Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Giuseppe
08 Apr 21 15:15
| Topic/replies: 7,686 | Blogger: Giuseppe's blog
whose going to win those one?

I think I might LAY ARSE
Pause Switch to Standard View Arse v Prague
Show More
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 4:16 PM BST
this will be a FULL BANK JOB for me
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 4:17 PM BST
what do you muggs think
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 4:21 PM BST
does anyone fancy arse
Report Whisperingdeath April 8, 2021 5:26 PM BST
Arsenal are the shortest price team of the eight tonight, go figure. I think they should win but who has honestly got a clue if they will!
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 5:38 PM BST
lol arse 1.55 backers MUGGS
Report shiny new shoes please April 8, 2021 6:42 PM BST
Is this free money ?
Report sofaking April 8, 2021 7:19 PM BST
Arse way too short. This tie could go either way.
Report lurka April 8, 2021 7:40 PM BST
People forget these lads knocked Leicester out and kept 2 clean sheets against them
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 7:42 PM BST
free money yes

triple your bank by laying the arse
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 7:51 PM BST
beaten two english teams already, leichester and glasgow

tonight going for hat trick
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 7:52 PM BST
no aubameyang lol

who will score the goals
Report Aspro April 8, 2021 7:53 PM BST
Have Glasgow moved Confused
Report Aspro April 8, 2021 8:00 PM BST
Prague goals at 0.85... an early one would be sweet
Report Whisperingdeath April 8, 2021 8:09 PM BST
beaten two english teams already, leichester and glasgow

NO!
Report shiny new shoes please April 8, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Rashers using Irish tactics . Huff it up..bastardos.

Utd.. Making granada look good ExcitedLaugh
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 9:00 PM BST
Ajax 1-0 Roma Love
Report RioGrande April 8, 2021 9:18 PM BST
arse
Report RioGrande April 8, 2021 9:18 PM BST
arse hole?
Report Whisperingdeath April 8, 2021 9:20 PM BST
LacazetteCry

Arsenal the last of my yankee for tonight!
Report the fink sisters April 8, 2021 9:44 PM BST
Sideburns.....
Report the fink sisters April 8, 2021 9:44 PM BST
Sideburns.....
Report shiny new shoes please April 8, 2021 9:46 PM BST
Pepe..Laugh... all the way to.4/1.. Unlucky

1-2 roma..

Kiss of death.MischiefLove
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 9:52 PM BST
ha ha
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 9:52 PM BST
you muggs
Report the fink sisters April 8, 2021 9:55 PM BST
That’s Arsenal for you...
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 9:55 PM BST
NEVER IN DOUBT
Report shiny new shoes please April 8, 2021 9:56 PM BST
Ouchy...
Report n88uk April 8, 2021 10:29 PM BST
Arsenal 1.8x in Prague next week is so bad it's frightening. Does the market even watch football anymore, or just price up off team name?
Report ffaith April 8, 2021 10:41 PM BST
Not too impressed with senor Arteta's handling of the precocious Saka in fact I think it borders on disgraceful.  The kid seems to be getting more and more knocks.  So if the Spaniard gets the tin tack come season's end I wont shed tears
Report n88uk April 8, 2021 10:53 PM BST
Arsenal fans think he is doing a great job, one of the highest job approval from fans in the league in poll done during international break. Seems their fans have accepted mediocrity.
Report Capt__F April 8, 2021 10:58 PM BST
SP good side prob win cup IMO
Report scandanavian_haven April 8, 2021 11:20 PM BST
remember when everyone wanted Ole gone, not a murmur now
Report shiny new shoes please April 8, 2021 11:25 PM BST
Go to spec savers soon./\
Ole + half this team are below average, never win nothing
Report lurka April 8, 2021 11:27 PM BST
Arteta is a terrorist. Some Arsenal fans called Emery that and a lot of them still seem to think Arteta is better than him. Emery had to go but Arteta has not improved the team one bit since then. The table doesn't lie. I think Auba got the hump with his tactics a long time ago, assumed that last season's approach was just a stop-gap until pre-season, but no.

The media are peddling that they are much improved under him. Seems a lot of fans are incapable of independent thought and get their opinions spoon-fed to them by the media.
Report Giuseppe April 8, 2021 11:31 PM BST
as someone who doesn't watch arsenal much, what are arteta's tactics?
Report scandanavian_haven April 8, 2021 11:43 PM BST
terrorist!
Report sofaking April 9, 2021 4:47 AM BST

Apr 8, 2021 -- 5:27PM, lurka wrote:

Arteta is a terrorist. Some Arsenal fans called Emery that and a lot of them still seem to think Arteta is better than him. Emery had to go but Arteta has not improved the team one bit since then. The table doesn't lie. I think Auba got the hump with his tactics a long time ago, assumed that last season's approach was just a stop-gap until pre-season, but no.The media are peddling that they are much improved under him. Seems a lot of fans are incapable of independent thought and get their opinions spoon-fed to them by the media.

My thoughts too. They've gone backwards under this mug and they're boring to watch to boot. But the media absolutely love this guy for some bizarre reason.

Report the fink sisters April 9, 2021 9:44 AM BST
I think there’s an acceptance/realisation amongst a proportion of the fan base that the club will stick with Arteta for the foreseeable future. Hence no strong vocal ‘Mikel out’ movement - though that could of course change very quickly. Even if they did decide to get rid, the next one through the door would be of a similar ilk - cheap and available - not the superstar manager that most fans unrealistically clamour for. In tandem with that is an acceptance that, with a couple of honourable young exceptions, we have a bang average set of players at the moment. There was a very interesting article in the Telegraph recently about Hale End. Basically the club hierarchy admits that we cannot compete against a number of other PL clubs in terms of transfer fees and that to be competitive in the league, around half of the first choice players in the starting XI would have to be home produced. The chances of producing 5/6 players who are good enough to compete with De Bruyne, Salah et al is pretty remote, I think. And add into the mix that our recent record of player recruitment has to be the worst in the league. I’m expecting another few seasons of mediocrity to be honest, whoever is in the manager’s seat.
Report lurka April 9, 2021 10:38 AM BST
I think the main reason for little or no 'Arteta Out' is no fans in the stadium. No suggestion of it in the media either, so it's just a few on social media.

People are saying today that they could have scored 3 or 4 last night and you have to blame the players for not taking the chances. Some truth in that of course but if we'd scored one of them earlier he'd have gone into backs to the wall mode earlier, so I don't think scoring 3 or 4 was ever realistic last night but it should have been. I'd have expected them to have been much harder to break down and to defend much deeper but they didn't. He said in his interview afterwards 'we got the goal we wanted....' One goal is all he ever wants.

Others saying he hasn't got the players to play the system he wants. Well don't play that system then. Play one that suits the players you have if you are such a savvy manager and change it when you get the right players in. This is the system he wants, totally risk-averse, take an unsustainably high proportion of fewer chances and concede an unrealistically low number of goals with an unorganised, relatively poor defence. Obsessed with having one right and one left footed CH even if they don't work well as a partnership and constantly changing his CH pairings for this reason. Willian at No. 10 Auba on the wing and Martinelli can't get a look-in. Saliba rendered a complete waste of money.

The pandemic will only set us back another couple of years. The finances are already tied up and any benefit from getting some of the parasites off the wage bill will be more than offset by covid and no Euro football next year.
Report G Hall April 9, 2021 11:04 AM BST
He is a poor poor manager, scott parker would do a similar job if he was there.

You could go through all the managers in the championship and most would do a better job imo.
Report n88uk April 9, 2021 11:35 AM BST
I don't buy no fans in the stadium being the reason for no Arteta out, most x out is on social media these days. The majority of match goers at Arsenal were with Wenger until the end.

Most have just subscribed to the media driven theory of there being progress and trusting the process. People will say they aren't influenced, but reality is people are, there's a long list of examples.
Report lurka April 9, 2021 2:57 PM BST
Wenger is no comparison, some fans would even have him back now and a lot would never say a bad word about him, understandably. Emery is comparable and fans were venting and calling for him to be gone for weeks before he left. I don't see any real improvement on Emery's second season and the football is worse to watch. No way fans wouldn't be venting and calling for him to be gone at this stage. He's been playing like this for 1.5 years now and fans have been missing for over a year of that.

But he'd prob have tried something different by now if fans were letting him have it. Guy seems to be a complete waffler and more interested in deflection of blame and self-preservation than anything else.
Report n88uk April 9, 2021 11:18 PM BST
Even on the radio the majority of Arsenal fans talk up Arteta though. And like 73% were satisfied with how he's doing at Arsenal a few weeks ago during the international break.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com