Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 262 comments are related to the topic:
Tyrone Mings destroys Priti Patel

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 262
By:
n88uk
When: 12 Jul 21 22:38
The England flag should be the one they show at all times anyway, at least that would be honest of them, the union flag is one giant con.
By:
akabula
When: 12 Jul 21 22:41
Weaponising and using people's lack of education against them has become a big part of this group's arsenal. Hence the non-stop culture war to turn a blind eye to anything that shows them up.

LaughLaughLaugh Quoting something that someone who supports your position then posting it as fact. Why not put yer flag down and keep to facts.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jul 21 22:41
wot?
  most of you do not care one iota about the welfare of this country and particularly not the minority group that is the center of this dispute.  none of you are interested in the state of there existence but are quite happy to use their life as a political pawn
I live in London and the politicos (despite being of the group)  and not with the group, except to garner their votes and live off it -
It is sickening  - they do nothing to help the welfare of east london (for starters)   they only want to signal political messages that enhance their media presentation/careers.  They do nothing for the people.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 12 Jul 21 22:42
Fully agree n88...they witter on how Scotland gets more cash per head than the rest of UK and we Scots are just scroungers who should be happy with our lot.
If true then why are they hellbent on keeping the union?
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jul 21 22:45
I see little good in ripping up a close corporation into smaller pieces - if you get my drift
By:
moisok
When: 12 Jul 21 22:46
and blind nationalism is the last thing we want  - I refer you to history
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 12 Jul 21 22:47
So what's new moisok?  Come on, educate us please.
And exactly sofia!
By:
akabula
When: 12 Jul 21 22:47
Not one post on here proves the OPs claim.
Thats why they revert to deflection.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 22:48
tobes posting some important points here

social media posts may not have been made by British people

hate crimes stats are grossly misleading unless broken down: they are self reported by the public, there is no police filtering, everything reported by the public to the police is reported as a hate crime

so we're down to a mural being vandalised

this is what they're kneeling for
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 22:50
when people talk about the hate crime stats they are not taking about stuff that is actually prosecuted

they are talking about someone walking into a police station and reporting something

we have no idea what is reported: nasty looks? name calling? ceertainly very little is prosecuted becasue the police determine it to be not worth a courts time
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 22:51
there is hysteria in teh media about this

several politicians ans police forces have held campaigns encouraging people to report stuff
By:
sofiakenny
When: 12 Jul 21 22:52
mo do a little homework pal..the scot gov has provided free presciptions..baby boxes for every new born child..bus passes for over 60's and assists the most vulnerable in our country..
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 22:54
"Weaponising and using people's lack of education against them has become a big part of this group's arsenal. Hence the non-stop culture war to turn a blind eye to anything that shows them up. "

your lack of self awareness is extraordinary

a whole generation of black british kids are now convinvced they're living in 1950s Alabama
By:
akabula
When: 12 Jul 21 22:54
Take the free prescriptions. This applies throughout the UK for those in the lower iincome brackets.
In Scotland even the millionaires get free prescriptions. Should we applaud that?
By:
sofiakenny
When: 12 Jul 21 22:56
Joe how the f do you know what black brittish kids are thinking?...you don't do you?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 22:56
saying hate crimes are up is like saying the number of covid cases is up

a much more important stat is how many of these are being brought to court (equivalent of covid deaths)
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 22:57
how do I know? is Tyrone Mings not a young black kid?
By:
Giuseppe
are his views atypical?
By:
Giuseppe
Britain is so racist footballers are kneeling BEFORE EVERY BLOODY MATCH?
By:
sofiakenny
When: 12 Jul 21 23:00
Mings is a 28 year old man you dipstick.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 23:00
yes these footballers don't think racism is a huge problem in Britain

this is why they rarely talk about it Crazy
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 23:01
yeah kenny

the 20 year old black footballers hold very different opinions

they don't think Britain is racist at all Crazy
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 23:02
all these footballers are immature with little education and knowledge of sociology and economics

none of these guys went to college
By:
Giuseppe
talk about a sheltered life

these guys have been full time in football since they were 16
By:
penzance
let's be honest he should in the air with his
height adavantage,ball played up to feet around
the penalty area,would'nt be so sure meself.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Jul 21 23:03
yes multi millionaire  tyrone mings please tell your racist white working class fans how tough your life has been due to racism
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 12 Jul 21 23:12
Yes we should.  Well done SNP.  Just like all the multi-millionaires in Scotland pay the same for electricity, gas, rail fares, bus fares, TV licences, broadband, flute bands, elastic bands, etc.
Talking about Flute Bands - did you enjoy your walk today akabigot?
By:
themightymac
When: 12 Jul 21 23:24
Walks are cancelled. Bad outbreak of Flute & Mouth disease.
By:
wolf3011
When: 12 Jul 21 23:58

Jul 12, 2021 -- 4:42PM, sofiakenny wrote:

Fully agree n88...they witter on how Scotland gets more cash per head than the rest of UK and we Scots are just scroungers who should be happy with our lot.If true then why are they hellbent on keeping the union?

because you scots voted to keep it

By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 13 Jul 21 00:05
Johnny mercer a tory mp

On Tyrone Mings..

The painful truth is that this guy is completely right.

Very uncomfortable with the position we Conservatives are needlessly forcing ourselves into. Do I fight it or stay silent? Modern Conservatism was always so much more to me. We must not lose our way.
By:
wolf3011
When: 13 Jul 21 00:06
Kindly list the countries in the world which are more racially tolerant than the " racist uk" - as there are around 200 countries there must be loads so look forward to the long list
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 13 Jul 21 00:10
Johnny mercer again

Watching my colleagues - many of whom I know hate football - over the last month has been awful. Don’t fake it; authenticity will never be out of fashion.

The lads see right through it. And I’m pleased they do.

Good bunch of boys this team. Well done.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 13 Jul 21 00:11
And again

Priti and others completely wrong on objecting to taking a knee. Racism pervades some of our communities and it abhors your average bloke like me. Do whatever it takes to take a stand. I’m with you.

Enough. Well done
By:
lfc1971
When: 13 Jul 21 00:23
‘ watching my colleagues - many of whom I know hate footbal’

Sounds like mercer is talking nonsense there if not lies
Sack him .
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 00:30
"Do I fight it or stay silent? "

lol fight what?

a few bananas on instagram?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 00:31
"Racism pervades some of our communities"

have some balls and say "white communities" because that's what you really mean
By:
lfc1971
When: 13 Jul 21 00:34
The vast majority of people in this country have never come across any form of racism
It’s a non issue
By:
lfc1971
When: 13 Jul 21 00:36
And it’s also a lie to say that anyone hates football
They don’t , no one does not in the Tory party or anywhere else
So Mercer should stop talking ****
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 00:38
do footballers even read the comments on their instagram posts?

i imagine it was anti-racism activists and Guardian journalists who came across these, not the players themselves
By:
Giuseppe
When: 13 Jul 21 00:39
a few people in pakistan post a banana on instagram and it's a political crisis in Britain
Page 2 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com