Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 1058 comments are related to the topic:
NEXT TOTTENHAM MANAGER

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 27  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 27 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,058
By:
TOP3MAN
When: 23 May 21 20:37
Spurs will announce their new manager by next weekend.
By:
Capt__F
When: 23 May 21 20:41
Jim Royle
By:
sofaking
When: 23 May 21 20:51
Bielsa just spotted at Tottenham airport. Excited
By:
Capt__F
When: 23 May 21 20:53
holiday in buenos
By:
scaredmoney
When: 23 May 21 20:57
sofaking • May 23, 2021 8:51 PM BST
Bielsa just spotted at Tottenham airport.

Sorting the Kane deal out DevilLaughLaugh
By:
tobermory
When: 23 May 21 22:30
Ten Haag surging!

Just in from 15 to 5
By:
tobermory
When: 23 May 21 22:31
Rodgers and Potter coming in too

Maybe this is the final shortlist
By:
Giuseppe
When: 23 May 21 22:34
Rodgers might feel his stock is at an all time high

will be difficult for Lechester to get so close to top 4 again
By:
tobermory
When: 23 May 21 22:54
Antonio Conte last price matched 6

Plain
By:
Capt__F
When: 23 May 21 22:59
like to see pep @ the spurs
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 23 May 21 23:01
Rodgers

Would sell to the fans
Plays attractive football
Won trophies
Close to winning league with Liverpool
Knows the league inside out

Only question mark is will he want to, he'd have to be promised funds.

On the face of it, seems like a shoe-in
By:
Giuseppe
When: 23 May 21 23:06
rodgers would bute his hand off

left Celtic mid season for Letchester for **** sake
By:
Emitdeb
When: 23 May 21 23:18
I understand Rodgers recently signed a contract, would cost Spurs Millions to buy out...
By:
tobermory
When: 23 May 21 23:19
If Zidane quits Real tomorrow then, in the Nuno example, he will be fav
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 23 May 21 23:49
Zidane would not go to Tottenham, he would require top level players with top dollar to spend, that's just a fantasy.
By:
tobermory
When: 23 May 21 23:53
If he leaves Real Madrid where is he likely to get that?
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 24 May 21 00:02
In terms of finances and players, PSG, in terms of higher quality players and in Europe, Juventus, possibly Inter if Conte leaves. Last time he managed nobody when he left for a year, waiting for the right opportunity, in 1 years time the City job or even Liverpool could become available if they decide to move on.
By:
tobermory
When: 24 May 21 00:07
He might take a year out. But next season Spurs is about as good as it's likely to get.

Inter job not available and Juventus likely to be rebuilding on a budget, so unless Poch is sacked Spurs is an option.
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 24 May 21 00:19
Juve still have good players and have Champions League football, I can't see him dropping into the Conference league, there's no way he'd go there imo.
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 24 May 21 00:21
and if he did go to Tottenham who will be rebuilding for the next few years as any Kane money will help plug the gap with the new stadium, the past year n' all, then there's no chance of City or Liverpool, he doesn't need the money, can see him waiting 12 months if no viable job.
By:
tobermory
When: 24 May 21 16:00
Pochettino being backed around 14-16 today
By:
Giuseppe
When: 24 May 21 16:40
Zidane at PSG would be interesting

Deschamps might be an option too if he leaves the France national team
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 May 21 18:36
Who thinks Keegan would be the man, but Zidane wouldn't?
The forum fruitcake.
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 24 May 21 18:58
why don't you sign in to your real account (the team who's manager just left incase you've forgotten)and stop spamming this thread with nonsense, you can't bet as you don't seem to have an interest in the actual thread topic, you're making a show of yourself now.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 May 21 19:10
Temper!  Temper!  Remember the old anger management.  Grin
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 24 May 21 19:21
you wanted to fight me a few weeks ago, offering me out on a forum, go and read the bookLaugh
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 24 May 21 22:19
Now you're resorting to downright lies.  lmao.  You're not worth the keyboard effort.  Laugh
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 24 May 21 22:20
send me a pm as you seem to have developed an obsession with me, nobody wants to read this on a betting related thread.
By:
sofaking
When: 24 May 21 22:43
Scanda could start an argument in an empty room. Loves the conflict with complete strangers on the internet. Grin
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 24 May 21 22:45
no I do not emiteb
By:
sofaking
When: 24 May 21 22:55
Emitdeb?  You think I'm Emitdeb? Laugh
By:
tobermory
When: 24 May 21 23:10
I loathe this market more than any I have been involved with. Impossible to get out with a reasonable loss because of the shyte liquidity. I would love to wake up and find it has been settled on someone I am £100 red on.

I was trying to wind down out of it by reducing my biggest reds but then some stupid move happens for a no hoper. So now I am £400 red on Lopetegui. Surely there is no attraction for either party in that? Spurs appointed a guy with the exact same profile in 2007 - Juande Ramos - and sacked him a year later. Even crazier that Lopetegui would consider it though. His career was in ruins 3 years ago because he talked to Real Madrid while Spain boss, and then he was sacked by both in a few months. Guy was completely humiliated, but managed to transform his career at Sevilla, who are now established in CL and credible title challengers. Can't believe he would spend a second thinking about risking all that for Spurs.
By:
Capt__F
When: 24 May 21 23:16
Si Senor
By:
n88uk
When: 24 May 21 23:18
The market has been operating on a bingo platform for some time. There's been no short fav for ages, which is rare for a next manager market, just another flavour of the day with what bs is in the papers attracting a few bets.
By:
n88uk
When: 24 May 21 23:18
Several names seem to cycle in and out of fashion depending on the day too.
By:
tobermory
When: 24 May 21 23:26
Yeah. I originally got into it because I felt it was wide open and would take a couple of weeks to settle, during which there would be some silly prices to lay about media rumours.

But 5 weeks ffs.

The funniest thing is reading the 'in the know' articles, the sources for which you can usually tell are other 'in the know' articles that the supposed indsider has read.

I don't think anyone has a good idea, even perhaps Levy is far from decided.
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 24 May 21 23:36
Levy seems to me to be a man who doesn't like the spotlight or criticism, criticism is what brings the spotlight, which is why I think he will appoint a fan pleasing name. There are so many names in this market it's ridiculous as many are unrealistic.

Coming off of the back of Jose, I'd imagine his thinking is the manager will be someone who plays attractive football, is youngish and willing to sign for 4 years to build, speaks good English and is taking a pay rise.

Ten Hag does tick all of these boxes

Martinez has a contract with Belgium til next year and he wont leave, would fancy his chances at the World Cup

Sarri, Benetiz, Nuno, I can't imagine depsite the suggestions earlier, really being given it.

Only issue with Ten Hag is he'd be giving up Champions League football, but if I had one guess it would be him.

Rodgers has pretty much ruled himself all out with his 200% staying at Leicester comment.

Bielsa doens't tick them all but he'd be great in terms of attacking and pleasing the fans

Read one article suggesting Rangnick, a 62 year old  out of football for 2 years, very unlikely.
By:
HGS
When: 24 May 21 23:40
No disrespect but they have to be realistic to who they will attract. Big club, great stadium, tight chairman and europa conference footy. Market tells you everything. It's a free for all and lord knows where it ends.
By:
Aspro
When: 25 May 21 10:11
Don't think Europe will have the same effect on a manager as it would a player. Anyone with ambition would love a stab at Spurs imo; turn us around and you will make a name for yourself. Poch came pretty close and now he's at PSG!

I can understand Bielsa being settled at Leeds and if that's the case, then I respect him even more for his loyalty to them. No longer in the CL could present a dilemma for Rodgers; he wouldn't be the first U-turn in history.

"Must have Premiership experience" has been quoted by Levy, which makes Ten Hag an absolute no then... and Rangnick too.

Yep, it's a tough one.
By:
HGS
When: 25 May 21 10:17
Anyone with ambition would love a stab at Spurs imo; turn us around and you will make a name for yourself.

Fair point, but then this excludes those who already have made a name for themselves and looking a little lower down?

Who do you favour aspro?
Page 6 of 27  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 27 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com