Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Callisto-moon
05 May 21 11:18
| Topic/replies: 6,174 | Blogger: Callisto-moon's blog
this team would blow the 1999 team apart 4-0.

I am glad I moved to support Liverpool as its forum is better for chat, but city are still my second team.

come on then start the excuses early.......................
Pause Switch to Standard View What excuses will man u fans have...
Show More
Report loui May 5, 2021 1:09 PM BST
They'll be thrilled cos it's not Liverpool, dancing in the streets of Cornwall and Bora Bora
Report Angoose May 5, 2021 1:17 PM BST
Chickens ... hatch ...
Report Showrunner1 May 5, 2021 1:47 PM BST
Umm not so sure
Can't even beat this current pretty poor Utd side 4-0, that not one player would get in the 1999 side
Report scandanavian_haven May 5, 2021 2:16 PM BST
Solskjaer has 4-1-3 record against him.
Report Callisto-moon May 5, 2021 2:27 PM BST
Also has a record of 0 in the trophy dptm.
Report duffy May 5, 2021 2:56 PM BST
Showrunner1 05 May 21 12:47 
Umm not so sure
Can't even beat this current pretty poor Utd side 4-0, that not one player would get in the 1999 side

Bloody good point thatLaugh

The thing is though and City fans still don't understand their place in the "who cares" pecking order, United don't care what City do, they aren't important.

To put it bluntly, if City and Liverpool were in a one off game for a title, all United fans would be City fans.

As far as United are concerned City's purpose is to hold Liverpool at bay whilst we are sh1t, and last year they couldn't even do that, bloody hopeless!Mischief
Report Giuseppe May 5, 2021 3:00 PM BST
"United don't care what City do, they aren't important."

because most Utd fans aren't from Manchester
Report rommel May 5, 2021 3:15 PM BST
duff were assured by one of you utd fans that the pool/utd  games dont matter any more(mind you he is the biggest b***end on here)

youre an enemy to cherish haha
Report duffy May 5, 2021 3:28 PM BST
United and Liverpool need each other, recent events seeing the fans in unison was nice I thought.

Didn't realize just how much of a United fan Carragher was mind youWink
Report rommel May 5, 2021 3:43 PM BST
i try n avoid jc and mr neville
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 5, 2021 4:08 PM BST
As a red, I just can't get riled by City. They've been a nice little club for most of my life and I've always had a soft spot for them. Obviously the ownership is very distasteful but I'm still quite happy that their fans are seeing something to celebrate after years of pain. I don't think I'll ever see them as actual rivals.
Report layingisthewayforward May 5, 2021 4:14 PM BST
Whereas deep down you're actually seething that they're now the dominant team in England.
Report duffy May 5, 2021 4:14 PM BST
^
Yep, let's all collectively pat them on the head and tell them that we're pleased for themGrin
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 5, 2021 4:15 PM BST
That to me laying?
Report Callisto-moon May 5, 2021 4:27 PM BST
how can city be rivals ffs you are never contesting any trophies its them that are winning them.
typical arrogant united tiiits still dont realise how far they have fallen.

you are rivals of west ham ans spurs to try and scrape a c/l spot, thats it thats all you are now.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 5, 2021 4:29 PM BST
Callisto, I'm a Liverpool fan.
Report scandanavian_haven May 5, 2021 4:29 PM BST
Man City are not Liverpool's rivals, as it stands, they are their superiors.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 5, 2021 4:31 PM BST
Yep, right now. They're superior to every other club in the world. Liverpool need to dust themselves down, get some players and their confidence back, add one or two decent ones and go again in the summer. We've done it before, no reason we can't do it again.
Report duffy May 5, 2021 4:38 PM BST
A sides greatness is not measured by relative current success, United and Liverpool are steeped in glorious historical achievements, City can't compare to that.

15 years ago no-one outside of City even knew they existed.

They are inconsequential, if they are a hindrance to United it would be comparable to a flea trying to bite through the ar53 end of a rhino.
Report duffy May 5, 2021 4:39 PM BST
To be fair to City I'm sure they really do know their place.
Report Callisto-moon May 5, 2021 4:49 PM BST
thats fair porcupine as we are the currant champions i agree with yew!!
Report loui May 5, 2021 6:49 PM BST
It's a miracle they're in the final, this time last year they were banned from it for 2 years
Report SontaranStratagem May 5, 2021 7:14 PM BST
Amazing what having a bottomless pit does for a club, and no rules have to be abided to to boot it must be great
Report SontaranStratagem May 5, 2021 7:15 PM BST

May 5, 2021 -- 12:49PM, loui wrote:

It's a miracle they're in the final, this time last year they were banned from it for 2 years

Yeah its amazing, banned for 2 year, they break more rules with the super league... yet not one point deducted, no fine no nothing

Its amazingly Houdini Plain

Report bigmo May 5, 2021 7:24 PM BST
As a red, I just can't get riled by City. They've been a nice little club for most of my life and I've always had a soft spot for them. Obviously the ownership is very distasteful but I'm still quite happy that their fans are seeing something to celebrate after years of pain. I don't think I'll ever see them as actual rivals.

Most pompous post I've read on here for a long while. You never change do you.
Report scandanavian_haven May 5, 2021 7:29 PM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com