Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Biffo2010
20 Jul 20 21:15
| Topic/replies: 1,919 | Blogger: Biffo2010's blog
Had 500 on Juve at 1.19 at 1-0 and now betfair have cancelled it
Pause Switch to Standard View Juve Lazio Bets cancelled incorrectly
Show More
Report blizard July 20, 2020 10:19 PM BST
I bet just after the 2-0 in over/under market , for several minutes actually , many bets  , and suddenly all is voided for no reason... i dont see red card or anything.
I dont mind really, but curious what happened, also to make a small cashout if there is possibility to make them valid again
Report JB74 July 20, 2020 11:32 PM BST
Same here had some legit bets voided without reasons...
strange it seems that they have voided all the bets matched between the 48' and 52' mark due to VAR review before the penalty was awarded. But they have also voided bets matched after the 1-0 and 2-0 during the 52'until 58' mark for no reasons. Var review only occur for 3min between 48'and 51'mark. So Why voided bets after the VAR time frame and after the goals ???
Report WillyMoOne July 21, 2020 9:16 AM BST
Woke up this morning and all of my profit from the game is gone.  As if the game never happened.  So annoying that they can just do this without explanation.
Report lurka July 21, 2020 9:27 AM BST
They are reviewing it again now. It was up on the in-play tab for 1 minute at 9AM. It is back up again now so they are doing another review. Incompetent mugs
Report lurka July 21, 2020 9:31 AM BST
Need to organise a petition by betfair users on here and elsewhere (twitter maybe) to get them to not reopen markets when a goal is scored until the game kicks off, to change feed provider to the same as b 3.65 use and to void bets during the game so that people can manage their poistions. Ridiculous stuff.
Report Wellsey65 July 21, 2020 9:59 AM BST
I layed the game 2-1 for not a huge amount and was surprised when I found the bet was cancelled. Even more surprising was this morning they have taken back the loss TWICE. Who is paying out on this market, Stevie Wonder?
Report Movewiththetimes July 21, 2020 10:02 AM BST
Same here I bet Juventus at 1.2 straight after they scored the penalty, then bet just disappeared, also they took my correct score profit this morning when I woke up!! Been on live chat 3 times and all they said is VAR was applied wrong LaughLaughLaugh and sorry for the inconvenience AngryAngry
Report The Management July 21, 2020 10:30 AM BST
It's only money - and only £5,133,456.00 matched on the result market! CryCryBlushWhoops

It's probably a good idea to let some agency worker on minimum wage in Romania or the Philippines have 3 or 4 more goes at correcting it! Cry

If you added their Customer Service budget to their Customer Communications budget - you could probably buy a Twix!! Cry
Report trader12345 July 21, 2020 10:52 AM BST
they took 600 euros from my account and I have couple of unmatched bets now. they didnt suspend the game on var decision and now they are making this circus.
Report kid July 21, 2020 11:15 AM BST
I won £315, all settled now that’s gone with a loss of £115, fuming
Report kid July 21, 2020 11:15 AM BST
I won £315, all settled now that’s gone with a loss of £115, fuming
Report Stu10 July 21, 2020 11:29 AM BST
Whats the script here, I had over 0.5 goals and still sitting suspended with 600 quid waiting to go back into my account, when was this VAR decision, I assume after 1-0?
Report leaky caldron July 21, 2020 11:42 AM BST
Finally just correctly settled my overs 2.5 winner and first half 0.5 loser. Shambles :(
Report WillyMoOne July 21, 2020 11:48 AM BST
It gets worse!!!  I backed over 2.5 for 223 @ 2.09.  When it went 2-0 I cashed out for 105 profit.  Then I saw my cashout bets were void so I cashed out again for 65 profit.  It has just been settled = 68 loss!!!!  Even though the result ended up 2-1!!!  Is there anyone I can contact about this?
Report trader12345 July 21, 2020 11:54 AM BST
Finally they settled it. VAR was before the 1st goal from penalty. I saw the big movement towards juve but they didnt suspend the market. I wasnt even a part of this move but they were holding my money anyway. From my experience if I see some big moves without suspend I stay. You never know whats the endgame gonna be like.
Report trader12345 July 21, 2020 12:06 PM BST
edit: I stay out.

WillyMoOne:

BF did something similar to me before and I lost 60 euros. I was backing home team they scored I cashed out BF was showing profit. But it turns out that home team has lost at the end and BF voided my hedge lay bet and left only my back bet. The reason of void was not early goal as they claimed but that they didnt suspend market on goal. So result was voiding all bets after goal. And this was solved long after the matched ended. I was trying to explain them that if I saw the correct balance during game I would trade out but without success. Try contact them, maybe in your case they ll be on your side (maybe depends to who you talk as well).
Report Movewiththetimes July 21, 2020 12:24 PM BST
They have sorted my bets out now finally.
Report dons83 July 21, 2020 1:44 PM BST
Is this the same as the leicester game a couple of weeks ago when they stole money 4 hours after the game finished? try email the escalations team.. Can't trust this site anymore
Report JB74 July 21, 2020 2:03 PM BST
Market has been settled correctly finally.
Report Senyatta July 21, 2020 5:45 PM BST
this is horrendous having to go through the account statement every day to look for missing money/cancelled bets. luckily my bets that were reversed have been settled correctly but i think ill avoid in running football now. maybe in a year or two they may have come up with a better system to avoid these issues. i don't want to see a football appear on the screen to signal a goal until they have take the kickoff.
Report SontaranStratagem July 21, 2020 6:06 PM BST
How hard can it be to suspend but not signal a goal until the ball has been kicked off at the centre circle ?

Reopen market on kick off
Report JB74 July 21, 2020 9:44 PM BST
Same again with Sassuolo Calcio (1-2) AC Milan after the pen...
Report blizard July 21, 2020 10:09 PM BST
right ... suspend until ball kick off !!!
i lately lost 2 times money because they unsuspend after the penalty scored, but the ref said repeat ... they didnt cancel anything , it compicates things , this site must be reliable.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com