Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pizzaro
28 Sep 20 18:00
| Topic/replies: 1,607 | Blogger: pizzaro's blog
who every your hiring to settle the book  firkin sack em,they have stated again 27 last month its statin again ERR FIX FFS
Pause Switch to Standard View betfair im fedup of getting fix ERR...
Show More
Report Mealiff September 28, 2020 7:13 PM BST
Is this getting to be a regular thing having no access to your live bets :(
Report Mealiff September 28, 2020 7:14 PM BST
Really sorry but it looks like we’re having problems with parts of the site.

Our engineers are working to resolve the situation.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Not much good if you're losing money
Report pizzaro September 28, 2020 7:19 PM BST
09-28
18:45
Fixtures 28 Sep / Ham-Kam v Stjordals-Blink/ Over/Under 4.5 Goals RESULT WAS A DRAW 2.2betfair have paid out on overs,  they'll put err fix on statement then it disappears, i haven't got time to look at accounts all the time as i look once a month
Report pizzaro September 28, 2020 7:22 PM BST
yes regular on football 27 i counted  last month  comme to look againg disapeared???? whats going on
Report roache September 28, 2020 7:23 PM BST
Problem is if you have laid a bet or backed one just before the site crashing you have no idea if it has been matched and what your position is and therefore you cannot cover your liabilities on other sites.
Report roache September 28, 2020 7:26 PM BST
Looks as though its back working and fortunately none of mine were matched so have now cancelled them
Report shiny new shoes please September 28, 2020 9:07 PM BST
I was wondering what that fix thing was.
Did they refund everyone or just confiscated the winners?
Report pushkin99 September 28, 2020 9:41 PM BST

Sep 28, 2020 -- 1:23PM, roache wrote:

Problem is if you have laid a bet or backed one just before the site crashing you have no idea if it has been matched and what your position is and therefore you cannot cover your liabilities on other sites.

Spot on. I suffered from this tonite tooo00000000000000000

Report pushkin99 September 28, 2020 9:42 PM BST

Sep 28, 2020 -- 3:07PM, shiny new shoes please wrote:

I was wondering what that fix thing was. Did they refund everyone or just confiscated the winners?

I don't think betfair are in the least bit bothered when this happens. So long as their commission still keeps rolling in, they are unconcerned whether it was fair or not.

Report shiny new shoes please September 28, 2020 10:04 PM BST
I was trading a footie game , had settled, been paid,then disappeared,checked a/c ,noticed fix ,they took the cash, was wondering was the whole market refunded .
Report shiny new shoes please September 28, 2020 10:07 PM BST
Plus my balance takes forever to update.
Site needs help
Report shiny new shoes please September 28, 2020 10:10 PM BST
Plus bets don't deduct auto from balance which is so ANNOYING
Report shiny new shoes please September 28, 2020 10:11 PM BST
In fact site has mayor issues considering there minted. Youd think they fix this.
Report elisjohn September 29, 2020 2:44 PM BST
my bets were settled correctly last night on the prem league daily goals market, i lost £23 quid, this afternoon out of the blue theyve re done the market and voided a £ 10 losing bets on one of my markets ,  ok im £10 betteroff, but i really want to know , why did they void that bet and let the others stand, this time it was only a tenner but it could have been a few hundre winning or losing, they cant give me an explanation.
Report Darlo Bantam October 4, 2020 10:35 PM BST
Getting to the point that I'm close to giving up entirely on football. You have no confidence in Betfair, no confidence in your own position, and zero knowledge of why and what they'll void.

So far, I've only lost out a couple of times to this incompetence, and giving up football entirely wouldn't be beneficial to me; but one nasty hit for no reason would undo that.
Report Darlo Bantam October 5, 2020 12:35 AM BST
Right on cue.

Goias v Santos - everything cancelled after VAR rules out the goal
Bahia v Sport Recife - everything stands after VAR rules out the goal

Incompetence.
Report OilMagnate October 5, 2020 3:56 AM BST
Same happened to me on Benfica v Farense. I had a fair-and-square winning bet. Laid Benfica at 1.09. Backed at 2.00 after equalized against. Paid out correctly after the game. Then several hours later I've been charged the winnings for NO GOOD REASON!

What on earth happened? How do I get my winnings back?

I also had a losing bet on Goias v Santos, but that hasn't been reversed (see above comment which mentions other bets had been cancelled)
Report shiny new shoes please October 5, 2020 6:45 AM BST
You don't oily
Report Darlo Bantam October 5, 2020 9:35 PM BST

Oct 4, 2020 -- 9:56PM, OilMagnate wrote:

Same happened to me on Benfica v Farense. I had a fair-and-square winning bet. Laid Benfica at 1.09. Backed at 2.00 after equalized against. Paid out correctly after the game. Then several hours later I've been charged the winnings for NO GOOD REASON!What on earth happened? How do I get my winnings back?I also had a losing bet on Goias v Santos, but that hasn't been reversed (see above comment which mentions other bets had been cancelled)

Doesn't help you, but Portugal is one of the worst leagues for this. It's clear the markets there are managed differently than (many) other countries. Probably have different spotters. But it also leads to different opinions on how to fix VAR mistakes too.

Report Senyatta October 5, 2020 9:54 PM BST
there is surely no reason to void Oils bet? even if there was a var review, nothing was given(ie a penalty or red) therefore no bets placed should be void unless they were made in the seconds when they penalty was given. had bets resettled myself but they were placed towards the end so settled correctly. checking my account every night, and sometimes every couple of days later, has been a new thing on here - getting a lot of these fix errs
Report Darlo Bantam October 11, 2020 9:47 PM BST
Now I've just had a market from yesterday totally vanish from my accounts. Can't see it anywhere except I know I've lost profit.

Not the first time this has happened neither.
Report the_dak October 12, 2020 8:26 PM BST
just had fix error backed over 1.5 goals ghana match finished 5-1 :(
Report Senyatta October 14, 2020 6:43 PM BST
had a rake taken out from last nights euro match with latvia nearly 24hrs after the game
Report Darlo Bantam February 28, 2021 11:35 PM GMT
Been many weeks since I've noticed any problems, most VAR decisions have been very quickly corrected. Today though, I've seen myself two errors of bets not cancelling - not sure if they've gone through until full-time or whether they'll need correcting. Just when I thought Betfair had this problem sorted.
Report The Knight March 1, 2021 12:52 PM GMT
Don't try to add / verify a new phone number to account today.

Just tried to do it and account was closed giving me no access to the £4k in it and no means of contacting them.

Got around the latter eventually and they apologised saying it was their error.

But to reopen the account I had to send them proof of ID and address.Did that and account reopened instantly but they refused to have an account manager call me to see what had rally happened. Not good enough and the extra 3k I was going to deposit today will now go to Purple.

After 20 years as a customer, they have behaved disgracefully towards me and it was their issue! Their arrogance astounds me. This is how Rome imploded centuries ago...
Report JML March 1, 2021 4:36 PM GMT
The Knight--I agree with most of what you say.
Incompetence and arrogance is the price we have
to pay for the fantastic value Betfair offers.

Anyone who doesn't like corrections to their statements
should be more careful about when they place in-runnung bets.
Report The Knight March 1, 2021 10:26 PM GMT
Having cooled down from this morning, tellingly I still feel so mad at their total arrogance I am almost certainly going to sacrifice the value and liquidity BF offer and move elsewhere.

To shut my account in error and leave me with no way of contacting them about my £4k makes them look awful. Luckily, I had the IT knowledge and skills to find a workaround so I could at least message them. 

I can understand that they would not want to re-open an account without proof of who I was but if I were trying to blag my way into the account, it would have been a bl**dy odd way of doing it! And, it was their 'system error' that closed the account!

One quick call from a manager there could have made this OK but they are too arrogant and greedy to worry about customer relations anymore.

A great shame - and, two hours after the incident, I sold my £10k of my shares in them. I've kept £1k just so I can attend the next share-holding meeting - however it is held - and bring up today's issue in public.
Report scandanavian_haven March 1, 2021 11:12 PM GMT
must have been very stressful The Knight

how does that mistake even happen from an IT point of view?

like what kind of software goes so awry that it automatically closes your account when you try to update a phone number ?

They should be giving you compensation for the inconvenience and worry.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com