Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 262 comments are related to the topic:
Tyrone Mings destroys Priti Patel

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 262
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 00:40
wasn't an Italian hospitalised after a beating in London?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 00:41
is that what mings is talking about? if so I apologise
By:
lfc1971
When: 13 Jul 21 00:44
Comments on instagram are not real life , footballers do not encounter any racism in real life , they don’t now and never have done
If you are part of the very small section of British life that is famous you will attract some unwanted comments from somewhere doubtless
ok it’s not nice , it’s not real life
By:
lfc1971
When: 13 Jul 21 00:44
It’s inevitable
By:
Facts
When: 13 Jul 21 02:36
penzance 12 Jul 21 21:04 
'destroys' ,bit over the top.

I wish someone would.
She's a vile and vindictive woman.
By:
Timber
When: 13 Jul 21 06:04

Jul 12, 2021 -- 4:18PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

I suppose these foreigners came over anddefaced rashford muralAll the racists on here based in far east? Lol

The defacing wasn't racist

It just said they were shìte

By:
Timber
When: 13 Jul 21 06:22
Tìts like Rio and Mr. Soft himself (Lineker) just make it worse.

Some rabid Grundian basement dweller sends them a tweet from a bot or some loser in the middle east, and they start to convulse.

Social media needs to become extinct, then all the freaks and weirdos can go back to howling at the moon

I bet if you charted 'racism', 'white supremacy' (whatever that means) and the rise of the social media, they would align exactly.

Outside of social media there is virtually zero racism, just a few people have become wealthy exploiting it and don't want the gravy train to stop
By:
irishone
When: 13 Jul 21 07:20
Very observant timber !
By:
lapsy pa
When: 13 Jul 21 09:07
Tory MP Elphicke on her whatsupapp 'Rashford should have spent more time on his game and less playing politics'

Obviously not been forgiven for his showing up of the tory party.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 13 Jul 21 09:15
Mad that the next Tory party broadcast is just going to be attacking England players.
By:
Racingqueen
When: 13 Jul 21 09:47
5hitty D Rate Aston Villa player who calls himself a philanthropist plays politics.

Patel is right. Bending the knee is gesture politics.It brings nothing to the table in terms of solving the issue they claim exists but allows them to put a nice pic up on their social media for their sponsors and their own benefit.

Sterling only started on about racism when the papers were criticising him (Gun Tattoo etc...). That had nothing to do with racism. It was the same stuff Wayne Rooney put up with through his career.
By:
akabula
When: 13 Jul 21 10:32
Laugh Nice one mac.
Typical Honcho, waits until I'm off for the night before jumping in with a snide remark.
Waiting on his wheeltappers and shunters club routine. What an immature person he is.
By:
Racingqueen
When: 13 Jul 21 10:41
Comments on instagram are not real life , footballers do not encounter any racism in real life , they don’t now and never have done
If you are part of the very small section of British life that is famous you will attract some unwanted comments from somewhere doubtless
ok it’s not nice , it’s not real life

spot on. lammy yesterday gave some of the examples of racism. One was a poorly written headline on an Aussie News twitter feed and 2 others were from the same person on twitter (Of course no evidence given its twitter that this person is real/exists/Isn't some fake account in Mongolia ffs)
By:
jollyswagman
When: 13 Jul 21 11:00
so when raheem sterling was racially abused at a game at chelsea, that wasnt real life?

how can whoever wrote that rubbish know that 'footballers do not encounter any racism in real life'? presumably this person spends 24/7 with every non white footballer in the country, remarkable.
By:
jollyswagman
When: 13 Jul 21 11:02
racingqueen, his ability is irrelevant to what he says, you are unable to make a cogent argument so you attack him personally.

patel is wrong as ever and is the one who plays gesture politics. for a photo opportunity the dolt put on an england shirt so fresh out of its wrapping it needed ironing. no doubt she clapped for the nhs. the whole culture war schtick of the conservative party is gesture politics. they thought they could criticise young men taking a stand for common decency but did a reverse ferret when the young men performed better than expected in the euros. they also completely failed to realise that footballers can be thoughtful, intelligent and articulate.

again you show the paucity of your argument by referring to 'the issue they claim exists' when clearly there is still racism in our society, even if things have improved a lot over the years.

sterling noted the difference in tone in the papers when reporting on house purchases of a young white footballer and a young black footballer, it was a well made point, imo. he did this after he was racially abused in a game at chelsea in december 2018 -

https://theundefeated.com/features/raheem-sterling-manchester-city-chelsea-and-the-racist-media-coverage-of-black-athletes/

https://www.ft.com/content/4822b158-819c-11e9-9935-ad75bb96c849

all in all a rather dreary post from you racingqueen.

good to see footballers engaging in free speech, just a shame the free speech warriors want them cancelled.
By:
mrcombustible
When: 13 Jul 21 11:08
Patel is a coconut.
She is trying to appeal to the hard right racists and eventually they will turn on her as in their eyes she is a "Paki"
I know she is not a "Paki" but that is irrelevant to scum football supporters
By:
Timber
When: 13 Jul 21 11:10

Jul 13, 2021 -- 5:08AM, mrcombustible wrote:

Patel is a coconut.She is trying to appeal to the hard right racists and eventually they will turn on her as in their eyes she is a "Paki"I know she is not a "Paki" but that is irrelevant to scum football supporters

says the RACISTLaugh

By:
steerforth
When: 13 Jul 21 11:23
What no-one ever mentions is that social media platforms are exactly what they are named as - media. A means of communication. Cancelleling or censoring the media doesn't make the sentiment disappear. It's still there, in the heads of the vermin that infest this country, whatever their numbers. Yes stand up to it, call it out by all means, but until we can change the minds of those who have hatred in their soul, the problem would be just pushed aside so we don't have to be exposed to it. Taking the knee and other tokenism is an understandable demonstration of opposition but it's not a solution to the problem. In fact, I suspect that its confrontational symbolism may be reinforcing the bile of those who are already in the hate camp and frustrating those who aspire to common decency. We need to find a solution in education alongside the rejection.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 13 Jul 21 11:35
We need to find a solution in education alongside the rejection.

I am pretty sure the young people are sorting it out fir themselves in fact it is quite reassuring that some of the offspring of the same old bigots on here are getting banged and are banging a diverse range of sexual partners! Maybe that is why they are so bitter and twisted.

Perhaps some of the usual suspects should try it themselves....its fantasticLaugh
By:
mrtopnotch
When: 13 Jul 21 11:42
The right-wing racist cowards on here will try to gloss over all of these problems, but we can see through their cowardly lies
By:
steerforth
When: 13 Jul 21 11:42
I am pretty sure the young people are sorting it out fir themselves

I think that might be right. All this fuss might be looked on as a rite of passage - a period of transition, in a couple of generations from now - hopefully .
By:
Timber
When: 13 Jul 21 12:04
500 people voted BNP
Racism is a minuscule issue in the UK
By:
Timber
When: 13 Jul 21 12:06
Please give me 5 countries that are more tolerant... I'll wait
By:
dr . atkins
When: 13 Jul 21 13:15
taking the knee is a political gesture which as been taken over by blm so when footballers take the knee they are now also taking a political stance
By:
dr . atkins
When: 13 Jul 21 13:18
if tyrone mings wanted to make a political gesture why does he sing the national anthem why dont he take the knee then just like kaepernick
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 13 Jul 21 13:19

Jul 13, 2021 -- 6:06AM, Timber wrote:

Please give me 5 countries that are more tolerant... I'll wait

Compared to many countries we are tolerant but that has zilch to do with the likes of you!

"Outside of social media there is virtually zero racism"
"footballers do not encounter any racism in real life"
"Almost every example of it reported in the international media in the aftermath of Trump's win was found to have been perpetrated by leftists."

You Utter Fools!
You miserable Dunning-Kruger cases.

By:
n88uk
When: 13 Jul 21 13:27

Jul 13, 2021 -- 7:15AM, dr . atkins wrote:

taking the knee is a political gesture which as been taken over by blm so when footballers take the knee they are now also taking a political stance

Taking the knee isn't a political gesture, as you've been told many times.

By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 13 Jul 21 13:41
akabigot, you're full of shyt and no mistake.
By:
DOUBLED
When: 13 Jul 21 13:50
Have any white footballers ever been abused on Social media ? Just asking for a friend
By:
dustybin
When: 13 Jul 21 13:50
I dont back the politicians but nor do I back the footballers.

The whole thing is just tedious now.
Sure, insulting people over social media is pretty hollow and low, but theres a fundamental part I dont understand.

Why is the 'black' adjective used in a derogative manner a weapon if the black are proud of being black?

Calling somebody a useless ugly c0nt looks to be acceptable, while 'useless (descriptive colour) c0nt' isnt.
What an odd world.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 13:52
"so when raheem sterling was racially abused at a game at chelsea, that wasnt real life?"

one instance of alleged racism at a football ground, involving ONE supporter, that happened almost three years ago

the fact we are still talking about this shows how detached from reality this hysterical anti-racism campaign has become
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 13 Jul 21 13:52
another one who is clueless
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 13:54
"how can whoever wrote that rubbish know that 'footballers do not encounter any racism in real life'? presumably this person spends 24/7 with every non white footballer in the country, remarkable. "

well, here's a mad idea, why don't they start describing it for us

I want to hear how the black players don't get picked, get paid less, get booed in the grounds and struggle to get endorsement deals

details please!
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 13:57
"young men taking a stand for common decency"

bullshitt

the British working class people are already decent and are sick and tired of being told they are racist
By:
Giuseppe
"again you show the paucity of your argument by referring to 'the issue they claim exists' when clearly there is still racism in our society, even if things have improved a lot over the years."

examples!
By:
elisjohn
george best had more boos than any other black player in history when he was playing,
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 13:58
"sterling noted the difference in tone in the papers when reporting on house purchases of a young white footballer and a young black footballer, it was a well made point, imo. he did this after he was racially abused in a game at chelsea in december 2018 -"

"difference in tone"

is that it?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 13:58
"Patel is a coconut."

lol that isn't racist Crazy
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 13:59
"the vermin that infest this country...who have hatred in their soul"

what type of parallel universe are you living in?
By:
morpteh mackem
When: 13 Jul 21 13:59
pritti patel- She'd unplug your ventilator to charge her phone
Page 3 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo