Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LOU MACARIS TARTAN B
04 May 21 14:51
| Topic/replies: 11,128 | Blogger: LOU MACARIS TARTAN B's blog
Massive game being shown all over the world again I reckon there will be.  It's obviously not just United fans who are disgruntled so expect problems tonight and at the next Liverpool match.
Pause Switch to Standard View More protests at City tonight?
Show More
Report mecca May 4, 2021 4:09 PM BST
I don't think City fans will want their owners out....... they don't want to go back to the 3rd division
Report duffy May 4, 2021 4:14 PM BST
City's placards and banners are going to say "Please stay"
Report ericster May 4, 2021 4:17 PM BST
That's what they should ALL be saying imo.
Will be a sad day when the owners of the top 5 or 6 walk away and you know it.
Report pushkin99 May 4, 2021 4:50 PM BST
I can understand that United fansare hurting so badly, the Glazer's have sucked out circa £1B from your club. We feel your pain.

Not dissimiliar to what the broke cowboys Hicks and Gillette wanted to do to Liverpool, but different from John Henry and the FSG which succeeded them. So we might not like American ownership, but I can't foresee mass protests at Anfield as occurred at Old Trafford. 

It's very different to City (and PSG) who have money pumped into them by an oil state, and Chelsea as the plaything of a very rich sugar Daddy, but take that away and they would both revert to their natural stations in life bobbing up and down between divisions. I can't see their fans protesting for that.
Report lurka May 4, 2021 5:01 PM BST
Don't think I've ever heard or seen a City fan criticise their owners
Report SontaranStratagem May 4, 2021 7:44 PM BST
The media are controlling it all as per

United and Arsenal are going to protest, and having a prem game re-scheduled is no big deal in this current climate

It'd be an ultimate message being sent to have a CL game called off though right? that's why there not a single protester outside that stadium... amazing that.
Report sixtwosix May 4, 2021 7:49 PM BST
Fans who gave up their historic ground with not a whimper .....don't think so.
Report pushkin99 May 4, 2021 7:56 PM BST
Not sure why any rational thinking person could envisage any kind of protest at the Etihad tonite?

Even though the news, media and uncle tom cobbly are trying to stoke this up for all its worth, it was never happening................................
Report sofaking May 4, 2021 8:15 PM BST

May 4, 2021 -- 10:09AM, mecca wrote:

I don't think City fans will want their owners out....... they don't want to go back to the 3rd division

True, there's no way City fans will protest. They'd still be pottering around in the lower divisions if not for the billionaire A-rabs buying artificial "success".

Report TheBetterBettor May 4, 2021 8:25 PM BST
Liam and Noel did invade the ground pre-kickoff. They just left all their cocaine on the pitch.
Report pushkin99 May 4, 2021 8:42 PM BST
good one...........LaughLaughLaugh I wonder if Noel scratched the owners rolls and mercs on the way out.

Or was it Liam who admits to that.............
Report loui May 4, 2021 9:04 PM BST
Think our owners have done more good than bad. Had a couple of absolute howlers in lock down and other week but have a very good blueprint for success regarding smart stats and to buy players at a certain age to sell on with a value still there. Have also built up the ground well too, a great in transfer market in recent years. Think our fans have said there bit and want more power  as with club pricing policy, but would say most are generally happy with last few years obviously
Report sofaking May 4, 2021 9:23 PM BST

May 4, 2021 -- 3:04PM, loui wrote:

Think our owners have done more good than bad. Had a couple of absolute howlers in lock down and other week but have a very good blueprint for success regarding smart stats and to buy players at a certain age to sell on with a value still there. Have also built up the ground well too, a great in transfer market in recent years. Think our fans have said there bit and want more power

Report sofaking May 4, 2021 9:23 PM BST
Which team, loui?
Report loui May 4, 2021 9:50 PM BST
Liverpool sofa
Report loui May 4, 2021 9:52 PM BST
Want more power with regards to pricing policy, have done well to keep it frozen last 5 years or so
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com