Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Emitdeb
19 Jul 21 21:31
| Topic/replies: 4,974 | Blogger: Emitdeb's blog
Sad  Shocked

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 34
By:
tobermory
When: 19 Jul 21 21:37
Just social media rumours, no news about it.
By:
Emitdeb
When: 19 Jul 21 21:45
His wife was miss Iceland... Gorgeous.
By:
Crisp77
When: 19 Jul 21 21:50
Milfi Sigurdsson?
By:
Emitdeb
When: 19 Jul 21 21:52
Laugh You got me with that one....
By:
akabula
When: 19 Jul 21 21:57
Was deffo worth a titter Crisp.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 19 Jul 21 22:18
Shocker if true
By:
akabula
When: 19 Jul 21 22:28
YouTube presenters were quick to jump on the story – which now appears to be totally unfounded and completely made up and total fabrication.

From one of the news reports on the story.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 19 Jul 21 23:11
Suspended by club?
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 19 Jul 21 23:38
Everton can confirm it has suspended a First-Team player pending a police investigation. The Club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time
By:
tobermory
When: 19 Jul 21 23:53
“Officers arrested a 31-year-old man on Friday 16 July 2021 on suspicion of child sex offences.

“He is on police bail pending further enquiries.”

The player’s club have confirmed to Mirror Football that he has been suspended.

As previously reported, thousands of tweets started to circulate on Saturday evening that the star player had been arrested after allegedly being caught texting underage girls.

Some tweets claimed that that he had been rumbled by Paedophile hunters, although there was actually no footage appeared to be presented or forthcoming.
By:
casemoney
When: 20 Jul 21 09:59
Shocked
By:
JC1326
When: 20 Jul 21 10:10
I mean, the headline alone suggests it must be him: ''Innocent until proven Gylfi'' Shocked
By:
Llamedos
When: 20 Jul 21 13:12
The Attorney General has issued a stark warning to people posting on social media about a Premier League footballer who has been arrested on suspicion of child sex offences.

Twitter, Facebook and Instagram became littered with memes on Tuesday morning purporting to identify the professional athlete who has not been charged.

Britain's chief legal adviser has warned that such posts could be in contempt of court - a crime that carries a potential prison sentence.

The Attorney General, Rt Hon Michael Ellis QC MP, said: "Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and everyone deserves a fair trial.

"A mis-judged tweet or post could have grave repercussions and interfere with a trial. It could mean a trial is delayed or at worst stopped because a fair trial isn’t possible – so I would caution everyone, don’t get in the way of justice being done.

"The Attorney General’s Office will monitor the situation and we will review any contempt of court allegations made to us."

The player, who cannot be named, was arrested last week.

In a statement, Greater Manchester Police said: "Officers arrested a man on Friday, July 16, 2021 on suspicion of child sex offences.

"He is on police bail pending further enquiries."

A spokesman for his club said: "The club can confirm it has suspended a first-team player pending a police investigation.

"The club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not be making any further statement at this time."