Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sonofshinner
05 Jul 21 10:02
| Topic/replies: 5,862 | Blogger: sonofshinner's blog
Ime not a big gambler mostly fun.can I soften the blow or let it ride..stake £95.......liab £636.50
Pause Switch to Standard View England layers
Show More
Report ericster July 5, 2021 1:51 PM BST
I've been looking forward to seeing how people responded to this.
No comment then.
I think we know what your options are sos.
Living and learning eh mate? Plain
Report tobermory July 5, 2021 2:01 PM BST
I redded out of the outright, -164
Report everyone's a winner July 5, 2021 2:30 PM BST
i'm convinced that value wise the 2.68 is a lay but i just can't bring myself to do it Cry
Report TameTheTiger July 5, 2021 2:40 PM BST
England will beat Denmark, and Spain if thats who they play in the final, but if they play Italy in the final, Italy will win
Report tobermory July 5, 2021 2:42 PM BST
Why would Spain be more likely to beat Italy than England would?
Report Slicer July 5, 2021 6:27 PM BST
England beating Ukraine according to the international rankings is the equivalent of Chelsea beating Swansea. In other words, totally expected. England playing Denmark according to the rankings is the equivalent of Chelsea playing Everton. The England hype may be justified but there is a little way to go. England is ranked 2 places above Spain & 3 above Italy, so on rankings should win the competition. However, as someone who lived through the 1966 World Cup triumph, the atmosphere, feeling & shortening of prices are the same. Make of all this what you will, but I'm not betting. Just sitting back & trying to enjoy the football with the sound of the stoopid, patronising, dramatic pundits & commentators switched off! Good luck all unless you're betting against England.
Report Tiger Tiger July 5, 2021 6:34 PM BST
Slicer, there is hype in Italy, and Denmark and also Spain, its only natural. The sad bit is the delinquents who think it only happens in England.
Report Slicer July 5, 2021 6:39 PM BST
I'm not disagreeing. It's what being a supporter is all about & the patriotic media. The only problem is the aftermath of failure is particularly bad in England as evidenced by the Iceland game. On the rankings & betting England is expected to win the tournament. If we don't we know what's coming.
Report Tiger Tiger July 5, 2021 6:49 PM BST
We played Denmark in the Nations League, at Wembley, and Denmark won 1-0, before that game not many of us would have forecast a Danish victory, like many others I want us to win but am taking nothing for granted.
Report Tiger Tiger July 5, 2021 6:50 PM BST
If I remember right they played us off the park at times and had around 60% possession.
Report sofiakenny July 5, 2021 6:57 PM BST
When England lose why do all their so called patriotic fans smash up pubs and towns?..wont see civilsed countries like Spain or Denmark behaving like animals.
Report Tiger Tiger July 5, 2021 7:02 PM BST
No, but the jocks do it every weekend hyped up on drugs and cheap cider.
Report jamesdean July 5, 2021 7:04 PM BST
Yep, tartan army renowned for their violence Crazy
Report sofiakenny July 5, 2021 7:09 PM BST
Usual garbage from tigger..tartan army famed for good behaviour..unlike our English cousins.
Report sofiakenny July 5, 2021 7:11 PM BST
Also fyi tigger there is no cheap booze in Scotland as we have minimum price rules.
Report Tiger Tiger July 5, 2021 7:18 PM BST
No mention of violence on this thread until a deranged uneducated sofiakerry turns up ably supported by another sweaty with a chip on his shoulder. Pathetic.

You're not even in the tournament.
Report sofiakenny July 5, 2021 8:12 PM BST
Violence is always just a game away with the "deranged uneducated engerlish patriot flag shagging fans...you gonna smash yer farm up when your team lose tigger?
Report sonofshinner July 6, 2021 7:21 AM BST
Wonder what price will you get for outrights if Denmark take an early lead..
Report ericster July 6, 2021 8:36 AM BST
That would be sonofshinner's only hope of getting out and cutting his losses should he choose to take that option.
Report ashbourne July 6, 2021 9:07 AM BST
Always easy to say who won't win. England are the real deal this time around, the best team in the tournament and should go on to win it. Anything can happen of course, but i wouldn't be laying a team that are starting hitting form at just the right time. Huge home advantage to the final now too
Report shiny new shoes please July 6, 2021 1:59 PM BST
ExcitedLaugh.
England are the real deal this time around, the best team in the tournament...cheers needed a good giggle
Park life
candy Crushed in final if they make it
Report stattman July 6, 2021 2:07 PM BST
That win against Ukraine was the best i have seen England play for years although Ukraine did not offer much .As for teams hitting form Denmark have scored 10 and conceded 2 in their last 3 games .I still think England should win unless like some are saying the players only have to turn up to win .If this mentality reaches the players and they underestimate Denmark the game could be very different .
Report ericster July 6, 2021 2:16 PM BST
I agree stattman.
Report shiny new shoes please July 6, 2021 2:21 PM BST
Ukraine washed up , first half decent game for England
Spain or Italy should turn the screw
Report sonofshinner July 9, 2021 9:57 AM BST
Letting it ride.
Report DIE LINKE July 9, 2021 2:54 PM BST
No temptation to put £195 on at 3.5 when Denmark went 1-0 up?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com