Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
11 Mar 21 12:28
| Topic/replies: 14,746 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
if they were knocked out tonight, he could go as that's probably the only thing salvaging his season, but after that it's Tottenham (h), West Ham (a) Liverpool (h), they could drop as low as 14th after 30 games, don't understand why he's so bullet proof
Pause Switch to Standard View Arteta still 33/1 to go next
Show More
Report Aspro March 11, 2021 2:36 PM GMT
38 points, should survive with that. Good season imo
Report sparrow March 11, 2021 2:51 PM GMT
Had plenty on, scandanavian?
Report 11kv March 11, 2021 3:24 PM GMT
Wouldn't matter who was manger you can't polish a tur d
Report 11kv March 11, 2021 3:25 PM GMT
Manager ffs
Report lurka March 11, 2021 4:06 PM GMT
Can't be knocked out tonight. 2nd leg between spurs and west ham games. The media and no fans at games make him bullet proof.... for the moment
Report n88uk March 11, 2021 4:10 PM GMT
Because Arsenal hierarchy have accepted they are a mid-table side and are happy to finish 10th every season collecting the Premier League money.
Report sofaking March 11, 2021 5:15 PM GMT
Dude is immune to criticism despite massively underachieving. No way will he be fired this season.
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY March 11, 2021 6:21 PM GMT
Becoming Pep.....the Arsenal hopeful story....coming to a library near u
Report sofaking March 11, 2021 6:27 PM GMT
He sat beside Pep for a while.  That's enough to be given a managerial job at a relatively big club these days. Whoops
Report scandanavian_haven April 23, 2021 10:56 PM BST
25/1

just heard a stat arsenal's home record is the worst this season for 91 years
Report tobermory April 23, 2021 11:18 PM BST
Ironic if he is sacked for losing to Emery.
Report lurka April 24, 2021 12:44 AM BST
Kroenke would be smart to get rid and get the fans off his back. If he wants to get near a super league too. The guy is more negative than George Graham, except the weakest part of his team is his defence. Media peddling that Arsenal are 'much improved' all season.

Auba was up there with Salah, Kane and Aguero for goals with the best chance conversion rate in the league until this mug came along. He doesn't have malaria.
Report scandanavian_haven April 24, 2021 1:00 AM BST
which media is this, who in the world has said they have improved ?
Report 1st time poster April 24, 2021 10:15 AM BST
HTF can anyone watching football in last 10 years and no even the slightest thing about the game never mind supposed pep protoge  arteta think chambers should be anywhere within half a dozen country miles of a supposed top 6 EPL side, and  holding goes in same boat,and everyman and his dog knew posted on here that WILL I ARNT was going to be worst signing of the season
to quote nevo arsenal are a joke of a club with now joke supporters who welcome the likes of WILL I ARNT as a great signing despite year upon year of evidence of their own eyes,
supporters now disbelieve their own eyes,judgement ,because clubs are prepared to sign absolute mugs on mega wages ,thinking they must no more than the supporter,s do
Report Aspro April 24, 2021 10:20 AM BST
Never mind, they'll have their moment in the sun again; probably a pre-season friendly against Cadiz but it'll happen Devil
Report ericster April 24, 2021 10:22 AM BST
Laugh
Report lurka April 24, 2021 10:33 AM BST
The likes of sky and its pundits have been saying that Arsenal are much improved under Arteta since he joined and for most of this season. General consensus is that he's done a good job and it's the players' fault and he can only do so much.

The players look tired of his boring brand of football on a leash, Auba especially.
Report scandanavian_haven April 24, 2021 10:38 AM BST
haven't heard them say that, it's the worst arsenal side there's been in the premier league, how can they have improved is beyond me
Report Aspro April 24, 2021 10:45 AM BST
It's gotten so bad that I've written to Sky and asked for a pro-rata refund every time they play, as they are just not fit to watch. No, they haven't improved at all and all bar Callisto-moon were not at all shocked by last night's result.
Report scandanavian_haven April 24, 2021 10:48 AM BST
I was shocked, I thought it'd be 0-3
Report 1st time poster April 24, 2021 12:49 PM BST
its why spuds got rid of jose
west brom bilich
they no its not working so dont risk them winning a cup or have a run og games against weaker sides they might win
arsenal to anyone who,s kicked a ball/watched a game are far worse than when arteta took over but he,s won 2 trophies ,in another semi final so their stuck with him
Report 1st time poster April 24, 2021 2:14 PM BST
todays sky headline/report was that good i had to check if we,d gone back to april 1st
arsenal top 4 chances gone,LOL,they wen long before xmas trees went up,13 defeats,
oh for the days when wenger/fergie said you could afford to lose 3 LaughLaughLaugh
Report TheBetterBettor May 7, 2021 12:27 PM BST
25/1 post jose .... did anyone get the push since
Report JC1326 May 7, 2021 8:30 PM BST

Mar 11, 2021 -- 8:36AM, Aspro wrote:

38 points, should survive with that. Good season imo

Laugh

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com