Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GLASGOWCALLING
26 Jul 21 13:48
| Topic/replies: 22,793 | Blogger: GLASGOWCALLING's blog
Cant keep his Khock in his trousers it seems. !!Wink
Pause Switch to Standard View Who framed Rampant Rooney ?? ...
Show More
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 26, 2021 3:05 PM BST
Get Wagatha on the case Laugh
Report snowynoon July 26, 2021 3:07 PM BST
There was no suggestion of sexual contact in this case ,though can imagine he will still have a lot of explaining to do to the missus!!
Report Crisp77 July 26, 2021 3:23 PM BST
Lovely quote from Rooney after the loss to Salford on Saturday afternoon before his night out:

All I can do is try to bring some dignity and pride back to this club. It is clear that has gone in the last few years and it is my job to bring that back. I need other people to do their job.
Report Whisperingdeath July 26, 2021 3:39 PM BST
Love that!

Must have read the book How to win friends and influence people! Oh that's right. He can't read!
Report SontaranStratagem July 26, 2021 6:41 PM BST
Derby would be wise to get shot of him and their loony owner been saying that for months, the owner should be hounded out and should have left 3 seasons ago

Derby are 6/4 to finish bottom ffs, how the heck do they keep their jobs after performing that mess?
Report rommel July 26, 2021 9:04 PM BST
im not banging a drum for rooney,but have none of you tw*** ever fell asleep?
Report GLASGOWCALLING July 26, 2021 9:51 PM BST
... Yes, but never awakened  surrounded by a Harem full of semi clad Goers. !! Laugh
Report akabula July 26, 2021 10:59 PM BST
I think you missed out the word unfortunately GC.
Report elisjohn July 27, 2021 7:12 AM BST
god must have been one dump , if it was a 60 quid a night hotel
Report second again July 27, 2021 11:02 AM BST
It was a set up,the girls are all far too young for Rooney,he likes them a good 30 years older .Laugh
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 6:11 PM BST
Rooney is a laughing stock though is what I meant with Derby

The bloke can't string a sentence together and has s*it for brains
Report kingscrewed July 27, 2021 7:00 PM BST
Scandalous situation especially after saying the other day that he wants to restore some pride to the club (although unsure if the pictures are from about 3 or 4 years ago as is a rumour).
Even more ridiculous though is the serious shortage of players at Derby and Rooney himself has injured Jason Knight in training putting him out for 2 or 3 months. Derby are down to the absolute bare bones with realistically 9 genuine professionals on the books with knight being 1 of them. Apparently Mel Morris is going to answer the fans next week but I'm starting to have a genuine fear the are still delaying re submitting there accounts for the last 3 years until the season starts and thus avoiding relegation but could be a big point reduction coming for the season ahead.
Report The Dragon July 27, 2021 7:41 PM BST
mans an idiot....end of
Report kingscrewed July 27, 2021 7:44 PM BST
Just been announced Shay Given (part of the coaching staff) has officially left the club his contract expired last month and from what I can gather he wanted to return but wasn't allowed a new contract until the financial situation is sorted
Report The Dragon July 27, 2021 8:10 PM BST
cant bet on them to go downCrazy
Report The Dragon July 27, 2021 8:12 PM BST
shame for such a great and historic clubCry
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 8:16 PM BST
Mel Morris has run the club into the ground trying to chase the hob nob train

He should just do the right thing at this point and give the club up to someone willing to take it on, he's not getting 60 million for it ffs, no man in his right mind would buy the sodding thing and then take on all the debt to boot

They're down pretty much its basically the fans suffering a Sunderland season, whereby they know its done before a ball is kicked but have to go through the ball ache of it all
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 8:18 PM BST
I feel sorry for their fans

2014 they were the most well run club in the league, Mel Morris is an absolute fraud

It'll all come out eventually but rumours are he's not spent a dime of his own money because he's got none, it was all loans that funded their near misses
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 8:19 PM BST
This is what does my nut in, he took all the loans out but he wont have to pay any of them back when he finally does a runner

The club will have to do it
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 27, 2021 8:21 PM BST
Might think Rooney was being blackmailed
to stay at club.
Report The Dragon July 27, 2021 8:22 PM BST
the shame of modern day owners and football
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 8:24 PM BST
I just can't wrap my head around how you can run a club into the ground like that though

Its beyond incompetence it really is

They've sold a sh*t ton of players as well though that's the thing, if you look at their outgoings I'd wager it leaves them about break even on player transfer fees

What the fook has he been doing behind the scenes? CrazyCrazyCrazy
Report The Dragon July 27, 2021 8:31 PM BST
the thing isSS its amazing that only bury have gone bump....loads of clubs have escapes incompetent and pathetic owners. derby are the latest in a series of catostopic ownership deals
Report kingscrewed July 27, 2021 10:56 PM BST
Gets more bizarre by the minute at Derby apparently Jack Wishere is training with the rams with possibility of signing. Who's going to pay his wages, 32 red again like when Rooney came?
Report SontaranStratagem July 27, 2021 11:59 PM BST
I'll give Derby one thing and that's they ain't boring

Rooney injured a young player today LaughLaugh
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 12:01 AM BST
They've got 9 senior players (2 of them goalkeepers) and Rooney went in and crocked one of them in a training game... MischiefCrazyLaugh
Report TheBetterBettor July 28, 2021 5:31 PM BST
A bizzare blackmail attempt.  £10k to 'buy' the pics ended up with Rooney paying minus £1.
Report SontaranStratagem July 28, 2021 6:25 PM BST
Some dirty skanks looking to get their 15 minutes of fame Plain

Women like that are to be avoided at all costs, never leave your seed in them that's for sure
Report SlippyBlue July 29, 2021 11:02 AM BST
I've only just seen the video of his apology. He says he wants " to move on" and "lessons have been learned".Laugh You've got to laugh really.
Report rothko July 29, 2021 12:13 PM BST
i think derby might be in trouble this season  - just a hunch Laugh

what he should do is infect the team with covid so that delays the start of the season to bide some time so he can try and get some players in
Report alun2005 July 29, 2021 12:59 PM BST
I've only just seen the video of his apology. He says he wants " to move on" and "lessons have been learned".Laugh You've got to laugh really.

Cheers Slippy, I'm belatedly catching up with this story, but it's the funniest thing I've seen all week, particularly the cringeworthy 'apology'. I wonder which PR Human Tragedy taught Wayne these much hated buzzphrases like "move forward" and "lessons have been learned". 

Rooney's position as Derby manager would now appear untenable though. How can any young footballers (or anyone else) take him seriously when he falls asleep BEFORE he's even had the chance to enjoy those three properly, and then for good measure suffers the humiliation of having selfies taken of him by the scantily clad babes while he was sleeping. Do you think Maradona would have made those schoolboy errors?
Report LoyalHoncho July 29, 2021 7:14 PM BST
You do wonder about his mentality, constantly embarassing himself so basely in the public domain.  That wife of his must be a saint taking it all.
How shamed must she feel?  And his sons?  What an rsshole he is.
Report alun2005 July 30, 2021 11:57 AM BST
I feel sorry for the footballing wives.

They must be absolute saints, selflessly taking their embarrassing husbands back, time after time, to give their money another chance.
Report rommel July 30, 2021 12:40 PM BST
i dont get this,hed had a few drinks and he fell asleep,wasnt behind a wheel,wasnt slapping anyone,just asleep,dont know why hes apologising
Report ericster July 30, 2021 1:24 PM BST
When a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do eh? Cry

What is [wrong] with people/society?
He needs to empty his sac once in a while. AND?
Report Capt__F July 30, 2021 10:18 PM BST
Rebecca Vardy all over this
Report ballyregan July 30, 2021 10:22 PM BST
I think colleen has stuck with wayne for his personality and good looks, if he had no money I think she would have still stuck with him
Report ericster July 31, 2021 9:26 AM BST

Jul 30, 2021 -- 4:22PM, ballyregan wrote:

I think colleen has stuck with wayne for his personality and good looks, if he had no money I think she would have still stuck with him

Absolutey.

Report ericster July 31, 2021 9:28 AM BST
Lol Capt_F.
Report LoyalHoncho August 1, 2021 6:06 AM BST
The first rule of playing away is don't get caught.  He just never learns.  Total fkcing rsshole.
Report Whisperingdeath August 1, 2021 10:59 AM BST
Don’t think he cares. She hasn’t left him.
Report Giuseppe August 1, 2021 5:59 PM BST
wouldn't she get half his money if she divorced him?

infidelity a justified reason surely
Report Whisperingdeath August 1, 2021 7:08 PM BST
She likes The limelight. A nobody without him. For all we know they may lead separate lives.
Report ericster August 1, 2021 7:55 PM BST
Seppe, I would think that she's got a fair old wad of her own. Got pretty good going on I  reckon, so why rock the boat?

What does it matter if he wants to empty out occasionally?
Where's the harm?
He could be more discreet if only for the kids but there you go.

This where a lot of wags go wrong.
They get the trophy hubby who is young, in the best possible health and physical fitness, got testosterone leaking from every pore, and they expect him tom live the life of a monk. Ain't gonna happen.
Wags get real I say.
Report ericster August 1, 2021 7:56 PM BST
TOO live the life of a monk ffs.Cry
Report LoyalHoncho August 1, 2021 8:26 PM BST
Ar least George Best bedded a few Miss Worlds.   Cool
Report Capt__F August 1, 2021 8:28 PM BST
@ the same time too
Report ballyregan August 1, 2021 8:35 PM BST
rooneys the same as gazza at some stage now his career as a player is over he will go off the rails he will pick up a bad habit drinking girls gambling or even food
Report Whisperingdeath August 1, 2021 8:57 PM BST
She has got a £1 million legal bill coming up. I dare say he will pay it.
Report TOP3MAN August 1, 2021 9:47 PM BST
21yro social media star....did Rooney think she was bowled over by his balding locks and apparent whiff of cake mix!!

She wants profile and Wooney gave her the perfect media press she required. Come on Wayne have a word with yourself, your lucky to have coleen
Report TOP3MAN August 1, 2021 9:49 PM BST
Poor kids I say. What an embarrassing story, your dad pulled a 21yo model and fell asleep
Report Capt__F August 1, 2021 10:29 PM BST
model stretching it a bit

wont be Wooneys 1St either
Report Capt__F August 1, 2021 10:30 PM BST
Father of the year Rio

what a role model
Father of the year Rio

what a role model
Father of the year Rio

what a role model
soz
Report SontaranStratagem August 1, 2021 11:27 PM BST
Derby might just be wise to stick with him thinking about it

They've been set up as the bad guys that cheated the system, other fans hate them, the press are on their backs, Rooney's been "set up", its the perfect siege mentality opportunity

The players they're linked with are misfits as well, cast offs etc

They might actually have a stick to them attitude

Its a circus at Derby so they might as well play to it and see what happens
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com