Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scandanavian_haven
17 Oct 20 23:47
| Topic/replies: 11,291 | Blogger: scandanavian_haven's blog
imagine having the power to decided the outcome of a football match, refs and linesman have had it for years but vast majority never abused it as they know succession of errors and they're demoted, now we have men behind the curtain, whose faces you never see, names you never know and voices you never hear, deciding games, only this time they can get away with using ambiguous technology, telling us a line is straight when it isn't, telling us his armpit is offside when it's level at best, ignoring sending off offences like Pickford's Schumacher esque assault on Van Dijk's legs, imagine being in this position, what's to stop you placing bets before a match and then acting accordingly during the match? it's like buying a lottery ticket then sucking balls out the machine to match your numbers. Not saying they are dodgy, but I am saying you must be as blind as a bat not to see those mistakes.
Pause Switch to Standard View How suspicious are the MEN IN BLACK ?
Show More
Report Aspro October 17, 2020 11:51 PM BST
During one of the threads today someone mentioned about big firms relying on the outcome of a decision; it could run into millions. This might even have been you Scandy, but whoever it was, I must admit it did give me reason to think along these lines. You never know.
Report scandanavian_haven October 17, 2020 11:57 PM BST
wasn't me but the rules say if you are level you are onside, which part of Mane was offside? just bizarre.
Report Aspro October 17, 2020 11:59 PM BST
Ever since the first VAR games I've always felt that if it isn't an out and out obvious offside it should not be given. If they have to take time to measure it then let it go and give it to the attacking team. It really is simple to decide on that basis.
Report SontaranStratagem October 18, 2020 12:56 AM BST
Best part about it, the funniest part about it, the hilarious part about it

Even their own interpretation is wrong Laugh the Liverpool goal in stoppage time they added a red line to get him offside, and he was still onside, they needed a third line

Its beyond fooking stupid, they've got people so dumbed down though so what the fook can we do
Report SontaranStratagem October 18, 2020 1:06 AM BST
Sorry it was the blue line they added not the red
Report 11kv October 18, 2020 8:30 AM BST
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ MONEY = SKULDUGGERY = ASIAN MARKETS = BENT = CHEATING = CASH HUNGRY = FAST CARS.

This will all be revealed in years to come just like a few yrs ago in Italy.

Watch this space.........
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com