Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 41 comments are related to the topic:
HOW DOES MARINA GRANOVSKAIA KEEP HER JOB?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 41
By:
lurka
When: 24 Aug 20 22:39
They got a new manager in, who seems to favour young players. He may have wanted Willian gone last Summer if this Summer is anything to go by, but given they couldn't sign anyone and his best attacker was leaving, he kept him while they had bucketloads of money from not being able to spend and getting CL. Totally understandable in the circumstances from a football and Marina's (financial) point of view.

The transfers quoted in the OP were footballing mistakes which she is not responsible for and she's more than made up for anything she had to do with them by the amounts she's got in for flops they've sold.

'She's Russian, must be good friends with him.' Don't tell me you weren't implying that she was responsible for these signing those players with that comment, the first response on the thread. You swallowed the OP's BS whole without a clue what you were talking about
By:
darren_discombobulates_sports
When: 24 Aug 20 23:05
Why are you always so angry and aggressive lurka? you're not in the courtroom now. Last few threads it's my posts you've highlighted or referenced and then taken the opposite view, yet you have the cheek to call me contrarian.

I'd never heard of her, the OP is a Chelsea fan and knows more about the club than me, it's not even important who signed them, they are terrible signings, and the talent spotters are indeed terrible on the whole recently.

You said that Chelsea don't let top players run down their contract, here they clearly have, they got nothing for him, and they offered him a new deal, so they should have sold as his contract was running down, 2 years ago when he came to two years to go, he was their 4th most played player in the league that season.
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com