Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ribero1
02 May 21 17:15
| Topic/replies: 10,333 | Blogger: ribero1's blog
Just seen the penalty they were awarded in the 96th minute to equalise and gain automatic promotion,absolutely incredible,their manager is Darren Ferguson,the family obviously used to the odd favourable decision but this surely tops anything the old man and Howard Webb could conjure up Mischief
Pause Switch to Standard View Peterborough penalty yesterday.
Show More
Report morpteh mackem May 2, 2021 6:24 PM BST
probably worst decision Ive seen in last 10 years.
Report loui May 2, 2021 6:28 PM BST
To say he dived is an understatement, won me a bet but was awful decision
Report sevey May 2, 2021 6:31 PM BST
Brown Envelope Job
Report Flemenstar May 3, 2021 8:47 AM BST
one of the worst I've ever seen

referee should be struck off, bordering on corrupt
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B May 3, 2021 9:32 AM BST
Blimey I've just watched it absolutely shocking, so unfair to the other side.

Makes you be thankful for VAR as at least MOST OF THE TIME it gets it right.  Certainly that would no way have been given.
Report lurka May 3, 2021 11:36 AM BST
The player dived for sure but the defender tried to do a pirouette, completely missed the ball with both feet and caught him and impeded him. That's a clear foul and a penalty imo. The defender was a complete mug, all he had to do was put his foot through it. You can't go for the ball, completely miss it, catch an opposition player in the box and expect not to get a pen given there. Turning your back and lunging into a player's hip with your arsé. Complete idiot.

The forward could have stayed on his feet and would have got to the ball if he did, but he felt contact and went down and that's a penalty all day long imo.
Report Aspro May 3, 2021 11:44 AM BST
Just took a look... criminal
Report roache May 3, 2021 3:31 PM BST
Lurka
Watch it again as you are mistaken unless you are on the wind up, it is the forward not the defender who does the pirouette as the defender does not even make an effort for the ball as he is trying to take evasive action from the pirouette,absolute shocking decision and another case of a totally gullible referree,every single Lincoln player was on the refs case after that and after the final whistle still protesting it was such a shocking decision.
Report shiny new shoes please May 3, 2021 3:54 PM BST
Makes you be thankful for VAR as at least MOST OF THE TIME it gets it right.  Certainly that would no way have been give  ExcitedLaughLaugh
utds peno v Roma LaughLaugh
Report lurka May 3, 2021 11:06 PM BST
Jesus. Sorry got that totally wrong. I assumed the guy in black was trying to score Blush
Report morpteh mackem May 4, 2021 10:05 AM BST
Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com