Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
akabula
09 Jan 21 18:21
| Topic/replies: 45,225 | Blogger: akabula's blog
3.00pm - Pittodrie - Live on Sky
Pause Switch to Standard View ABERDEEN V RANGERS
Show More
Report akabula January 9, 2021 6:23 PM GMT
8/1 Aberdeen
15/4 Draw
4/11 Rangers
Report akabula January 9, 2021 6:37 PM GMT
Aberdeen have recorded 3 wins and 3 draws in their last 6 games
Wins - Ross County (H) : Kilmarnock (A) : St Johnstone (H) Draws St Mirren (A) : Motherwell (A) : Dun Utd (H)

Rangers have recorded 6 straight victories in their last 6 games
Wins - Dun Utd (A) : Motherwell (H) : St Johnstone (A) : Hibs (H) : St Mirren (A) ; Celtic (H)
Report akabula January 9, 2021 6:44 PM GMT
I'm looking for Rangers to continue their winning streak and going for 2-1 @ 13/2.
Given his tremendous goal scoring record I'm also betting James Tavernier to hit the first goal @ 11/2.
My only concern is Morelos. He's always a target up there but I'm sure SG will have drummed into him the importance of keeping disciplined.
Report hello :-) January 9, 2021 7:39 PM GMT
sheep cards , rangers corners , poss a double see prices tomorrow

they be sitting back a point for them be like winning CL Happy

tho the 3 points is all that really matter esp with them having a tough one also
Report akabula January 9, 2021 10:02 PM GMT
No team news as yet although we know that Arfield is out for a month.
Hopefully Ryan Jack is fit and will feature at some stage.
Report akabula January 9, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
Kemar Roofe also missing because of injury.
We're going for 15 league wins on the bounce here.
Report stewarty b January 10, 2021 11:11 AM GMT
As tough a game as the one against Celtic imo. Would take a 1-0 now because this is when Aberdeen really lift their game. I've heard some call that cheating but that's the way it is.
Report milla446 January 10, 2021 1:49 PM GMT
Same tired old pish I see.

We haven't beaten Rangers in the league since 2018 and yet somehow still sit 3rd. All those bonus points for effort against your mob have come in soooooooooo handy.

Cheating Laugh
Report badjoe January 10, 2021 3:00 PM GMT
Cheeky back of Morelos Red Card @ 34's on slybet. Should of had 2 already this season, third time lucky ??
Report milla446 January 10, 2021 3:28 PM GMT
****g joke
Report moisok January 10, 2021 3:31 PM GMT
UNSUSPEND !!!
Report soccertrader January 10, 2021 3:36 PM GMT
Already paid out on O1.5 gls
Report soccertrader January 10, 2021 3:49 PM GMT
Total shambles
Report stewarty b January 10, 2021 5:17 PM GMT
When we went up 2-0 and Hedges sent off before the first goal I expected four or five but happy with the three points.

WD to aka on the correct score.
Report milla446 January 10, 2021 6:28 PM GMT
That makes it 1-7 on aggregate in 3 games this season for anyone keeping track.

Thank goodness we lift our game every time, otherwise it'd be really embarrassing.
Report jedi sophie January 10, 2021 6:43 PM GMT
Mcinnes a beaten man, time for a change.....imo.
Report akabula January 10, 2021 9:30 PM GMT
Cheers Stew
Report akabula January 10, 2021 9:40 PM GMT
Well deserved 3 points and whilst we played some good football we were nowhere near our best.
Great to see Morelos scoring a brace, both decent strikes as well.
BTW How Curtis Main was only yellow carded is a mystery after that brutal assault on Borna Barisic.
Report akabula January 10, 2021 9:46 PM GMT
Celtic fans will have mixed emotions tonight. On one hand they will be disappointed as they watched us sail into a 22 point lead but on the other happy that our win helped their quest for second place by not allowing Aberdeen to close the gap.
Report stewarty b January 11, 2021 8:54 AM GMT
jedi sophie
Date Joined: 18 Jan 06
Add contact | Send message
10 Jan 21 19:43Joined: 18 Jan 06 | Topic/replies: 10,703 | Blogger: jedi sophie's blog
Mcinnes a beaten man, time for a change.....imo.

Can't agree with that jedi. Mcinnes has done well at Aberdeen given his resources. I would be gobsmacked if Aberdeen got rid of him simply because there is no replacement. As a matter of fact it was touted he might be the next Rangers manager before Gerrard arrived.
Report jedi sophie January 11, 2021 2:54 PM GMT
Done absolutely he haw in years.....

Lucky escape if so.

His enthusiasm and infectious demeanour long gone.

Just picking up an easy paychecks,going through the motions.
Report stewarty b January 11, 2021 5:03 PM GMT
jedi, I'm the last one on the forum to defend anything related to this club. You are right in saying ...

Just picking up an easy paychecks,going through the motions.

However...

Done absolutely he haw in years.....

Also correct but he has no money to spend. He's sitting nice and comfy probably getting 5-6k per week. There will be no improvement but also there will be no replacement.
Report badjoe January 11, 2021 7:31 PM GMT
Including this game, sevco have started and finished with only 1 Scottish player on the field in the last 8 games, no Scottish subs were used. Between 3 and 5 English player always took part, English captain and Manager, quite sad really.
Report jedi sophie January 11, 2021 7:46 PM GMT
Why do you need money to spend these days?

Did Fergie?

Guys lost his mojo, so go....

And I've no interest in Aberdeen either, just an observation.

He cany even motivate them for the biggest games if season v Rangers....

Hmmm.....
Report milla446 January 11, 2021 10:38 PM GMT
We've been absolutely dreadful for at least 3 seasons - baffling team selections, no settled formation, no willingness to attack teams, rubbish uninspiring signings (why sign Ash Taylor once, let alone twice??), having about 10 wingers and no #10, overreliance on his favourites who are well past their peak, not giving youth a chance, the whole Hernandez fiasco...I could go on and on. Ever since he bottled the Rangers job and got his fat new contract in fact.

It's a shame it's a result oriented business and Scottish domestic football outside the Glasgow two in general is regressing big time, so he'll be fine for a while yet.

It's got to the stage where I'm not missing going to watch that crap every second Saturday and I've barely missed a home game since the mid 90s. It's nice being able to turn off the stream and potter about the house instead of watching our eye bleeding rubbish. Didn't even bother watching the St Johnstone & Dundee United games. It's a shame they've already got my money.

Get yer shekels on Stephen Glass being our next manager, since we seem to be developing into Atlanta United's feeder club.
Report hello :-) January 11, 2021 10:55 PM GMT
he bottled two decent jos , i think bristol city and rangers and who would knock back chance of getting to EPL , the dream for any manager i would think

if he has no ambition for himself how can he instill it at aberdeen
Report milla446 January 12, 2021 12:23 AM GMT
Sunderland was the other one, although they were an absolute bin fire at the time. If memory serves he got a nice contract out of that as well.

He managed Bristol City for a season or so before he came to us but got sacked.

Been a while since he's been linked to anyone. Funny that. Still, consistent 4th place finishes, a couple of European games and the occasional cup semi final seems to keep our board happy, so he's not going anywhere. No surprise his ambition has gone south, shame it seems to be the only thing.
Report milla446 January 15, 2021 6:40 PM GMT
As a postscript to this fred (and because it's not interesting enough for its own fred tbh) if our fearless leader signs Fat Greg for a THIRD time then myself and Milla Jr have decided that we won't be back at Pittodrie until there's a new man in charge. I daresay we won't be the only ones.

I never thought I'd have a breaking point when it came to the Dons, even when Ricky ****g Foster was made captain, looks like I was wrong.
Report akabula January 15, 2021 10:25 PM GMT
A permanent move for Ross McCrorie should be what McInnes is looking for in any deal.
Report jedi sophie January 16, 2021 8:58 PM GMT
Absolutely shocking result....

See above.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com