Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
11 Apr 21 17:36
| Topic/replies: 13,863 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
I know Sheffield have nothing to play for but Arsenal's team is very uninspiring, he's got Saka at left back when they have a natural left back in Soares on the bench, Chambers and Holding who are both very average, especially Chambers, Partey in the middle who looks very slow and cumbersome, alongside Xhaka, and no Aubameyang, this Martinelli however does look good when I've seen him play, would not be surprised to see Arsenal not getting anything
Pause Switch to Standard View Sheffield United v Arsenal
Show More
Report morpteh mackem April 11, 2021 6:37 PM BST
wouldnt back arsenal with counterfeit
Report Angoose April 11, 2021 6:38 PM BST
Win today and they're in with a shout of catching Spuds Devil
Report enpassant April 11, 2021 6:54 PM BST
Soares is a right back :)
Report enpassant April 11, 2021 6:55 PM BST
Saka has SHOWN he is a better LB than Soares.
Report enpassant April 11, 2021 6:56 PM BST
chambers was MOTM away at WHU.
Report enpassant April 11, 2021 6:57 PM BST
Partey is a superb player that looks to be suffering a little from something but ‘cumbersome’ he is not.
Report Angoose April 11, 2021 6:59 PM BST
But he has admitted to being partial to cucumbers Laugh
Report enpassant April 11, 2021 7:00 PM BST
We may not get anything from the game but if you are basing bets on your opinion above I would say you may regret it. You could say the team looks unbalanced or said Ceballos is looking woeful...that would have been a better view to take for betting purposes....IMO.
Report lybertyne April 11, 2021 7:01 PM BST
66% Martinelli 1+ shot on target @ 1.5

34% Martinelli 3+ shots on target @ 11
Report SlippyBlue April 11, 2021 7:01 PM BST
At the very short price had a lay of Arsenal.
Report the fink sisters April 11, 2021 7:27 PM BST
I’d be laying Arsenal. Lots going on behind the scenes, I reckon. Which professional footballer worth his salt gets a cold
Report morpteh mackem April 11, 2021 7:35 PM BST
some goal that
Report lurka April 11, 2021 8:12 PM BST
Noticeable change in urgency going forward from Arsenal since the goal. And some think they could have got 3 or 4 in midweek. Not under this manager.

They are in 'game management' mode now. Little or no threat going forward and invite the opposition onto them but don't counter-attack at pace when they do. They may get a second or a third but more likely that Sheff U will come back into the game and equalise.
Report lurka April 11, 2021 8:17 PM BST
That's why slow sideways passers like Willian and Ceballos get a look-in so much over exciting players like Martinelli. Auba got the hump with these tactics months ago and had a word with him before the Spurs game imo.
Report Angoose April 11, 2021 8:30 PM BST
2-0 to The Arsenal Excited
Report the fink sisters April 11, 2021 8:33 PM BST
Think you’re mostly right there Lurka. At least the Wenger sides - even when we were struggling - used to go for the throat when they were ahead. I’m genuinely split about Auba. The club supported him through two Covid breaches yet I believe the attitude he had in latter Dortmund days is re-emerging. Could be another Ozil situation in the making.

Still, on the bright side, at least Willian is on, eh?
Report SontaranStratagem April 11, 2021 8:34 PM BST
Sheff U looked doomed
Report Aspro April 11, 2021 8:35 PM BST
you think?
Report Angoose April 11, 2021 8:37 PM BST
Doomed to go down to League One Laugh
Report Angoose April 11, 2021 8:45 PM BST
3-0 to The Arsenal Cool
Report enpassant April 11, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Clean sheet !!!!!
Report sofaking April 11, 2021 9:00 PM BST
Surely the worst team in the history of the PL. Almost made this Arsenal rabble look half decent.
Report enpassant April 11, 2021 9:00 PM BST
1-3.......0-3
Report sofaking April 11, 2021 9:01 PM BST
Man U > Sheff. Utd.
Report enpassant April 11, 2021 9:02 PM BST
0 points .....3 points
Report Angoose April 11, 2021 9:03 PM BST
Derby scraped just 11 points in 2007/08, Kenny Miller was their top scorer with a miserable four goals Cry
Report sofaking April 11, 2021 9:03 PM BST

Apr 11, 2021 -- 3:02PM, enpassant wrote:

0 points .....3 points

Let's agree that both north London teams are completely woeful. Silly

Report enpassant April 11, 2021 9:04 PM BST

Apr 11, 2021 -- 3:03PM, sofaking wrote:

Apr 11, 2021 --  8:02PM, enpassant wrote:0 points .....3 pointsLet's agree that both north London teams are completely woeful.

Hard to argue with that tbf

Report the fink sisters April 11, 2021 9:06 PM BST
Can’t disagree with the last two posts!!! Not often I agree with the sofa!
Report scandanavian_haven April 11, 2021 11:04 PM BST

Apr 11, 2021 -- 12:54PM, enpassant wrote:

Soares is a right back :)

he's played at left back, but Saka definitely isn't a left back!

ok so Sheffield are so crap and lacking in motivation so they rolled over, but this is still the worst Arsenal team I've ever seen in the premier league.

Report ffaith April 12, 2021 6:55 AM BST
Oh look Saka went off injured...again.  Someone tell the hapless spaniard he is dealing with a boy not a fully grown man for England's sake.
Report Whisperingdeath April 12, 2021 12:07 PM BST
Another rare pay off from Arsenal! Got Arsenal, -1 and -2 to help make up for previous losses! An eternal optimist.

I have to say I hate this sideways and backwards passing too. Second half was a big disappointment. Has anyone seen Willian play a forward pass or try and go past someone. The first goal showed what they can do.
Report enpassant April 12, 2021 12:59 PM BST

Apr 11, 2021 -- 5:04PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

Apr 11, 2021 --  5:54PM, enpassant wrote:Soares is a right back :)he's played at left back, but Saka definitely isn't a left back!ok so Sheffield are so crap and lacking in motivation so they rolled over, but this is still the worst Arsenal team I've ever seen in the premier league.

Saying he is a ‘natural left back’ and ‘he’s played at left back’ are two entirely different things...I think we can all agree on this surely ?
I didn’t say Saka was a left back, I said he had shown he was a better left back than Soares.
Again I think we can all agree SU are a very poor side. Your opinion of Arsenal is yours to make, I only suggested you had got a few of them wrong in mine, and you may pay a price if you use them as a basis for bets.

Report scandanavian_haven April 12, 2021 7:59 PM BST
Putting an attacking talent like Saka at left back is criminal especially when he's 50/50 for the England team and needed to show his ability up front, Soares has played his career as a defender, yet they buy him and don't play him in either of the full back slots, Chambers is awful and has been lumbering there for years, farmed out on loan and back and then on loan and back. He is a terrible manager, sideways passing nonsense who can't get a tune out of a player on 250k a week. The worst manager there in decades.
Report scandanavian_haven April 12, 2021 8:02 PM BST
Soares played for Portugal when they won the European Championships and is still only 29, Chambers was relegated with Fulham when a first team regular.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com