Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mesmerised
04 Jul 21 23:59
| Topic/replies: 29,043 | Blogger: mesmerised's blog
England to bring home the Danish Bacon and Italy to struggle without the pivotal Spinazzola, I'm on a Spanglish final.
Pause Switch to Standard View *** Italy v Spain & England v Denmark...
Show More
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:00 PM BST
i dont expect anythong else from a scotsman, if they wasnt bitter at english success, they wouldnt be scottish
Report EUGENE KRABS July 7, 2021 11:00 PM BST
Lets hope UEFA sort out a Russian Lino for Sunday Grin
Report shiny new shoes please July 7, 2021 11:01 PM BST
Denmark were pretty  negative bar the last 10 mins

Italy v England hopefully a cracker ,
Italy v Denmark , ain't so exciting
Report SontaranStratagem July 7, 2021 11:01 PM BST
They needed to dive tonight to win the match Plain

Hopefully they don't get away with it on Sunday
Report Coachbuster July 7, 2021 11:02 PM BST
never a pen  ... Sterling terrible dive  although he played superbly tonight
Report moisok July 7, 2021 11:02 PM BST
there are many who wish ill on england in many forms and we see it daily  -  why wouldn't you support your country or is it THEIR country?   You see it every where  - this negativity towards our own place - our own place where we live.
Report The Leopard July 7, 2021 11:03 PM BST
Keane : " Gareth is nasty enough to make those decisions " ???
Report moisok July 7, 2021 11:03 PM BST
clear penalty in fact two clear penalties
hope this helps
Report DirkDiggler July 7, 2021 11:03 PM BST
Clear pen, all day, 100% certainty.

Laugh
Report The Leopard July 7, 2021 11:04 PM BST
Laser pen ....idiots !
Report DirkDiggler July 7, 2021 11:04 PM BST
here are many who wish ill on england in many forms and we see it daily  -  why wouldn't you support your country or is it THEIR country?   You see it every where  - this negativity towards our own place - our own place where we live.

Cowards, and rats.
Report Aspro July 7, 2021 11:04 PM BST
Pen or not... the final reads: ENGLAND V ITALY Cool
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:05 PM BST
50yrs down the line, no one will remember that moment, just the result of the final
Report Wallflower July 7, 2021 11:05 PM BST
Nah, not in the slightest anti- English  (as they say, some of my best friends......Grin).  Anti-British I most certainly am.  Not the same thing at all. When we are independent I might be more neighbourly about it.

Sill no real answer as to why people think Scotland would support England in the first place.

E.g. some on this thread ranting about "traitors".....Laugh.  Traitors to what exactlyShocked.

Anyway, enough of that. Tired.

CiaoCool
Report GAZO July 7, 2021 11:05 PM BST
the medal and trophy says winners,nothing else
Report brentford July 7, 2021 11:06 PM BST
I'd have to agree to disagree on some  Wolf -
I've watched football since 1980 and the club football on a European platform was far worse than now as was the international stuff whilst England were naïve in comparison ...I don't like Var killing the joy of goals but it's inevitable and will get better at least...handball totally agree
Report elisjohn July 7, 2021 11:07 PM BST
TOP3MAN • July 7, 2021 11:05 PM BST
50yrs down the line, no one will remember that moment, just the result of the final,,

england still complaining about maradonas hand of god 30 odd years laterWink
Report wolf3011 July 7, 2021 11:07 PM BST

Jul 7, 2021 -- 5:06PM, brentford wrote:

I'd have to agree to disagree on some

Report moisok July 7, 2021 11:07 PM BST
flower clearly anti english  - it just proves my point  as with several others -  just go back to your own place and sulk
we won and it will be an interesting final against Italy who are good but only scraped through on penalties
Report shiny new shoes please July 7, 2021 11:07 PM BST
Great Danes did well maybe  attack more ,don't  sit back or pay the price !

Black dives matter
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:07 PM BST
might be mentioned, but the fact they won it, we still marvel at their brillance elisjohn - Maradona one of the greatest ever seen
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 7, 2021 11:08 PM BST
1966 semi final

England 2 Portugal 1
B charlton 2...eusebio (pen)

Nobody remembers semis!
Report wolf3011 July 7, 2021 11:08 PM BST
I suspect your love of the modern game may be due to your team being in the prem for the first time ever Brentford, after x number of pens are given against an unfashionable club next season in the league you may change your stance somewhat
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:09 PM BST
England should have killed it off in extra time, they was a pass away from being clean through for a one on one with the goalkeeper. Still they kept it for a lifetime
Report DirkDiggler July 7, 2021 11:09 PM BST

Nah, not in the slightest anti- English  (as they say, some of my best friends......Grin).  Anti-British I most certainly am.  Not the same thing at all. When we are independent I might be more neighbourly about it.

Sill no real answer as to why people think Scotland would support England in the first place.

E.g. some on this thread ranting about "traitors".....Laugh.  Traitors to what exactlyShocked.

Anyway, enough of that. Tired.

CiaoCool

No-one thinks sweaties should support ENGLAND, the traitors are the so-called Englishmen who hate thgeir own country.

History lesson: You were asked whether you wanted your independence, you collectively replied "No thanks we haven't got the bollocks"

Nighty night  Laugh
Report elisjohn July 7, 2021 11:09 PM BST
topman, he is without doubt the best player ive seen, and ive seen them all from early 60sWink
Report moisok July 7, 2021 11:10 PM BST
Most of the haters are not even english and try to hide it  - sick of the nationalist movements and their bile  - they cannot even let it alone with a football team

admit we played well and were the better team and take your anti english bias with you
Report Wallflower July 7, 2021 11:10 PM BST
NOt sulking.  In a vert good mood as it happens.

Wont sulk Sunday either - however I could be seriously disgusted and p1ssed-offSad.......but then again on the other hand................Cool
Report DirkDiggler July 7, 2021 11:11 PM BST
You know what I mean tiger

Our media will be going off like nothing else exists, it'll be silly beyond belief

"we're gonna win the next 3 majors and dominate the world for years to come" will be trotted out until they lose their first match after the tournament and he should be sacked ffs, the virus will vanish for sure it'll kill that I suppose

STFU and get back to the sewers you RAT!

Laugh
Report moisok July 7, 2021 11:12 PM BST
so some of the critics are SNP types and/or not english   -  I nearly always find out on these subjects on here  - they have no interest in the success of england in sport or more wider in UK plc
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:12 PM BST
moisok.... why let it get to you fella, not everyone will, you cant change it and the more you force it, the less likely it will ever change, people thrive on conflict
Report brentford July 7, 2021 11:13 PM BST
Nah I'm thrilled, amazed and realistic mate and wouldn't even feel comfortable in any way representing them, did try and get username changed at one point for that reason...many years since I've watched anything other than the odd game let alone live close by...but accept bigger teams will get decisions against them....it's just not a new thing....

was the Anfield penalty when I was a kid (not against Brentford obviously)
Report moisok July 7, 2021 11:14 PM BST
yes but they come on here battering away with their big mouths and you wonder why?  we won and played well  but you get these whiners going on -  why allow them to get away with it with their anti english bias  ON ALL SUBJECT ON HERE  -  it is just giving in to them  -  same with all the  internet
Report lux July 7, 2021 11:15 PM BST
Harry Kane is actually a Spaz
Report moisok July 7, 2021 11:16 PM BST
stand by and say nothing  is not the way to go  - too many have already done that
Report moisok July 7, 2021 11:17 PM BST
lux  is another one
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:18 PM BST
their mouth becomes bigger the more you show it gets to u.

i couldnt care less, just enjoy the moment, u will be looking forward to sunday, they wont. its a once in a lifetime moment
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:18 PM BST
sure harry couldnt care what lux thinks
Report Tiger Tiger July 7, 2021 11:19 PM BST
If you are English and you don't wish England to win the Final - then you really do have a serious problem.
Report Wallflower July 7, 2021 11:19 PM BST
Correct.

I have no interest in England in sport (other than what my sheckles dictate, football team excluded)

And I certainly have no interest in the wider UK plc.  Don't lose sleep over it or anything, just vote to secure its end.

Its not "bitter", just a viewpoint and a perfectly valid and legitimate one. You don't agree, good luck to you, but doesnt take away from my POSITIVE view of what an independent Scotland would be, staying stuck in UK is NEGATIVE thinking.
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:20 PM BST
some like failure it gives them perspective on their own failings
Report SontaranStratagem July 7, 2021 11:20 PM BST
I identify as a puddy cat not English Plain
Report Emitdeb July 7, 2021 11:20 PM BST
Just a very ordinary Italy team in our way.. and we're at Home! Cool 

What could possibly go wrong.. ?
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:21 PM BST
btw - i deal with plenty of scots on a daily bases and i find them a relaxed helpful bunch.
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:23 PM BST

Jul 7, 2021 -- 5:20PM, Emitdeb wrote:

Just a very ordinary Italy team in our way.. and we're at Home!

Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:23 PM BST
you know the answer to that being a spurs fan..... fortunatly Dier cant be picked Laugh
Report Tiger Tiger July 7, 2021 11:24 PM BST
Maybe one day someone will give the English a vote on Independence. No one ever considers asking us our opinion???
Report Wallflower July 7, 2021 11:27 PM BST
...on English Independence I assume you mean?   If possibility of England getting independence from the UK I'd back them all the way.

See and who said I was anti-English. Clearly not.
Report brassneck July 7, 2021 11:31 PM BST
did you know that Denmark had only 10 players when the game finished,they ran out of subs during extra time ,so the had no choice other than sit back and defend ,so not only did  England beat 10 men,they beat them  with the help of  an awarded no contact penalty,that happened when there were TWO BALLS THE PITCH,"now how did VAR not see the TWO BALLS when they were viewing the NO CONTACT PENALTY,against poor Denmark WHO HAD ONLY 10 MEN.SadSadSadSadSad
Report Wallflower July 7, 2021 11:31 PM BST
....  its a good point Tiger, never real thought of that.

Seriously, if such a referendum was held and given the belligerent state of the current UK/English/Brexit psyche, they would probably vote for English independence.

Interesting in its own way.  I have an ideaCool
Report Tiger Tiger July 7, 2021 11:34 PM BST
I'm listening.
Report sofaking July 7, 2021 11:34 PM BST

Jul 7, 2021 -- 5:15PM, lux wrote:

Harry Kane is actually a Spaz

He is one of the best footballers in the world, rich and wildly successful. Doubt he'd be too bothered about your worthless opinion of him.

Report Emitdeb July 7, 2021 11:36 PM BST
sofa what's your nationality? if that's not too personal... Confused
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 7, 2021 11:36 PM BST
“If an extra ball, other object or animal enters the field of play during the match,
the referee must stop the match only if it interferes with play. Play must be
restarted by a dropped ball from the position of the match ball when play
was stopped, unless play was stopped inside the goal area, in which case the
referee drops the ball on the goal area line parallel to the goal line at the point
nearest to where the ball was located when play was stopped.”
Report Emitdeb July 7, 2021 11:37 PM BST
lux is pointless piece of sht... hth.
Report sofaking July 7, 2021 11:37 PM BST

Jul 7, 2021 -- 5:36PM, Emitdeb wrote:

sofa what's your nationality? if that's not too personal...

That's a little personal Emitdeb. Happy

Report sofaking July 7, 2021 11:38 PM BST
Ok, Sewth Efrican.
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:38 PM BST
he is bulgarian, and mispelt his username
Report sofaking July 7, 2021 11:39 PM BST
King of Sofia. Crazy
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:40 PM BST
must be better then king of sofa land
Report Wallflower July 7, 2021 11:40 PM BST
Tiger Tiger 07 Jul 21 22:34 
I'm listening.

-----------------------

Nothing concrete - just a route I hadn't considered.

Is the quickest to Scottish independence actually English Independence. Not as crazy as it sounds. Something like "Brexit has b*llixed things up because wasnt proper Brexit - Scots, Welsh and N.irish dragging us down"  etc etc.

Might start a thread on this on the politics forum. Conscious of "spoiling" a football one.

English to their credit might show more balls tahn we did.
Report Emitdeb July 7, 2021 11:40 PM BST
Plain

oh. i c
Report Tiger Tiger July 7, 2021 11:41 PM BST
I'll go for that, anything to get rid of the jocks.
Report sofaking July 7, 2021 11:41 PM BST
Ok, well done England although I do believe the penalty decision was ridiculous. Hopefully a good game on Sunday.
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:41 PM BST
i thought harry Kane gave a real captains performance tonight
Report SontaranStratagem July 7, 2021 11:43 PM BST
2 balls on the pitch, a dive to boot

No one does "winning" quite like England
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:44 PM BST
why thank you - a win is a win... and echos in eternity
Report Tiger Tiger July 7, 2021 11:45 PM BST
SS, you dont even know the rules of football ffs, 2 balls on the pitch doesn't matter unless interfering with play, ffs, get yourself a real life will ya.
Report brassneck July 7, 2021 11:45 PM BST
THE second ball was close enough to interfere with play it was only 15 yards away.And another question is how did the ref not see it,
it looks like it was a (dare i say it) A FIXED GAME.
and it has finished VAR for ever,because it was viewed world wide,AND THEY GOT THE DECISION WRONG."THEY ARE THERE TO GET THE CORRECT DECISION ,BUT THEY GOT IT WRONG ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD they missed the second ball.
Report TOP3MAN July 7, 2021 11:46 PM BST
a tiger always bites
Report Tiger Tiger July 7, 2021 11:47 PM BST
hard.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 7, 2021 11:53 PM BST
Was the 2nd ball on pitch
when penalty was spilled
straight back to kane by kasper
the friendly goalie,... Or had
they removed it as soon as
possible, as it wasn't interfering
with play, as per the laws?
Report brassneck July 7, 2021 11:56 PM BST
tiger,VAR LOOKED AT IT,CONTACT MEANS CONTACT,THERE WAS NO CONTACT,EVERYONE THAT LIVES ON THIS PLANET AND SEEN THE THE TACKLE CAN SEE THERE WAS NO CONTACT.VAR IS FINISHED FOR EVER AND 3 TO 5 BILLION PEOPLE AGREE WITH ME.HappyHappyHappyHappyHappy
Report Tiger Tiger July 7, 2021 11:56 PM BST
And your point is?
Report Capt__F July 7, 2021 11:58 PM BST
might be a delay
Report Giuseppe July 8, 2021 12:00 AM BST
it was the same in 1966

the ball didn't cross the line

there is no end to England's CHEATING
Report Tiger Tiger July 8, 2021 12:00 AM BST
Foydc.
Report Capt__F July 8, 2021 12:02 AM BST
missed out Italian
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- July 8, 2021 12:05 AM BST

https://twitter.com/TerraceImages/status/1412897865442152449?s=19

Lol
Report Deplasterer July 8, 2021 12:11 AM BST
Fell asleep, who won??Laugh
Report brassneck July 8, 2021 12:17 AM BST
I backed England,and i am delighted to collect my profits,my point is that VAR is a waste of time .thats all i am saying,England deserved to win,but the game will be remembered as a no contact penalty that was wrongly awarded,AND even is England win on Sunday everyone will say that Denmark were robbed in the semi final.It will take the gloss of the glory for years and years to come.
Report LoyalHoncho July 8, 2021 12:18 AM BST
Sontaran, you were worthy of the win as you were the better side on the night. Only just though.  Denmark were superb at times.   Good luck in the final.  However it happens getting a penalty is derived from attacking.  However, Kane did his share of "simulation" too.  It seems it is part of the game now.  Various players have been over-lauded tonight, not least of all Sterling but the best England player on the park, bar none, was Kyle Walker.  He was stupendous tonight yet has barely had a mention.
Report brassneck July 8, 2021 12:27 AM BST
The TV CHANNELS all over the world are showing the NO CONTACT penalty.
Report Giuseppe July 8, 2021 12:33 AM BST
i didn't watch the post match stuff on ITV

what did Keane say?

didn't ITV have a ref on who said it was a penalty?

have the Danes said anything?
Report edy July 8, 2021 12:34 AM BST
There was contact. Just not very much of it. German TV, and star referee Manuel Gräfe, concluded it was a very harsh, very soft penalty (and Gräfe would not have given it based on TV pictures), but it was still in the "can be given, not an obviously wrong decision" category.
Report edy July 8, 2021 12:35 AM BST
It won't really tarnish the English title, if football does come home on Sunday, in the views of the German nation for years to come, do not worry, brassneck.
Report Giuseppe July 8, 2021 12:36 AM BST
yeah that was my opinion as well

great minds
Report lurka July 8, 2021 12:40 AM BST
I thought the ref should have been made look at it on the monitor by the VAR. There would have been no 'clear and obvious' hurdle to get over then. He may have thought Maele caught him with the foot. It looked that way in real time.
Report lfc1971 July 8, 2021 12:43 AM BST
There shouldn’t be var . The ref made his decision and that’s it
Try and be sporting and accept defeat in the right manner
Report lfc1971 July 8, 2021 12:52 AM BST
By the way defenders always claim no foul ,and they always lie
A player didn’t go down at that point on the pitch in those circumstances unless he has been fouled
Report lfc1971 July 8, 2021 12:53 AM BST
doesn’t
Report LoyalHoncho July 8, 2021 2:26 AM BST
Never a penalty by any stretch of the imagination.  A shockingly calculated dive from football's latest MBE!  What an example for the kids.  When I was young we used to practise a Bobby Charlton thunderbolt, present day kids will now be practising the "Raheem" - the Raheem Sterling dive!  That is how far English football has sunk!
Report DirkDiggler July 8, 2021 3:04 AM BST
I'm drinking all your tears and they taste so sweet.
Report Whisperingdeath July 8, 2021 6:12 AM BST
Must be great being Scottish. A brand new shirt for the big game on Sunday. Another container of Italian shirts arrived in Glasgow for sale this morning to wee bitter and twisted LOSERS.
Report Blockfire July 8, 2021 7:22 AM BST
Got no time for bitter people, life's too short.
Report Timber July 8, 2021 8:47 AM BST
Another stinking day for SS

England win again and dole money to be cut by £20 per weekLaugh
Report Blockfire July 8, 2021 9:19 AM BST
LaughLaugh
Report DirkDiggler July 8, 2021 10:58 AM BST
Another stinking day for SS

England win again and dole money to be cut by £20 per weekLaugh

Laugh
Report Blockfire July 8, 2021 11:04 AM BST

Jul 8, 2021 -- 2:47AM, Timber wrote:

Another stinking day for SSEngland win again and dole money to be cut by £20 per week

I think he did his bollocks Timber on Denmark.. That's £20 he won't see again Laugh

Report Timber July 8, 2021 11:05 AM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com