Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
diabolicalliability
17 Jan 21 18:00
| Topic/replies: 9,826 | Blogger: diabolicalliability's blog
because he sees things through man u glasses
Pause Switch to Standard View should gary neville do man u games...
Show More
Report 1st time poster January 17, 2021 5:02 PM GMT
as opposed to carra,souness,keane
Report diabolicalliability January 17, 2021 5:12 PM GMT
got me there
Report DirkDiggler January 17, 2021 6:25 PM GMT
It's better than having to listen to Steve Mcmanaman's dulcet tones.
Report allyp January 17, 2021 6:29 PM GMT
McMananan is horrendus. I would say the worst of the lot. Not dulcet though...A high pitched whiner I would say!!
Report the_don January 17, 2021 6:38 PM GMT
G Nev goes the other way imo, makes it too clear at times that he's not trying to side with his former club.
Report DirkDiggler January 17, 2021 6:49 PM GMT
McMananan is horrendus. I would say the worst of the lot. Not dulcet though...A high pitched whiner I would say!!

Yes I was being sarcastic, dulcet means soothing to the ear, or melodious. His voice is absolutely the worst, even worse than Michael Owen, like nails down a blackboard.
Report Trackman January 17, 2021 6:51 PM GMT
Alan Smith doing Arsenal games has to be up there !
Report Des Pond January 17, 2021 6:52 PM GMT
It's the nature of the beast with pundits, unfortunately. Most football players and ex-players are dullards that shouldn't be anywhere near any kind of media, but the fact that they are former players means that fans have little choice but to listen to them.
Report scandanavian_haven January 17, 2021 6:52 PM GMT
Owen definitely has the worst accent, where is he from, it's not scouse
Report rommel January 17, 2021 7:00 PM GMT
all pretty fff dire,gary nev thinks hes a big star,thick little fff
Report moisok January 17, 2021 7:04 PM GMT
I prefer them to a shriekerMischief
Report unitedbiscuits January 17, 2021 7:11 PM GMT
Turn the sound off.
Report Capt__F January 17, 2021 10:37 PM GMT
wish nev still @ Valencia learning Spanish
Report thelatarps January 18, 2021 5:02 PM GMT
You tend to find with ex Liv and Utd players they get very critical of the current side. Giving it the old 'it wasnt like this in my day'.
I remember richard keys saying that sky would just pay a couple of hundred quid for two blokes to be pundits who had some association with the two teams playing.
I think i even remember david essex doing a west ham game once.
Generally i prefer sky pundits like red nev, souness and keane to the BT mob. Geez when darren fletcher and McBananaman get on the comms I simply have to switch the sound off. Owen too. Ferdinand is an atrocious pundit also.
Report mecca January 18, 2021 5:08 PM GMT
How Jamie Carragher got a job that in any way means that he has to talk... or even worse, that people have to listen to him talking... is beyond me...
Report rommel January 18, 2021 5:44 PM GMT
lots of bloody awful speakers
Report rommel January 18, 2021 5:48 PM GMT
the keane myth gets bigger by the week,for such a modest unassuming guy he loves gettind his a*** kissed,did you all not see the gary nev.roy keane 2 hour keane love fest
Report lurka January 18, 2021 5:52 PM GMT
Sky seem to think that having two biased pundits like Nev and Carragher is great banter for all fans. It's nauseating. Richards is similar now when it comes to City, never has anything negative to say about them. Some of them seem to think that being a pundit involves being partial towards their former teams.

Keane talks like an avid fan would in a pub watching a match. Slating the likes of De Gea like a terrace fan would. I like that. People think he's being negative for the sake of it but he gives praise where it's due, even to Liverpool and City, and any fan would be saying the same as he would most of the time when he's being critical.
Report rommel January 18, 2021 6:11 PM GMT
keane talks a lot of crappppppppp,he'd be beating his team mates up every fkn game,FFFFFF O,how  long would he last at any club?a million fkn miles away from being employed by any big club
Report alfee January 18, 2021 6:36 PM GMT
More everyday football supporters (different every week) giving their views on tv , all side the boring knuts.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 18, 2021 6:36 PM GMT
I know the Scouse accent is strong and not too good on the ear generally but specifically I find Carragher sounds like he's chewing an onion or something as he speaks.  I bet if foreigner's were listening in they'd struggle with Manc accents, Scottish, Yorkshire, Geordie and some Southerners of course but the Scouse accent (particularly Carragher's) they must think "What the hell are they on about"
Report snowynoon January 18, 2021 6:38 PM GMT
i dont like keane as aperson ,but like him as a pundit ,shoots from the hip ,tells it like it is ,i prefer that.
Report rommel January 18, 2021 6:44 PM GMT
jc is bad yep,steven gerrard,"gorra",steven its 2 fkn words, "got to",some of the suvverners tho,saying "free" for "three" drives me oop zee fookin wall
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 18, 2021 6:51 PM GMT
Yes I must admit I'd probably almost say "One, two free"!

Steven Gerrard: "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr"

It really annoys me in interviews with the players after that every other word is "Obviously" it's ridiculous. 

"Yes obviously we tried to attack and obviously didn't have as much of the ball which means obviously we had to defend a lot but obviously we knew we'd get chances but obviously we couldn't quite put one away"  How thick are these people?
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 18, 2021 6:55 PM GMT
I just typed in "Footballers saying Obviously" on youtube and this came up right at the top.  In now way picking on the Scousers at all but look at this it's really bad.  If he watched it back how embarrassed must him and his family be it's awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ0XJuDvdCY
Report loui January 18, 2021 6:56 PM GMT
So that cleared things up then, Garth Croks is still the main man in this dept
Report loui January 18, 2021 6:57 PM GMT
Garth Crooks
Report rommel January 18, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
david beckham is/was fff awful
Report rommel January 18, 2021 7:49 PM GMT
Rio.were th biggest club in the world,Rio stop saying that,stop saying it cos we know it,we know it cos every fkn mug like you has told us thousands of foookin times
Report TameTheTiger January 18, 2021 7:50 PM GMT
I'd say they were very thick, obviously.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 18, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
rommel

I'll ask you to be totally honest here that's all I can do OBVIOUSLY

Who do you think is the 'Biggest, most famous' team out of Man United and Liverpool?  they're both big teams of course but who is the 'Biggest, most famous' of the two?  HONESTLY?
Report loui January 18, 2021 8:54 PM GMT
There's probably not much in it either way Lou, despite your European deficiencies. Well we've won ole big ears twice as much as you have.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 18, 2021 8:57 PM GMT
loui

If you HONESTLY hand on heart think that then I can't argue can I.

I'm sure if you surveyed Non United and Liverpool fans though I doubt Liverpool would get 10% of the vote.

Fair enough though if that's what you think.
Report rommel January 18, 2021 11:03 PM GMT
Lou i know that as well as you,but dont keep fkn telling me what i already know,its tedious to the ffffffffff nth anddddddddddddd you look like a fkn dope repeating yourself all the ffff time,the way Rio does....it doesnt get anybody anywhere in a football discussion either,its like ole saying to his players at ht or summat "do you know who you play for?look down at the badge,ffffffffff h ole didnt they fkn know who theyre fkn playing for,fffffffffffffffff offffffffff
Report rommel January 18, 2021 11:36 PM GMT
Lou youve done fa in europe-in the big comp the one that matters for how long?now in our little island bubble its man utd brekky lunch n fkn dinner cos thats the way it fkn rolls,but there are 12 yr old.14 yr olds all round the fkn world whove barely heard of you(ok that might be a stretch),but theyve seen you do ffffffffff all on the pitch in the comp that matters
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 18, 2021 11:40 PM GMT
rom

Why are you swearing?  I'm answering you the best way i can, being courteous, giving an honest opinion where I can yet look at your responses?
Report rommel January 18, 2021 11:43 PM GMT
im not swearing at you,swearing for emphasis,forgive me sheesh
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 18, 2021 11:51 PM GMT
But what do you need to emphasise your point with constant swearing?  It would come across much better in an argument if you could argue your point without the swearing and calmly?

Liverpool could beat Bayern Munich 6 -0 tomorrow in The Champions League but if a Manchester United player was seen buying a Burger and Chips in McDonald's that would be the headline on the back page!  That's how big a club they are and that's a fact.

You mention The European Cup/ Champions League and yes of course Liverpool have the better record but United have won the League more, FA Cup more.  A lot of Liverpool's success was forty odd years ago.  When did Gerrard win the league for example?

If you're going to answer me can you refrain from swearing please.
Report loui January 19, 2021 10:49 AM GMT
Lou, I think if you asked most neutrals they'd say Liverpool just for the craic. Don't really want to get drawn into who's got the most fans debate. It's been done too many times already, most of the media would say it Man U. I don't know who, or how the compile these polls. I remember about 10 years ago they said Chelsea had more worldwide fans than us which made me laugh. And because of our massive fan base, most local fans don't get to see there team very often these days, so there's a downside to it as well. They said a while back there was 80m Liverpool fans just in Thailand for example but there just figures bandied about. Tom like the odd expletive to emphasise his message across, he doesn't mean nothing by it.
Report loui January 19, 2021 10:50 AM GMT
Rom not TomLaugh
Report snowynoon January 19, 2021 11:19 AM GMT
a friend of mine lives and works all over Africa ,where they love the premier league ,says that everyone or the vast majority there support one of 3 teams .Man Utd,Arsenal,or Chelsea.Very rare to find anyone there supporting any other team .
Report rommel January 19, 2021 11:20 AM GMT
thanks Loui,didnt realise i was such a potty mouth tho haha,im chastened and humbled,must rememeber im talking to the christian brothers when im on here
Report rommel January 19, 2021 11:23 AM GMT
back to the argument tho,if you say were the biggest/richest whatever,hows is it advancing any point youre trying to make football wise...do we even know which club is the richest
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 19, 2021 11:36 AM GMT
Oh I'm not trying to raise a point footballwise in this instance.  You started by saying "Why does effing everyone keep effing going on about effing Man Utd being the biggest effing club in the effing world".  That's why I answered.

To answer Loui:  I've been to Thailand many times and I swear hand on heart that a massive slice of the population support Man Utd, some wear Liverpool **** of course and they'd be second but an absolute mile behind the United fans.  I'd say it was ten to one.  Also the population of Thailand isn't even 80m so once again a ridiculous claim from wherever you heard that.

I'll give you one more instance and be honest there's no cheating, biasedness here.  On Facebook whcih many people use obviously Liverpool have 37m Likes which is a massive figure obviously.  However United have 73m, double their amount.  That's an absolute walkover.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 19, 2021 11:38 AM GMT
That was Liverpool SHIRTS by the way.  Don't know why it has blanked the word.
Report loui January 19, 2021 11:47 AM GMT
Lou you may have put Liverpool sh it's inadvertently Laugh
Report rommel January 19, 2021 11:48 AM GMT
it must warm your ****.l.es Lou but youre out of the cl this year in the group stage,sing it johnny
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 19, 2021 12:34 PM GMT
loui

Yes that's probably what happened but I'm not the best typer so tend to rush a bit and got that word wrong that was all.

rommel

Yes I know we're out of the CL this year but why do you come on here to rib?  It's very childish surely.  Say when Liverpool lost to Southampton do I come here and go "haha fancy losing to Southampton"?

United did have the most difficult group and just got pipped for qualifying.  Like I said the farcical goal against the worts team in the group ultimately cost them that's all.
Report rommel January 19, 2021 12:45 PM GMT
Lou what have we been talking about?never mind;fwiw dont think your group was that tough
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 19, 2021 12:55 PM GMT
Well PSG are surely one of the real fancied teams and Leipzig were in the Semi Final last year!  Liverpool had Atalanta and Ajax who although both decent are hardly top quality.

United by a mile had the toughest group.  You see again there we can all see that including all of the Liverpool fans but you simply refuse to be honest and admit it.  Go back and look at all six groups and see for yourself.
Report mecca January 19, 2021 4:38 PM GMT
The 2 "Biggest clubs in the world" served up a right crock of sh1te on Sunday... again ... i see that 4 of their last 10 meetings have ended 0-0
Report differentdrum January 19, 2021 5:28 PM GMT
It's a shame he does any games. He must be glad he doesn't have to work for living. His last effort at that didn't go so well.
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 19, 2021 5:48 PM GMT
mecca

It was the two biggest though, only one of them.
Report rommel January 19, 2021 5:54 PM GMT
Lou wahts happened to all the utd posters?
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 19, 2021 6:13 PM GMT
rom

I have messaged you.

Answering that though yes I do wonder myself.  The United thread is very quiet and if anything we'e top of the league so you'd think they'd be happy about it and crowing a bit?
Report rommel January 19, 2021 6:17 PM GMT
replied ages ago Lou,not get it?
Report LOU MACARIS TARTAN B January 19, 2021 6:18 PM GMT
I replied back?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com