Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Arnot
30 Apr 21 17:31
| Topic/replies: 317 | Blogger: Arnot's blog
When I want to place a lay bet with a payout of 30, normally I could click Lay and then the blue letter saying 'Payout' and type in 30 and place the bet. When I now click Payout,, nothing is happening in terms of calculating the stake. Has anybody else experienced this too? Why has this gone away since a few days?
Pause Switch to Standard View Payout calculation
Show More
Report RioGrande April 30, 2021 6:34 PM BST
just tried it there works fine still
Report everyone's a winner April 30, 2021 7:07 PM BST
stopped working a week or so ago, i posted about it on another thread. i reckon it's as a result of some crash they had, when they've fixed it, some code has got corrupted or something.
Report longbridge May 4, 2021 4:43 PM BST
@everyone's

I posted on a couple of threads in Racing - looks like:

- it's a behaviour change in Chrome v 90
- just about every other browser (eg Edge, Opera) these days using the Chromium engine so they all broke too
- I have confirmed that the functionality still works in IE (horrible though it is) and others say it still wokrs in Firefox
Report FatPunt May 4, 2021 4:54 PM BST
I've been having this problem for over a fortnight. Tried different browsers, still the same. When I contacted Betfair about the problem they said it won't be fixed until the next Chrome update.
Report longbridge May 4, 2021 9:34 PM BST
@FatPunt

"Tried different browsers, still the same."

Which browsers?  I just checked and it still works for me in IE and Firefox, which are the only non-Chromium browsers I have installed.

So BF are waiting for Chrome to fix it rather than fixing it themselves?
Report FatPunt May 5, 2021 4:43 PM BST
I've tried Edge, Chrome and Vivaldi. All to no avail.
Report longbridge May 6, 2021 4:12 PM BST
Edge/Chrome/Vivaldi all use the Chromium rendering engine.  As I believe does Opera these days.

Firefox is the only practical option I think - IE is a dinosaur and was never my first choice.
Report everyone's a winner May 13, 2021 7:00 PM BST
seems to be working now in chrome
Report FatPunt May 13, 2021 9:45 PM BST
Yeah, it works again now, touch wood.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com