Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BULLET TOOTH TONY
11 Apr 21 19:32
| Topic/replies: 2,655 | Blogger: BULLET TOOTH TONY's blog
Every game being on, no crowd, no passion, no drive and literally damp squid football.

It really is a bore watch with no atmosphere

Dont think I could endure another winter of football like this.

Or sport on a whole
Pause Switch to Standard View How long till this is all over
Show More
Report Angoose April 11, 2021 8:33 PM BST
Come on Tony, gee yourself up, you can do it Excited
Report Giuseppe April 11, 2021 8:49 PM BST
i would say the default at the moment will be to allow fans with vaccine passports into grounds next season

maybe they will drop the passport requirement if things go very well and they are pressured

they will need to make a decison soon this sooner rather later in order to facilitate season ticket sales etc
Report ffaith April 11, 2021 8:54 PM BST
It's called extortion or blackmail
Report ffaith April 11, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Or the long con take your pick
Report Giuseppe April 11, 2021 9:03 PM BST
one fa cup semi final and the final, as well as the league cup final, will have fans with passports
Report thelatarps April 11, 2021 9:53 PM BST
I find this covid football unwatchable.

You can tell most of the teams can not give a flying one.
Even tho they are multi millionaires I dont blame them one little bit..
THen youve got  VAR chalking off goals right left and center and giving daft penalties to make up the 2.5 goal average..

Dont get me started on Guardiola-ball. Every goal is either a pen or the result of some dumba$$ center back thinking he's Franz Beckenbauer giving the ball away.
Cant stomach it.
Report ericster April 12, 2021 12:37 PM BST
It's not as boring as dying by C19 I'd wager.
I mean, I like a gamble, but.... Scared
Report The Knight April 12, 2021 1:25 PM BST
the latarps...

Very good post but do not despair about the tip-tap, stupid, modern way the Premier Lge teams are playing. Once the crowds come back there is no way they will stand for their defence pricking around playing the ball back and forth across their own penalty area. Crowds will start howling and when goals are lost through this stupid method of doing things (a method which carries no advantage to it at all) players and coaches will soon give it up.

I'm closing in on 61 now and spent 18 months as a pro player back in 1977-78 - at 4th division and non-league level.

Tow of the the age-old fundamentals of coaching for defenders were:

1/ Never let the ball bounce in your own penalty area if you can possibly help it.

2/ Better to lose the ball in the attacking third than try to keep it in the defending third by passing across the face of your own goal.

Both of these fundamentals are ignored now and the cheap and stupid goals given away as a result amaze me.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com