Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stewarty b
20 Sep 20 15:42
| Topic/replies: 25,368 | Blogger: stewarty b's blog
Please fck off back to Liverpool where you belong. (I'll keep this brief)

You might get to look after the under 18s but you'll never get to manage the club.

You insist on praising 38 year olds  about their professionalism but like Kenny Miller Defoe should be playing in Gibraltar. (If anyone would take him)

You couldn't manage mice.

That said, you were a great player but didn't have the bottle to move to Chelsea and achieve more.

Your time is up and please stop using Rangers on your next step to nowhere.

Goodbye and good luck.

And finally, congratulations to Celtic on winning ten in a row.
Pause Switch to Standard View An open letter to Steven Gerrard
Show More
Report scandanavian_haven October 2, 2020 12:22 PM BST
good PR.
Report MALAY October 2, 2020 2:00 PM BST
That's a cheap shot. I never said anything about the man as a human being, only that he's past his sell by date as a player or to put it another way, he wouldn't get a game in the English Premiership.

exactly what I read on Defoe from you, Great player at his best btw.

back on topic please,  Stewarty why is he bumping his gums again about titles in October ? after beating a team he was odds on to dispose of 2-1 at home to qualify for Europa league ? I appreciate he would be embarrassed by the leaked video of the euphoric dressing room celebrations, but remember this is a competition Celtic fans were wanting lennon sacked for dropping into last season at same stage. It's not some landmark progress.
Report stewarty b October 2, 2020 4:21 PM BST
He's getting carried away MALAY. Frankly I don't think we have a hope in hell of winning the Europa League but the further we go the better as the revenue will come in handy.

As for the league I hope we win it but I have said on this thread that Celtic at 8/11 looks value to me albeit I hope I'm wrong.
Report stewarty b October 2, 2020 4:28 PM BST
stewarty b
Date Joined: 02 Aug 02
Add contact | Send message
01 Oct 20 23:54Joined: 02 Aug 02 | Topic/replies: 24,396 | Blogger: stewarty b's blog
Just for the record I've backed Berkshire Rocco to win the 2:30 at Ascot tomorrow. Skinny odds but no surprise to me if
Albaflora finishes second and I'll also be on the C.S.F. Far better than the Tote controlled Exacta.

That little wedge came in hany I may add with the C.S.F. paying just over 2/1. (£3.07p) While the Tote paid a measly £2.80p.
Report stewarty b October 2, 2020 4:29 PM BST
* handy
Report stewarty b October 16, 2020 11:45 AM BST
Nothing less than a win tomorrow will suffice stevie lad. It's hardy an away game so no excuses there. You have to start with a 4-3-3 against this lot and I'm fully expecting a win by two clear goals. Don't get it wrong as you know the consequences...
Report shiny new shoes please October 16, 2020 11:46 AM BST
Lol
Report stewarty b October 16, 2020 11:55 AM BST
I can understand your amusement shiny but I've suffered too long now under this geezer. His latest blunder was to try and sign Jack Wilshere. Something that got me exited until a Hammer fan pointed out to me his chronic injury problems. I was aware to a certain extent but not as bad as it was.
Report stewarty b October 16, 2020 11:56 AM BST
* excited
Report stewarty b October 16, 2020 11:57 AM BST
** a Freudian slip perhaps?
Report shiny new shoes please October 16, 2020 12:04 PM BST
These were the games I luved.been to many of them.came home covered in blood a fair few times.amazing games,the best for me.atmosphere always electric.unfortunately they lost some appeal over the yrs.but imo Celtic havnt been firing so far.
G\l.
Report stewarty b October 16, 2020 12:16 PM BST
Apparently a hotel not far over the border got requests for over 1500 bookings from old firm fans so they could have a bevvy watch the match and stay the night!

The hotel had to politely decline.Laugh
Report shiny new shoes please October 16, 2020 12:33 PM BST
I've plenty of space if they're interested ExcitedLaughDevil
Report shiny new shoes please October 17, 2020 2:53 PM BST
Happy days for ya.
Report stewarty b October 17, 2020 3:57 PM BST
I take a lot of the credit for that win shiny. Sometimes the truth has to be told but we've won nothing yet. If a player doesn't preform then he can be substituted or a worse put on the transfer list.

Gerrard might not answer to anyone at the moment but he's took my letters on board. A further one will be drafted on Monday because although it was an excellent result there is still some tweaking to be done. That said I will give him some praise. Meanwhile it's Peroni time.
Report pushkin99 October 17, 2020 5:07 PM BST
Liverpool legend Gerrard has been fantastic for Rangers ever since he stepped through the door at Ibrox,

Not sure what more Gerrard has to do to win over all u doubters (even if his team stops ten in a row it seems many will STILL be moaning about him.)
Report stewarty b October 17, 2020 6:20 PM BST
Name the trophies he has won at Rangers?
Report pushkin99 October 17, 2020 9:56 PM BST
Your team is doing the best that it has done in years. Get behind your manager and rejoice. Winning the league is the only thing that matters, here or in Scotland.

Winning tin pot domestic cups is what supporters of clubs such United aspire to these days..................
Report stewarty b October 18, 2020 11:18 AM BST
I'll ask you again but slightly differently. How many league titles has Gerrard won since being manager of Rangers?

And yes, I am behind him but not scared to let him know my frustration if he gets things wrong.
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 18, 2020 11:22 AM BST
Reminds me of the Liverpool forum a few years ago. People on there just whingeing and not able to enjoy the wins and improvement as they'd invested so much in wanting the manager to fail and leave.

Pr!cks I called them I think.
Report stewarty b October 18, 2020 12:02 PM BST
I'm not whingeing, just telling it as it is. We dropped four valuable points to two mickey mouse teams which is unacceptable for the second biggest club in Britain. I wrote to Gerrard and gave him my thoughts. Since I've wrote we've won every game. A coincidence? Perhaps but there is another letter on it's way to Ibrox tomorrow letting Gerrard know that if Celtic win t5here game in hand there's only one point in it and not to get complacent.

As for pr1cks the three P's go well together.
Report pushkin99 October 18, 2020 12:15 PM BST
That will go well over numbnuts head stewerty b.

I admire your passion regarding your team, but give Gerrard a chance surely? I personally think Gerrard could be building something special at your club. I certainly hope so. Something in a couple of years you will be looking back on very proudly. Klopp has just celebrated his fifth year at Liverpool, growing our club sustainably, strengthening every year. Our journey was certainly not a bowl of cherries the whole time either.

I still remember the days (less than a couple of years ago), when the likes of spohie would whine like a stuck pig if Liverpool were unable to win every single game.
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 18, 2020 12:41 PM BST

Oct 18, 2020 -- 1:02PM, stewarty b wrote:

I'm not whingeing, just telling it as it is. We dropped four valuable points to two mickey mouse teams which is unacceptable for the second biggest club in Britain. I wrote to Gerrard and gave him my thoughts. Since I've wrote we've won every game. A coincidence? Perhaps but there is another letter on it's way to Ibrox tomorrow letting Gerrard know that if Celtic win t5here game in hand there's only one point in it and not to get complacent.As for pr1cks the three P's go well together.

aah, it's a comedy thread! Sorry, I didn't spot it. Carry on.

Report pushkin99 October 18, 2020 12:47 PM BST
If u have nothing of interest or value to add numbnuts, best to keep stum.
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 18, 2020 1:56 PM BST
oh god, looks like I'm on pushy's list of perceived enemies. Ctrl V mayhem in 3...2...
Report pushkin99 October 18, 2020 2:00 PM BST
numbnuts, u are extremely ignorant, rude and insulting. Give it a rest and stop trying to ruin another thread.
Report scandanavian_haven October 18, 2020 2:01 PM BST
Liverpool fans used to moan about Brendan Rodgers despite wins because Rodgers was embarrassing them with his weird nonsense like the envelope business
Report pushkin99 October 18, 2020 2:24 PM BST
My recollections are that the criticism of Rodgers at Liverpool only really started during season 14/15, up until then the fans were pretty much very supportive. Or at least the ones I know and heard at Anfield were.

In 13/14 Liverpool played great footie, particularly after Christmas. But Rodgers bottled the league, if I remember they were < 1.4, on here to win the league. But a lot of this was down to the brilliance of Suarez, with Rodgers taking a lot of the reflected credit. Once Suarez bit Chilleni, he had to go though, and the next season and a bit from Liverpool under Rodgers was dire. I am still surprised Rodgers lingered on so long. For me, his usual comment that his team had been 'outstanding' and they could not have given more, after yet another home draw in season 14/15 became ever more tiresome for supporters desperate to win the league.
Report pushkin99 October 18, 2020 2:26 PM BST
(Liverpool were < 1.4 on here to win the league............before the Chelsea game........................
Report the bairn October 20, 2020 12:42 AM BST
this cant stewarty is one fackin idiot. cheers.
Report stewarty b October 20, 2020 11:28 AM BST
You know you've made it on the forum if the bairn pops in. cheers.
Report cool_hand_luke October 20, 2020 6:53 PM BST
Stewarty b (I assume the b is for Brainless). I have never heard a football fan moan so much when his team ae performing on all fronts, you clearly don't represent the vast majority of Rangers fans who are fully behind their manager. You Sir are a complete clown.
Report stewarty b October 20, 2020 10:21 PM BST
Ditto.
Report stewarty b October 20, 2020 10:25 PM BST
PS You wont hear me moaning if Rangers win the league but sadly for some reason a lot of imbeciles comment without reading the whole thread. And just to repeat myself I'm fully behind Gerrard albeit he's learning his trade at the second biggest club in Britain.
Report scandanavian_haven October 20, 2020 10:58 PM BST
Thread starts: "Please fck off back to Liverpool"
Thread ends:  "I'm fully behind Gerrard "

Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple October 20, 2020 11:00 PM BST
Laugh
Report cool_hand_luke October 20, 2020 11:07 PM BST
keep writing your drivel Stewarty b, all your doing is confirming what an utter moron you are. I do hope this is a trawl and no one is as sad as you seem.
Report stewarty b October 20, 2020 11:14 PM BST
Obviously the name Gerrard in the thread title drew a lot of attention...

At that particular time we had dropped four valuable points to two dud teams whom Liverpool reserves would have slaughtered. That said I'm hoping he's took heed of my letters as since I started writing them we've won ever game. League and Europe.

It's just my way, I call a spade a spade and I'm also a realist.
Report stewarty b October 20, 2020 11:20 PM BST
** I also love English fans coming onto a Rangers thread especially when I can print this....

Rangers FC
Goalkeeper    Billy Ritchie
Defenders    Eric Caldow, Bill Paterson, Bobby Shearer
Midfielders    Harold Davis, Jim Baxter, Doug Baillie
Forwards    Ralph Brand, Robert Hume, Alex Scott, Davie Wilson
Manager    Scot Symon
Wolverhampton WanderersWolverhampton Wanderers
Goalkeeper    Malcolm Finlayson
Defenders    George Showell, Bill Slater, Eddie Stuart
Midfielders    Eddie Clamp, Ron Flowers
Forwards    Norman Deeley, Cliff Durandt, Ted Farmer, Bobby Mason, Jimmy Murray
Manager    Stan Cullis

Semi-Finals 1st Leg | Wed, 3/29/61   |  12:00 AM  |  2nd leg: 1:1

2:0(1:0)
Ibrox Stadium  |  Attendance: 80.000
Referee: Cesare Jonni

Some attendance for the second leg..

Something only the 'big' clubs in England can dream about.
Report akabula October 20, 2020 11:28 PM BST
That game still gives wolf3011 nightmares from which he will never recover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwzxN0jPiS4
Report stewarty b October 20, 2020 11:45 PM BST
wolf has given up. I'll get rid of the few remaining parasites in my own time..
Report jedi sophie October 21, 2020 10:33 PM BST
Was wondering if I was Spohie.?

As mentioned above by the seeker of truth and justice.
Report akabula October 21, 2020 10:49 PM BST
Haven't seen much of the MightyMac since Saturday.
Hes maybe penning an open letter to Neil Lennon. Grin
Report akabula October 21, 2020 10:55 PM BST
@Jedi
Not sure what post you are referring to but sometimes Sofiakenny is referred to as Sophie.
Report jedi sophie October 21, 2020 11:02 PM BST
Dont think referring to Sofiakenny the copy and paste king.
Sneaking on a Gers thread to bad mouth me.

Pretty funny actually.ExcitedLaugh
Report pushkin99 October 22, 2020 1:29 PM BST
The even funnier thing is it's factually accurate Happy not that you have any concept of what factually accurate even means Crazy
Report stewarty b October 22, 2020 6:32 PM BST
Early days but Rangers up 1-0 away to Standard Liege. I was going to say I would take a draw now but home advantage doesn't exist anymore.

The last letter I sent to Stevie lad I drafted it and got miss stew to type it out to look more official.

I don't like blowing my trumpet but I'm convinced he's actually reading my letters at the least.

He may now think I'm a lucky charm since we have won every game since my first letter.

I will be honest and upfront if he ever replies to me. I'm not holding my breath but you never know..

Meanwhile Tavernier is the best penalty kick taker in Britain. Rarely misses and as I've always preached you cannot score if you don't

at least get it on target.

See Roberto Baggio...
Report pushkin99 October 22, 2020 7:07 PM BST
Well done so far, I honestly hope the Rangers Revolution continues under the stewardship of Liverpool legend Gerrard. There are many similarities between Glaswegians and Liverpudlians, the cloud overhanging us from Manchester has finally been lifted, maybe the green cloud over yourselves will be lifted this season.

All credit to you stewarty b, u started this thread rather negatively but u now genuinely seem to be backing Gerrard. Good on u, it takes a big man to do that. Maybe your letters worked their magic, even if only to be pinned up on the Ranger dressing room board to inspire his players.................
Report stewarty b October 22, 2020 8:14 PM BST
Thanks for the kind words pushkin. Superb result tonight. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Since writing to Stevie lad we have won every game. I think that's eight on the bounce now.

I should add that my opening post carried a lot of frustration and that's not the letter gerrard received word by word but I may have given him some food for thought.

How many Man Utd fans write to Ole I wonder...
Report Capt__F October 22, 2020 8:38 PM BST
Please fck off back to Liverpool where you belong. (I'll keep this brief)
Report stewarty b October 22, 2020 8:49 PM BST
Sometimes even the best managers need a kick up the @rse. Which rat infested hole did you crawl out of? Hope you had a few quid on Standard Liege tonight. (sounds like it)
Report Capt__F October 22, 2020 8:53 PM BST
deluded
Report stewarty b October 22, 2020 8:55 PM BST
I thought you were. Thanks for confirming.
Report wolf3011 October 22, 2020 8:59 PM BST
I haven't "given up", I'm just laughing reading a thread collapse around the OPs ears thinking Rangers are the second biggest club in Britain believing a manager is reading letters...letters sent in a drunken stupor demanding he leaves from "stewarty" who apparently writes to every Rangers manager demanding they resign if the thistle dares score a goal. Cringeworthy stuff, especially the part about going to support Hamilton if the terrible form of being unbeaten continues
Report stewarty b October 22, 2020 9:01 PM BST
Report wolf3011 October 22, 2020 9:08 PM BST
It doesnt matter if you had 80 million , you're a fair weather fan that was throwing his dummy out of his pram for being second in your league saying he was off to support another club demanding the manager leaves. Anyone can now do a U turn beating the biggest club in your country now saying he is " fully behind the manager". If you lose another match there will be more letters sent no doubt - being fully behind a manager isn't " fck off to lpool where you belong". What kind of fan is that?
Report stewarty b October 22, 2020 11:05 PM BST
What kind of fan is that?

Far better than a Wolves fan with no hope whatsoever of silverware.
Report stewarty b October 22, 2020 11:08 PM BST
being fully behind a manager isn't " fck off to lpool where you belong".

He needed a reality check and it's worked so far. As stated previously ....every game won since my first letter.
Report cool_hand_luke October 22, 2020 11:08 PM BST
Got to hand it to you Stewarty B, this is Comedy Gold. Everything you said has been proven wrong.  Wonder if there are many others as frustrated with Gerrard as you were and believe they need to offer advise?
Report stewarty b October 22, 2020 11:10 PM BST
chl, you come back to me when your grammar is correct.
Report SontaranStratagem October 22, 2020 11:16 PM BST
He's done all right, they faded last season but that was expected eventually

I think he's to be judged this season, and if they win the league he'd be a massive success story for them, esp with stopping Celtic achieving 10 in a row
Report scandanavian_haven October 22, 2020 11:19 PM BST
late contender for thread of the year #bookmarkedfornomination
Report Capt__F October 22, 2020 11:31 PM BST
those of a certain age will recall each way

ewHappyHappy

clown of the highest order

but this turd goes further

think he/she believes the tripe they write

ew HappyHappy
Report wolf3011 October 23, 2020 12:01 PM BST

Oct 23, 2020 -- 12:05AM, stewarty b wrote:

What kind of fan is that?Far better than a Wolves fan with no hope whatsoever of silverware.

You're a cry baby fan that throws a tantrum if his club doesnt win every game, most Rangers fans would laugh at you never mind other clubs.

"He needed a reality check and it's worked so far. As stated previously ....every game won since my first letter." The only place your letter has gone is unopened in the bin where it belongs probably next to the other lets you write to every manager once you run out of special brew

Report wolf3011 October 23, 2020 12:02 PM BST
or letters *
Report duncan idaho October 23, 2020 12:08 PM BST
As stated previously ....every game won since my first letter.

Correlation does not equal causation...obviously f00kin so in this instance.
Report pushkin99 October 23, 2020 1:03 PM BST
Give stewarty b a break lads, whatever his motives, he is clearly very passionate about the club he supports.

stewarty b has even been big enough to admit that he was OTT in his original criticism of Liverpool legend Gerrard, now agreeing that he is doing a fantastic job with his Rangers Revolution (and IMVHO this is vastly against the odds as Celtic have held all the cards over the last ten years or more.)
Report stewarty b October 23, 2020 3:23 PM BST
I thrive on the criticism tbh pushkin. I'm quite happy to get under 'fans' of other clubs skin albeit very small clubs.
Report SontaranStratagem October 23, 2020 3:59 PM BST
Stopping Celtic is a big task in that league, if he does it he'd be a major success

Lennon isn't as good a manager as Rodgers though, so he's had his chances improved a little by that, but even so it'd be a great story
Report akabula October 23, 2020 10:03 PM BST
The change in Rangers in Europe under SG has been phenomenal.
I think its 19 wins 12 draws and 5 defeats.
In the qualifiers winning our home games and drawing away.
Getting us into the group stages 3 years running.

We're also in great shape this year to mount a serious challenge for the league.
Report stewarty b October 23, 2020 10:32 PM BST
Long story short aka, we're on a helluva run at the moment. That said it's vital we beat Livingston on Sunday. We CANNOT afford to let our guard slip. On top of that it will be very interesting to see how Aberdeen perform on Sunday. Hopefully they will have caught them at the right time because this league is not going to be decided by the three remaining old firm games. It's the bread and butter games that will decide the title. (IMHO)

Hence my frustration in my opening post. And if we do win it I just pray that Stevie lad doesn't have other plans for his career in the coming future.
Report jedi sophie October 23, 2020 10:34 PM BST
Make yer mind up min ffs...
You want shot of him at top of page, now after you win the league in your blue world  you need him to stay?

Hilarious.
Report jedi sophie October 23, 2020 10:34 PM BST
Put the Buckie down Stewarty.
Report stewarty b October 23, 2020 10:39 PM BST
I would if I could snatch it from you.
Report cool_hand_luke October 24, 2020 1:06 AM BST
Would be very fitting for Gerard to depart to a Bigger club (Bourmouth or similar) and for Rangers to resort to type. Lets hope Stewarty b gets his wish.
Report pushkin99 October 24, 2020 10:21 AM BST
Gerrard is masterminding a fantastic job with his rangers Revolution. As with all Liverpool supporters, I sincerely hope our legend sees the job through until you win the league again.

I read in the week that with Rangers recent success in Europe, (and if this continues?) the Scotland UEFA coefficient has now risen sufficiently for next years Scottish Champions to go straight into the group stages of the Champions League avoiding the qualifiers.

An added incentive for success in both theses competitions rather than the domestic cups so coveted by other clubs.
Report pushkin99 November 1, 2020 1:55 PM GMT
Well done yet again Liverpool legend Gerrard.

All Liverpool supporters worth their salt will be willing u and your team to go on and win the league, your Holy Grail, as ours was after our 30 year wait.
Report stewarty b November 1, 2020 7:16 PM GMT
He's probably Liverpool's greatest player in the last 30 years but he's learning his trade at a huge club. He's had a couple of blips this season but only two. That's when the letters started. Beating Celtic is easy for us now, it's the bread and butter games that he has to fully concentrate on as I told him. Maybe he took in what I said or maybe he keeps one in his pocket as a lucky charm.

One way or another we've beat everything put in front of us including Celtic and 2 European teams. Today's result was superb imo because it 'aint no fun going to Rugby Park on a freezing cold day. Stands them in good stead for the future. Upwards and onwards.
Report shiny new shoes please November 5, 2020 3:26 AM GMT
Nice price 2day!7/2.
Celtic 1.5ish look hmmm.
Report shiny new shoes please November 5, 2020 7:13 PM GMT
ExcitedWink
Report Capt__F November 5, 2020 7:59 PM GMT
Another letter reqd
Report pushkin99 November 5, 2020 8:07 PM GMT
Another wonderful result for Gerrard's fantastic Rangers team.

All Liverpool supporters around the world will be celebrating our legends amazing achievements with Rangers.
Report shiny new shoes please November 5, 2020 9:37 PM GMT
Surly layed off .
Shirly.
Double up.1-3 celtic.
Report pushkin99 November 5, 2020 10:35 PM GMT
Well done Shiny on both bets.

Well done stewarty b, your letters clearly paying off.I hope come May (or even before) u will be celebrating as we did when our'30 years of hurt' curse was finally lifted.
Report stewarty b November 6, 2020 3:09 PM GMT
A tad disappointing yesterday but still undefeated. I would gladly have taken the draw beforehand.
Report morpteh mackem November 8, 2020 4:36 PM GMT
looks like might win today
Report stewarty b November 8, 2020 6:14 PM GMT
It was only a matter of time before some team got thrashed. Took the foot of the gas in the last twenty minutes but only to be expected. Pity it had to Be Hamilton instead of Aberdeen or Celtic.
Report stewarty b November 8, 2020 6:20 PM GMT
** Rumour has it that a letter arrived from a Celtic fan on Lennon's desk yesterday.
Report pushkin99 November 8, 2020 6:47 PM GMT
Well done again Gerrard with his superb Rangers Revolution. It's exactly what Scottish footie needed, a counter to Celtic's boring but unchallenged dominance. But that is surely coming to a very welcome end come next May.

Glad the players were let off the leash today, the goal difference could be worth an extra point come the end of the season.
Report stewarty b November 8, 2020 7:04 PM GMT
pushkin, the only reason for Celtic's dominance was because they had no competition for five years due to the mismanagement by certain fraudsters and shysters. It's all change now and Celtic know it.
Report Capt__F November 8, 2020 7:30 PM GMT
only reason was cos letter arrived so late
Report pushkin99 November 8, 2020 7:58 PM GMT
I am really gald it has changed stewarty b. I am confident come May u will be looking back on this season with much felt pride.
Report shiny new shoes please November 9, 2020 12:09 AM GMT
It's been these two for as long as I can remember.20+yrs.
Infact these two were the weekly bread\butter double.
Nothing has changed imo.
Report shiny new shoes please November 9, 2020 12:12 AM GMT
reason for Celtic's dominance
They were better
Now rangers have caught up!
Will flip\flop for all time!
Real shame for Scottish football.
Report stewarty b November 9, 2020 1:15 AM GMT
Having watched the highlights even the commentator remarked why Rangers scored eight goals yet our centre forward for the whole match (Defoe) never scored one. Pretty sure Gerrard made three subs but he didn't substitute Defoe??????

Could be another letter drafted tomorrow. And yes, I'm well aware we won 8-0. but could any Rangers fan imagine an eight-zero victory and Ally McCoist doesn't score once...
Report akabula November 9, 2020 7:44 AM GMT
Defoe was left on for the full match to give him valuable playing time. He's not long back from injury.
SG made 5 substitutions and all 5 have been playing regularly with the subs all been on the bench of recent obviously without Zingu.
So not sure why SG would sub him. He also made a good contribution to the game and was involved in 5 of the goals.
For the 1st he won the ball near the half way line and threaded a pass to Kent who crossed for Arfield to score.
For the 2nd he won the ball on the right wing and passed to Tavernier who crossed for Roofe to score.
For the 5th he hit the post and Roofe scored with the rebound.
For the 6th he slipped the ball through for Barker to score.
For the 7th he got himself into the box and was brought down for the penalty.
Apartr from that he drilled a shot just wide of the post at 0-0 and hit the post when it was 8-0.
Set Arfield up for a shot that the goalie saved.
And not a target man centre forward like Ally with more of a roving role up front.
Overall I'd say he had a really good game.
Report stewarty b November 9, 2020 4:29 PM GMT
Fair points but guessing he may be gone next year? He's got a good head on him but lacks pace. We have to remember Hamilton are bottom of the league
and I would have liked to see young lad from the under 21s have been given a run up front after being up 6-0.
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 22, 2020 1:45 PM GMT
Strange how the Scottish and Irish let an agenda confuse their thoughts and then post their narrow minds online.  WhoopsWinkCrazy
Report pushkin99 November 22, 2020 7:59 PM GMT
Well done Gerrard, with your amazing Rangers Revolution, I hope your teams long suffering fans are celebrating long before May. Just like we did this year Happy

Every Liverpool supporter worth their salt will be wishing Gerrard and his Rangers team the success they so richly deserve this year.Happy
Report themightymac November 22, 2020 9:51 PM GMT
Rubbish.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com