Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 1058 comments are related to the topic:
NEXT TOTTENHAM MANAGER

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 27 of 27  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,058
By:
Cork Langer
When: 01 Jul 21 00:16
I hope snowy and dragon are correct.
By:
sofaking
When: 01 Jul 21 03:52

Jun 30, 2021 -- 11:02PM, jollyswagman wrote:

sofaking i remember you venturing into the politics forum during the american election where you proudly claimed 'it was impossible to lose money due to the wild price swings' completely unaware of how a betting exchange works spurs and arsenal wont be challenging for the title anytime soon, hth.

I know exactly how a betting exchange works and yes, it would've been very difficult to lose money on that market.

By:
WhiteHatJon
When: 01 Jul 21 08:31
The circus is over, what a joke club we look ?

If this chap is a success then I will walk naked up and down the High Road carrying a big plackard saying 'Sorry Nuno, all is forgiven'

Everyone knows he wasn't first choice, probably 5th choice in all likelyhood, he will get no leeway from the fans and I dread to think when the boos will start ringing out around WHL.

I hope and pray I am wrong, but here is one very depressed Spurs fan of over 50 years.

SadSadSadSad
By:
HGS
When: 01 Jul 21 08:37
Nice one tobes. All worked out in the end. Much deserved after being put through the wringer. Hope you still have hair left! Happy
By:
Aspro
When: 01 Jul 21 09:39
I spent last night watching a few films and woke this morning still unaware, until I saw £50 extra in my account. I instantly knew why. That's the first time I have had a little overnight bonus and been gutted about it.

What's done is done and we'll just have to wait and see now, but I'm not at all confident he will put us back in the race. Well done Tobes, good to see you pulled out of it and well done all those that also nicked a few quid out of this.
By:
lurka
When: 01 Jul 21 11:19
Mourinho lied to Levy and told him he'd play attacking football. Has Nuno done the same? I can't see him playing positively enough.

Good news for Doherty but I always felt he got lots of room because teams were almost doubling up on Traore a lot of the time. Interesting to see how many Portuguese/Mendes guys he tries to sign.
By:
Cork Langer
When: 01 Jul 21 12:29
Presume it will be a total clear out of your backroom staff as well, that was supposedly what scuppered him coming to Palace and presumably Portugese will be mandatory going forward for all.

Will be an interesting ride for you, safety would have suited us, not sure Spurs fans will be so accommodating.
By:
Aspro
When: 01 Jul 21 12:42
What Spurs fans want is excitement/entertainment and being competitive... a win would be a bonus too, but being in with a chance of something that our football deserves would please most of us to begin with.
By:
11kv
When: 01 Jul 21 16:47
Your going to need an influx of players to get that Aspro
By:
Aspro
When: 01 Jul 21 16:55
Yep. Can't argue that.
By:
11kv
When: 01 Jul 21 18:08
Went to Wembley to watch them a couple of times as a neutral because there were tickets available and it was enjoyable to watch,they appeared to be on the edge of doing something but have tailed off to be  a poor side under Jose...

Only one way to go now wait and see what he can do.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 01 Jul 21 19:34
Good luck to the fella.  If he can avoid defeat to Arsenal and Chelsea, as and when, he'll get a bit longer to bed in.  Otherwise the road will be very bumpy.  Just how he's going to handle all these internationals when Mourinho couldn't will be interesting to observe.
Good luck to all Spurs fans in the coming season.
By:
scandanavian_haven
When: 01 Jul 21 19:45
Sounds like Honcho has found God, or maybe he's had a bump to the head and it's knocked some sense into his bonce.
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 01 Jul 21 19:47
Laugh
By:
mecca
When: 01 Jul 21 20:03
Good luck to Nuno... For the first time in my life, I will be hoping that Spurs do well (apart from when they play Wolves)
By:
sofaking
When: 01 Jul 21 20:41

Jul 1, 2021 -- 7:45PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

Sounds like Honcho has found God, or maybe he's had a bump to the head and it's knocked some sense into his bonce.

I sense a budding bromance from two formerly bitter enemies. Excited

By:
sofaking
When: 01 Jul 21 20:42
*between.
By:
Capt__F
When: 01 Jul 21 22:21
gettin me hat out
By:
LoyalHoncho
When: 02 Jul 21 05:59