underlying condition? Let's ignore that though and use someone's death to feel vindicated about one's own ignorance and to promote their own agenda.
Report Giuseppe August 22, 2021 2:26 PM BST
what underlying condition did he have?
Report fife August 22, 2021 4:31 PM BST
DR Twizzle has spoken, what a **** you are.
Report sofaking August 22, 2021 4:48 PM BST

Aug 22, 2021 -- 7:44AM, MJK wrote:

'Perfectly fit and healthy'. Isn't everyone until they find out they have an underlying condition? Let's ignore that though and use someone's death to feel vindicated about one's own ignorance and to promote their own agenda.

Head in sand.

Report fife August 22, 2021 5:01 PM BST
My wife took a blood clot 2 days before she was due to have her 1st jab and had it been 2 days after the loons on here would all be saying it must have been the vaccineAngry
Report BennyBinion1 August 22, 2021 5:07 PM BST
All the jabbed sheeple in denial again.......

They never will admit what huge mistakes they have made..
Report sofaking August 22, 2021 5:27 PM BST

Aug 22, 2021 -- 11:07AM, BennyBinion1 wrote:

All the jabbed sheeple in denial again.......They never will admit what huge mistakes they have made..

Crabs in a bucket.

Report shiny new shoes please August 22, 2021 5:28 PM BST
Asprin
August 22, 2021 5:01 PM BST
Report no-won-sun August 22, 2021 7:05 PM BST
MJK I have no agenda whatsoever. If you read my post I stated that I was fully vaccinated and compliant with all regulations and procedures right from the start. Yes, he was "perfectly fit and healthy"  and this is borne out in the fact that he led an active life and was a top-class football player. If there was an underlying condition it hasn't been mentioned. All I did in adding to the thread was relaying what I knew of the case. If he had an underlying condition should it not be mentioned to allay the fears of the public and the increasing anxiety of those who have received their injection. I am saying also that journalists, nationally and locally, who have reported on this man's death should have asked some questions and I don't think that saying "died after a short illness" is being perfectly honest.
Report sofaking August 22, 2021 7:39 PM BST

Aug 22, 2021 -- 7:44AM, MJK wrote:

You don't think it's a concern that any debate or questioning of this experimental mRNA injection has been shut down and censored?

Report themightymac August 22, 2021 7:43 PM BST
Sincere condolences to the young man`s family and friends.
Report twizzle22 August 22, 2021 8:15 PM BST
Strange how Erikson has hardly been seen on insta since his collapse in the Euro's. He used to post every other day but has only done so on one occasion in 9 weeks. Also another footballer was rushed to hospital today after collapsing during a match( N'sakala of Bestikas ).Its becoming quite an epidemic of young fit footballers suffering severe reactions after taking the " vaccine".
Report ballyregan August 22, 2021 8:25 PM BST
i have had both jabs no probs but i know of people having adverse probs be it short term longterm , be it bad flu straight after i know a woman face who lost feeling in one side of her face for a while which was scary for her plus others who used to sleep like a baby and have struggled to sleep ever since.
Report twizzle22 August 22, 2021 8:32 PM BST
Also strange how we are not allowed to air our views on the subject. Not expecting this thread to stay intact much longer.
Report BennyBinion1 August 22, 2021 9:19 PM BST
Why do the sheeple think it is all ok for their loved ones and friends to have side effects after taking the experimental jabs?

People just shrug their shoulders, and start to count down the hours until the boosters arrive, so they can be first on the conveyer belt.

Crazy crazy times
Report 11kv August 22, 2021 10:02 PM BST
Some drink some jab some do drugs some play football some bet the horses it's called choice,if you don't want it fair enough but stop preaching on a poxy betting forum ffs
Report GEORGE.B August 22, 2021 10:09 PM BST
A rugby player has sadly died during a match

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58297010

Claims on social media that he'd had a "medical procedure" carried out last Tuesday.
Report Darlo Bantam August 23, 2021 12:45 AM BST

Aug 22, 2021 -- 4:09PM, GEORGE.B wrote:

A rugby player has sadly died during a matchhttps://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58297010Claims on social media that he'd had a "medical procedure" carried out last Tuesday.

And the original Tweet from the BBC, the BBC have hidden every single response questioning whether he's had his vaccine.

It's plain weird and wrong that we're shutting down any debate.

Report MJK August 23, 2021 8:10 PM BST

Aug 22, 2021 -- 1:05PM, no-won-sun wrote:

MJK I have no agenda whatsoever. If you read my post I stated that I was fully vaccinated and compliant with all regulations and procedures right from the start. Yes, he was "perfectly fit and healthy"

Report MJK August 23, 2021 8:11 PM BST
Until the autopsy results I don't see how the lad can be classed as fit and healthy
Report MJK August 23, 2021 8:13 PM BST

Aug 22, 2021 -- 1:39PM, sofaking wrote:

Aug 22, 2021 -- 12:44PM, MJK wrote:'Perfectly fit and healthy'. Isn't everyone until they find out they have an underlying condition? Let's ignore that though and use someone's death to feel vindicated about one's own ignorance and to promote their own agenda.You don't think it's a concern that any debate or questioning of this experimental mRNA injection has been shut down and censored?

I have no idea that this has happened a d is not just another conspiracy theory so I can't comment.

Report DIE LINKE August 24, 2021 11:38 AM BST
Well colour me shocked, the Football Forum is full of anti-vax retards! Cry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com