Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ericster
05 May 20 10:20
| Topic/replies: 4,294 | Blogger: ericster's blog
Anybody know where team-sheets can be found?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 24
By:
The Management
When: 05 May 20 10:58
Don't bother mate - If you win they will VOID your matched bets and then you get to waste your day "talking" to somebody in Manilla that doesn't understand the betting exchange and doesn't have sufficient English language skills to deal with your query.

After wasting half a day - I was promised that somebody that understood the exchange would contact me within an hour. LaughLaugh Still waiting!

Their customer service is now ridiculous and trying to explain a situation is futile. I have a Border Collie with a better understanding of their product than their advisors in the Philippines!

0 out of 10 Betfair - How have things sunk so low?
By:
ericster
When: 05 May 20 11:11

May 5, 2020 -- 4:58AM, The Management wrote:

Don't bother mate - If you win they will VOID your matched bets and then you get to waste your day "talking" to somebody in Manilla that doesn't understand the betting exchange and doesn't have sufficient English language skills to deal with your query.After wasting half a day - I was promised that somebody that understood the exchange would contact me within an hour.  Still waiting!Their customer service is now ridiculous and trying to explain a situation is futile. I have a Border Collie with a better understanding of their product than their advisors in the Philippines!0 out of 10 Betfair - How have things sunk so low?

That's not good. I've had no such problems here Management, but then, I'm only a two-quider, maybe that's the difference. It seems to me as though it's mainly the big boys who encounter such hindrances. Good luck with that.

By:
The Management
When: 05 May 20 11:31
Just needed to get it off my chest Ericster - thanks for listening!

Sorry I can't help with team news. Good Luck.
By:
ericster
When: 05 May 20 11:33
No worries TM, vent on. Sh1t happens eh?
By:
The Management
When: 05 May 20 14:42
LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Just the ONE game to turn in-play today - but BETFAIR can't manage to do it (Again!)  BlushBlushBlushBlush

Becoming a laughing stock.
By:
ericster
When: 05 May 20 14:55
It's working, sort of.Blush
By:
The Management
When: 05 May 20 15:10
Kicked off pretty much on time at 14:30 - so Betfair waited a good 10 minutes to turn it in play - then not long after turning it in play they suspended it and kept it suspended for about 7 minutes until after the 1st goal was scored (17th minute).

It's the ONLY game of the day! LaughLaughBlush
By:
madrigal
When: 05 May 20 15:18
How much damge could they do if their were no games ???
By:
madrigal
When: 05 May 20 15:19
They have even messed up my spellings  Blush
By:
The Management
When: 05 May 20 15:25
It reminds me of the BF joke from the old days.

A Distributed Denial Of Service attacker phones BF Customer Service:

DDOS Attacker: "If you don't pay us a million pounds - we will crash your site at all your busiest times and at 3pm every Saturday"

BF Customer Service Advisor: "Get lost - we've already got an IT Team that can do that"
By:
ericster
When: 05 May 20 16:40
Yeah, what was that seven minutes all about?Surprised
By:
moisok
When: 05 May 20 16:43
But now we have a full blast of korean footy to add to our dear belarus friends - who needs the EPL
By:
ericster
When: 05 May 20 16:56
Won't be bothering with that korean moisok, although I don't have a problem with korean.
Will stick with belarus for now.
By:
Teleprompter
When: 05 May 20 20:03
Looks like Faroe Islands Premier League is back on Saturday with five games. I recognize some of the names from Europa League qualifying rounds.
By:
Deplasterer
When: 06 May 20 14:16
I'm with Eric, I'm sticking with Belarus. Good to see though more selection and Bundesliga starts Saturday week.
By:
ericster
When: 06 May 20 17:22

May 6, 2020 -- 8:16AM, Deplasterer wrote:

I'm with Eric, I'm sticking with Belarus. Good to see though more selection and Bundesliga starts Saturday week.

plasterer, I wouldn't bet on the Bundesliga starting JUST yet. I think couple of players tested positive. It's a " watch and wait ".

By:
11kv
When: 06 May 20 19:25
Faroe Premier league Cry
By:
moisok
When: 06 May 20 20:00
jumbeok  or whatever are on first game  I am happy with that -  followed  these and others in the asian cup  -they play against australia and everyone out in that circle with their own champions league cup etc

well worth a look
By:
moisok
When: 06 May 20 20:01
ps  and often televised
By:
G Hall
When: 06 May 20 20:57
It's all about the markets wherever the beautiful game is played.
By:
ericster
When: 07 May 20 09:46

May 6, 2020 -- 2:57PM, G Hall wrote:

It's all about the markets wherever the beautiful game is played.

I'll go along with that.

By:
moisok
When: 07 May 20 15:01
if you watched the nicaraguan footballfests  you would not be calling it beautiful - but at least they try and it is very profitable
By:
ericster
When: 08 May 20 14:30
What's going on with the Kopetdag mkts?
Suspended for quite some time now.
I'm out of it but I'm curious.
By:
ericster
When: 08 May 20 14:31
Lol! Then they un-suspend.
sort by:
Show