Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mecca
11 Jul 21 23:15
| Topic/replies: 7,750 | Blogger: mecca's blog
maybe a couple of dozen... making out like it's a national disaster ... ffs

Meanwhile, what a hero Richard Branson is.....
Pause Switch to Standard View ITV.... fans breaking in
Show More
Report TheBetterBettor July 12, 2021 10:37 PM BST
no red flag day.
Report LoyalHoncho July 12, 2021 10:44 PM BST
Someone give Branson a kick in the nuts and tell him to refund the dosh he has stolen from millions upon millions of Virgin Media users to fund his toy!
Report TheBetterBettor July 12, 2021 11:11 PM BST
Vile Drunken Ticketless fans try to storm in the disabled section

EXCLUSIVE
SportFootballEuro 2020

WEMBLEY WAR ZONE F1 ace Lando Norris mugged for £40k watch at Wembley as fans ran riot

BRIT F1 ace Lando Norris, 21, had his £40,000 watch nicked at Wembley as fans ran riot.

Wembley descended into a warzone at the Euro final — when 2,500 ticketless, drunken thugs stormed the stadium.

Lando Norris at the F1 Grand Prix of Monaco 2021 in Monte CarloCredit: Alpha Press
A Richard Mille RM 11-03 watch costing £40,000
Terrified families called security for the showpiece event a shambles, with fights breaking out around the ground.

Britain’s F1 ace Lando Norris was also mugged for his £40,000 watch after the game with Italy — England’s biggest since 1966.

Players’ families were caught up in skirmishes, children were    left in tears, a female security guard was trampled and a disabled entrance stormed.

Last night, there were calls for the FA, which owns Wembley ­stadium, to step up security, amid fears any bids to host future World Cups would be harmed.

Moments before kick-off on Sunday night, drunk hooligans surged through cordons, sparking chaos.

Fans who paid £900 and more for tickets then found yobs in their seats refusing to budge.

Friends and families of stars including captain Harry Kane, John Stones, Raheem Sterling and Harry Maguire also saw trouble unfold as dozens barged into their section.

A source said: “All the players had their kids in there. It was ­terrifying. The wives, girlfriends and children were all crying. There were a couple of fights.

“None of the relatives or friends had seen anything like this before. They arrived to find seats taken by fans without tickets. And they were rude and really aggressive.

“It got really nasty and was very upsetting. There were not enough stewards and no police in sight.”

Rugby star Mike Tindall, 42, and his royal wife Zara, 40, saw two men fighting near their seats — so the burly World Cup winner stepped in. One fan suffered a ­broken nose, with Princess Anne’s daughter Zara mopping up blood from her seat with a hankie.

A source said: “At least one of the fans didn’t have a ticket. Mike was trying to break up the fight.”

After the game, motor racing ace Lando was ambushed by yobs as he got into his £165,000 McLaren GT supercar. He was then grabbed by one while another tore off his prototype Richard Mille watch.

An eyewitness said “Lando was held and another ­robber pulled off his watch in a split second. Lando looked pretty shaken up. Security had been a nightmare all night.”

He had earlier posted a photo of himself at the game for his 3.4million online followers. A spokesman for his McLaren team said he was “understandably shaken”.

England fans inside Wembley help to 'eject' people storming the gates

Security sources estimate thousands broke in without tickets.

One said: “Analysis of video footage shows around 2,500 ticketless yobs storming in. But, the fact is, the stadium is not policed because Wembley won’t pay the bill for it. Security is left to poorly paid stewards to deal with and they were totally overrun. Serious questions need to be asked.”

Thugs circulated pictures of match tickets and Covid-negative test barcodes before the kick-off to trick and overwhelm staff.

Once past Covid screens, they gathered in large groups and charged over barriers, knocking aside anyone in their path.

One video shows scores clambering through and sprinting to the entrance as a female steward falls screaming to the floor.

Another obtained by the Sun shows disabled access doors being breached by dozens of male and female gatecrashers.

A man was also seen being repeatedly kicked in the head and body after falling to the ground.

At one point, a frustrated fan turns on stewards standing by and shouts: “Do your f***ing job!”

Ex-footballer Lee Ebden, 37, now a consultant, took his 66-year-old dad John to the game, paying more than £800 each.

But they were shocked to see mobs storming a disabled entrance then found groups of ticketless fans all around them.

Lee, of Macclesfield, said: “I’ve never felt so scared or ashamed as I was at Wembley at what should have been a great night. The ­stewards and police completely lost control — to call it an horrendous shambles is a complete understatement. As I went through the turnstile, a bloke in an England shirt tried to squeeze in with me. They were all doing it.”

FIDELITY (CAPITAL AT RISK)
Tory MP Alec Shelbrooke warned of repercussions for future tournaments. He said: “Fifa will be watching these scenes carefully and taking a very dim view. I hope those who instigated it are met with the full force of the law.”

MOST READ IN EURO 2020

3AM LIONSInside England's well-earned Euros afterparty with Wags as Maguire leads conga

OH NO PM doesn’t rule out MORE lockdowns & warns ‘this is not over’ amid ‘exit wave’ fears

RACE STORM'Troll' suspended from Savills over Saka tweet but claims his account was hacked

SUITS HIMWills wanted George to wear a footie shirt to the Euro final but Kate wasn’t keen
The Met Police reported at least 86 arrests in London, including 53 at Wembley, for ABH, drunk and disorderly behaviour and criminal damage. A total of 19 officers were also injured, with Police Federation chairman Ken Marsh calling the scenes a “national disgrace”.

Boris Johnson’s spokesman said: “Those scenes were unacceptable and we condemn violence, anti- social behaviour and abuse in the strongest possible terms.”

The FA said it would carry out a full review and apologised to law-abiding fans for the “unprecedented level of public disorder”. The Met promised to “actively pursue and investigate offenders”.    

Final was a dangerous experience

ENGLAND has a new generation of supporters — drunk on lager, crazed on cocaine and set on unleashing maximum violence.
What I witnessed on Wembley Way was like a trip back to the thuggery which dogged English teams in tournaments in the ’80s.The launching of bottles and cans. Jumping on top of vans and stalls, trying to smash in roofs. Then, finally and shamefully, the storming of the gates of the stadium — putting thousands of decent ticket-holding fans at risk.Having attended hundreds of games at home and abroad, this was one of the most dangerous experiences I’ve had in football.By 1pm, seven hours before kick-off, those on Wembley Way were putting their safety at risk. The crossroads by the BoxPark was the first danger zone. Thousands were crammed in there, and nearly all thought it funny to send missiles of bottles and half-full lager cans through the air, seeing if they could take some unsuspecting soul down.How they laughed, those idiots, climbing lampposts, lighting and throwing flares.By 3pm, I witnessed thugs sniffing cocaine. Scores of bottles and cans fizzed through the air. Fights broke out down side roads. Families cowered and hurried by.Up by the stadium, thousands were drinking, throwing and celebrating when others were hit.The gates opened and all hell broke out. The disabled section inside the stadium suddenly filled with aggressive idiots. Punters were shoved out of their seats.My memories of the biggest day in England’s football history for 55 years? Six hours outside full of menace, broken glass, bloodied bodies, fear among fans. Four hours inside of embattled stewards and frightened families.And a relief that a real tragedy had not befallen us
Report LoyalHoncho July 12, 2021 11:18 PM BST
For God sake.  Unbelievable.  The FA should once again be brought to task by UEFA.  They don't seem to have a clue?
Report HallGreenSpy July 12, 2021 11:21 PM BST
DISGUSTING. Sad
Report shiny new shoes please July 12, 2021 11:34 PM BST
July 8, 2021 3:29 PM BST
Test all English fans for drink\drugs before getting in
Lifetime bans

ENGLAND has a new generation of supporters — drunk on lager, crazed on cocaine and set on unleashing maximum violence.
Déjà vu
Report TheBetterBettor July 13, 2021 12:31 AM BST
^^^^ Final was a dangerous experience

What I witnessed on Wembley Way was like a trip back to the thuggery which dogged English teams in tournaments in the ’80s.The launching of bottles and cans. Jumping on top of vans and stalls, trying to smash in roofs. Then, finally and shamefully, the storming of the gates of the stadium — putting thousands of decent ticket-holding fans at risk

Sadly we've been here before...
Report SontaranStratagem July 13, 2021 1:10 AM BST
I had a quick look and its amazing how quickly the media have flipped

They stoked all this and now its happened they flip it and tell us all how bad it is and trust me... they'll sell another "wave" on all this.

Get ready for "wave 4" and another lockdown and another massive vaccine push, one that totally puts the previous V pushes to shame
Report SontaranStratagem July 13, 2021 1:11 AM BST
I was saying the same last week about all this build up with England

Another wave is coming
Report tobermory July 13, 2021 1:24 AM BST
The video of them fighting Crazy a dozen blokes with a median age of 54, throwing punches and putting the boot in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4loc1kPh1fo
Report SontaranStratagem July 13, 2021 1:28 AM BST
I did say the fans are absolute bell ends

Utter cr*tins
Report Giuseppe July 13, 2021 1:31 AM BST
biggest match in 55 years, tickets almost a grand, limited capacity, you've got to expect people chancing their arm, securiity was clearly inadequate
Report wolf3011 July 13, 2021 1:37 AM BST
This is what police should spend their time doing in stopping these bellends rather than logged into twitter waiting for a monkey emoji to appear
Report SontaranStratagem July 13, 2021 1:48 AM BST
"racistengland" "trending on twitter"

That's weird, a week ago it was the most diverse country on the planet

Times move quickly on the never never Crazy
Report Coachbuster July 13, 2021 1:56 AM BST
Laugh
Report LoyalHoncho July 13, 2021 4:27 AM BST
Fully agree wolf.
Report Timber July 13, 2021 6:52 AM BST
There were hardly any police, almost as though they invited it

How did the yobs who stormed the barricades know the weak spots, or that there would be no police?
Report irishone July 13, 2021 7:05 AM BST
Seriously ?
You put tolerance at the top of your agenda because of snowflakes and you moan about this ?

Look at yourselves.
130000 dead because of covid

Boris opening up because he can't enforce people to vaccinate

Sh1t country , sh1t government for forty years .....stop looking left or right ....try looking up or down..... I know which way you are going
Report Timber July 13, 2021 7:31 AM BST
130000 dead because of covid

Pure propaganda

How many would have died anyway?
How many didn't even die of Covid, they were just positive on a useless PCR test?
etc etc

The median age of deaths from the CCP virus is higher than the life expectancy ffs
Report irishone July 13, 2021 7:33 AM BST
Pure propaganda ?

Not according to my brother in law an ambulance controller in the North East
Report irishone July 13, 2021 7:37 AM BST
England is facing multiple “major risks” after pandemic restrictions are lifted next week -- including hospitals coming under intense pressure, a new vaccine-resistant variant emerging, and as many as 200 Covid-19 deaths per day.

New data from government scientific advisers suggests the picture could be far worse if the public immediately abandons basic precautions, such as wearing face coverings on trains, when the rules are eased on July 19.

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS EH ?
Report irishone July 13, 2021 7:51 AM BST
The U.K.’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) said there is no certainty about what will happen once existing laws on social gatherings and mask-wearing expire because so much depends on how people behave.

CAN BETFAIR OPEN A BOOK ON THIS PLEASE ?
Report shiny new shoes please July 13, 2021 12:33 PM BST
/\ asked 18 months ago
Dizzee Rascal - Bonkers
Report TheBetterBettor July 14, 2021 8:30 AM BST
I had to laugh....

When you get pretti patel intervening in the latest terrorist attempt and we're just upped the latest terror alert to level 2 (whatever that means)

And then.... when there is a couple of chancers breaking into wembley way where the second and third in line to the throne are plus the future Queen of England, and it's all just seen as a bit of kerfuffle... without any need of shutting the whole game down.... The whole 'terrorist' thing just appears to be a load of sh'te
Report irishone July 15, 2021 3:02 PM BST
The behaviour of a knackers yard .....Seb Coe
England is not fit to police and manage a football match
The attitude is that the security management was woeful

Not the "no one likes us we dont care" mob.....
Who pollute the English game of football and ....
Boo the opponents national anthem

You are so thick , address the issues, politicians ??????

Education education education got you a long way didnt it ?

The lepers of europe
Report irishone July 15, 2021 3:05 PM BST
The passion of the game is attractive

But the burden of the UK fans is unacceptable
Report layingisthewayforward July 15, 2021 5:12 PM BST
Lol irish you seem a little obsessed. All hunky dory in your country at the moment?
Report SontaranStratagem July 15, 2021 6:33 PM BST

Jul 14, 2021 -- 2:30AM, TheBetterBettor wrote:

I had to laugh....When you get pretti patel intervening in the latest terrorist attempt and we're just upped the latest terror alert to level 2 (whatever that means)And then.... when there is a couple of chancers breaking into wembley way where the second and third in line to the throne are plus the future Queen of England, and it's all just seen as a bit of kerfuffle... without any need of shutting the whole game down.... The whole 'terrorist' thing just appears to be a load of sh'te

The whole terrorism is a load of s*ite, its fear propaganda to instil a constant paranoia when out and about

The fact is your more likely to be struck by lightening than end up in the middle of a "terror attack", they've even started using the internet as a way of instilling constant fear in people with "cyber attacks", at this point its beyond the pale and at some point they will lose control because there's only so much the body and mind will put up with before people break out of it

They are losing control you can sense it, the more control they lose the more they'll push to get it back, the more they push to get it back the more it unravels

The elites aren't the brightest sparks, they are driven by greed and power

Report SontaranStratagem July 15, 2021 6:34 PM BST
They're trying to ban everyone from going to football matches now... they've utterly lost the plot and there's no way back for them

Once people have had enough of the bullying police officers its going to unravel very quickly
Report moisok July 15, 2021 6:59 PM BST
they have caught 6 of them already -  progress  comrades!
Report Tiger Tiger July 15, 2021 7:04 PM BST
What happened at Wembley was nothing compared to the sixties and seventies. I can remember the gates being broke at several first division games including Newcastle v Sunderland matches that I was at and many many more. In those days of course there weren't so many television cameras around or press members to report it all, very few matches had cameras there from the BBC for MOTD.

And then of course there is the bigotry and violence that was/is still taking place in Scotland/Ireland at the old firm games and the Edinburgh derbies - all forgotten about by bell ends like the 'irishone'
Report moisok July 15, 2021 7:19 PM BST
I am going for a complete ban of soccerball - that will end this new 'pandemic'   - you read it here first

let's concentrate on the posh sports like cricket and golf
Devil
Report LoyalHoncho July 15, 2021 7:22 PM BST
How are things in Greece irishLaugh
Report moisok July 15, 2021 7:23 PM BST
we don't have these thugs at rugby   - they are all on the pitch!!Whoops
Report .Marksman. July 15, 2021 7:24 PM BST
There has been worse.  This in 1923 West Ham versus Bolton:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1923_FA_Cup_Final
Official capacity 125,000.  As the crowds outside the stadium continued to grow, local police stations were mobilised, but by the time officers arrived the crowd was too large for them to take any effective form of action.[31] At 2:15 pm, the crowds outside the stadium rushed at the barriers and forced their way in. Spectators in the lower tiers had to climb the fences to escape the crush and overflowed onto the pitch itself.[29] Spectator Terry Hickey said later that "To put it mildly, the whole thing was a bloody shambles".[28] The crowd was officially reported as 126,047,[32] but estimates of the actual number of fans in attendance range from 150,000[33] to over 300000.
The FA refunded 10% of the total gate money to fans who had pre-purchased tickets but were unable to reach their assigned seats.
Report shiny new shoes please July 15, 2021 7:24 PM BST
old firm games
Derby
Full of passion ,good times

A few bad apples and it's all
Blown out of all proportion ..

Drugs ,angry drunks is the danger .
Lifetime bans
Report moisok July 15, 2021 7:32 PM BST
no shiny   - the authorities are on the case on this new 'pandemic'  they got 6  already
don't know what they do about the 44 percent of posters from India
Could be an international crisis
If they are serious they can send gunboats
We have enough rubber boats recovered on Kent beaches to send an armada. 
thank me later
Report moisok July 15, 2021 7:33 PM BST
the Hamilton report has just been published.  happy days
Report SontaranStratagem July 15, 2021 7:36 PM BST
https://youtu.be/Q8h9Sf54SiU

I worry for these people's mental well being when it truly kicks off, if they think a little barrier chucking is aching to a "terror attack" I can't wait for them to experience actual violence down at the local supermarket

What a bunch of people...
Report SontaranStratagem July 15, 2021 7:43 PM BST
We ain't talking a bit of a scuffle to get into a football match either

We're talking people desperate for food for their families ie kids included

They'll see what men are truly capable of then
Report irishone July 15, 2021 7:48 PM BST
Very well honcho.
It is a bit embarrassing .
Watching the football.
Many people say "you are english ?"
When in fact we are not.
Then we still get the hooligan remarks, the snubbing and basic racism .
England has a terrible reputation here.
Same in Albania and Italy.
Its a shame the people in England are so thick.
Report shiny new shoes please July 15, 2021 7:55 PM BST
SontaranStratagem • July 15, 2021 7:43 PM BST

Excited
Laugh
normal
they eat the frail up my way Devil
Report SontaranStratagem July 15, 2021 7:56 PM BST
Italians aren't racists, in fact its the most welcoming country in Europe

France is the one you're probably thinking of iris
Report irishone July 15, 2021 7:59 PM BST
Not my experience
Report Giuseppe July 15, 2021 8:53 PM BST
"Not according to my brother in law an ambulance controller in the North East "

ask him how often his hospital was full
Report moisok July 15, 2021 10:31 PM BST
another 10 million will have not had any influence on the situation
Report moisok July 15, 2021 10:33 PM BST
where do you think all this anti semitism is coming from and what else has grown in the last 10 years?

not something anyone dare go near!   too many to upset   - too many votes to lose

sssuuussshhhhhh!
Report LoyalHoncho July 16, 2021 1:58 AM BST
Cheers irish and good luck.
Moisok - this made me chuckle.  15 Jul 21 18:32
Ta.
Report TheBetterBettor July 16, 2021 6:34 AM BST
Marksman.15 Jul 21 18:24Joined: 13 Jul 10 | Topic/replies: 592 | Blogger: .Marksman.'s blog

I blame world war 1, it mustve messed up a lot of people from decency

Even back in 1966 there were hooligans invading the pitch after Hurst's goal.
Report shiny new shoes please July 18, 2021 1:08 AM BST
Football bans for racist social media could start this week if Boris Johnson backs plan

emergency legislation to impose the ban before Parliament rises for the Summer on Thursday.

July 8, 2021 3:29 PM BST
Lifetime bans

Ke$ha - TiK ToK
Report shiny new shoes please July 18, 2021 1:34 AM BST
A petition to make ID verification a requirement for social media accounts
disclose your real identity online ...bans inbound

Monty v cinci.. Good game Surprised
Report SontaranStratagem July 18, 2021 2:14 AM BST
This is what happens when the loonies get a hold of things

They will abuse the power its been that way since day 1

And if you just let them get away with it time and time again they'll do more than abuse it, they'll it to abuse other people

A good hiding was needed a long long long time ago, get them out the office and belt the living day lights out of anyone abusing the power.

They created the cops for that purpose, to "protect" them not the public
Report shiny new shoes please July 18, 2021 3:03 AM BST
/\ https://youtube.com/watch?v=tVlkxrNlp10
Great comeback 5-4 monty
Nash v fire .. Spoiled Happy
Report sofaking July 18, 2021 4:16 AM BST

Jul 17, 2021 -- 8:14PM, SontaranStratagem wrote:

This is what happens when the loonies get a hold of things They will abuse the power its been that way since day 1 And if you just let them get away with it time and time again they'll do more than abuse it, they'll it to abuse other people A good hiding was needed a long long long time ago, get them out the office and belt the living day lights out of anyone abusing the power.They created the cops for that purpose, to "protect" them not the public

Yep, and this was their plan all along. They just needed a (convenient) excuse to implement it. Soon you'll need a "digital ID" just to access the internet. Angry

Report shiny new shoes please July 18, 2021 5:43 AM BST
Yuval Noah Harari: How to Survive the 21st Century- Davos 2020

The dark side

Look at France now..   The "health dictatorship
macron You wanna be free , register for vax. Laugh
He banned everything
Report sparrow July 18, 2021 8:15 AM BST

Not one fatality that day.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.