Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
now wheres that switch!!!
06 Jul 21 21:46
| Topic/replies: 1,486 | Blogger: now wheres that switch!!!'s blog
Whoever wins will go on to lift the trophy. Terrible Italian team there tonight, would struggle in Championship…
Pause Switch to Standard View England’s toughest test tomorrow…
Show More
Report Tiger Tiger July 6, 2021 10:50 PM BST
Must be a wind up surely.
Report lurka July 6, 2021 11:18 PM BST
England have struggled to beat any team who can't defend set pieces/crosses. Their toughest test awaits. Possibly 2 of them in a row. If they go a goal down they are in serious trouble.

Has a team ever won a major without a midfield and without going behind or going to penalties?
Report lurka July 6, 2021 11:19 PM BST
*can sorry
Report scandanavian_haven July 6, 2021 11:32 PM BST
Holland in 88 but of course they had a midfield.
Report Giuseppe July 6, 2021 11:35 PM BST
i hope england do win tomorrow, i'm more worried about denmark
Report Hank Hill July 6, 2021 11:43 PM BST
Definitely toughest yet, Denmark are a superior team to Germany. Giuseppe either team will give Italy more than enough trouble in the final
Report mecca July 6, 2021 11:44 PM BST
More worried about the Danes than either Italy or Spain
Report lurka July 7, 2021 1:12 AM BST

Jul 6, 2021 -- 5:32PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

Holland in 88 but of course they had a midfield.

Holland lost their first group game in 88 to Russia

Report brain dead jockeys July 7, 2021 1:52 AM BST
denmark are 2nd top scorers in the tournament so far with 11.......think the italians have 12.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK July 7, 2021 7:15 AM BST
On wind up surly   ( fantastic game last night )

Arms being bitten off given this game befor euro start
Denmark have milk the heart attack now
We should play well beat them in 90 min
Report Blockfire July 7, 2021 7:21 AM BST
People saying last nights game was fantastic, not sure what they were watching felt dull to me.
Report JC1326 July 7, 2021 7:57 AM BST
Spain played very well but Italy also did very well to hang in there. They've been the best side in the tournament and England probably the second best, would be a great final, so hopefully we make it.
Report isleham July 7, 2021 8:19 AM BST
Last night showed up the EPL to be what it is..a boring possession game with endless sideways and backward passing
Report scandanavian_haven July 7, 2021 10:03 AM BST
i knew that lurka, but they went behind and won the tournament thought that was you was asking
Report rothko July 7, 2021 10:30 AM BST
decent team Denmark

Like England they have had a pretty easy route through to the semis, Only good team they've played are belgium

the injured left back for italy a huge loss - their best player
Report ericster July 7, 2021 10:35 AM BST
Blockfire, I enjoyed the game, shame it couldn't have been those in the final imo.

And, as much as I'd like to see England win, I don't think they could have lived with either team last night.
Report ericster July 7, 2021 10:36 AM BST
Those TWO in the final even.Cry
Report Blockfire July 7, 2021 12:30 PM BST
All we can do ericster is believe!
Report ericster July 7, 2021 12:44 PM BST
Yep.
Report Whisperingdeath July 7, 2021 4:05 PM BST
Spain last night would have been a match for anyone. They were a revelation. If they had a goal scorer maybe we would all have lost a lot of money!

Left back was / is a huge miss for Italy. I like Chiesa but I think our front 3 are better, Beradi was good too coming off the bench. Our fast feet and short strides will trouble their defence oh and pace! The question is will they be able to get away with fouling the little guys? I also think this is the type of game Crealish could revel in around the edge of the box so I hope he is on the pitch at 60 minutes!

I am hoping for a great game. I know Italy will revert to type and dive, feign, cheat, elbow, bodycheck etc. Engerland must play them at their own game and fall and writhe! Personally I don't like it and do not want to see Englishmen do it but rules is rules. If that is how they want to play our beautiful game we must not let them prevail.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com