Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dave d
02 Mar 20 22:18
| Topic/replies: 1,509 | Blogger: dave d's blog
UN SUSPEND THE BENFICA GAME PLEASE

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 27
By:
bridey.
When: 02 Mar 20 22:20
its a joke - happens more and more. theyll still take full commission of any winnings
By:
Mr Spock
When: 02 Mar 20 22:22
Its live on BF video as well FFS.
By:
ginkydoo
When: 02 Mar 20 22:22
Whys it suspended?
By:
ProSniper
When: 02 Mar 20 22:23
C()cksuckers trying to trap huge sums caught on the wrong side Angry there's no other explanation as to how this nonsense could happen on such a regular occasion.
By:
betting_masta
When: 02 Mar 20 22:23

Mar 2, 2020 -- 10:22PM, ginkydoo wrote:

Whys it suspended?

betfair can't cope. whoever is managing the game obviously made a f**k up. there's a million traded which nobody can manage but to cover their own mistakes they will leave it suspended now until full time

By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 02 Mar 20 22:25
Given the SPs and the current score, I'd suspect some massive open positions here.

Betfair's incompetence rules again. Becoming all too frequent again at the moment it seems to me.
By:
Mr Spock
Disappeared off the front page now.
By:
betting_masta
i've seen this happen 4 or 5 times in the last few days, seems to happen at least once a day, it's  obviously an inside mistake so they have to leave it suspended. should not be happening on a game this big where it's pretty much the only game on, you could accept it at 3pm on a saturday but this is a shambles. betfair will say nothing about it which makes it even more infuriating
By:
dave d
When: 02 Mar 20 22:27
AN ABSOLUTE JOKE IMO ...full compensation must be forthcoming (we can dream )CryCrySad
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 02 Mar 20 22:32
Last minute penalty. Anyone backing Moreirense about to seethe.
By:
Mr Spock
When: 02 Mar 20 22:41
Got to be some sort of software glitch as it happens too often to be human error surely Crazy
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 02 Mar 20 22:42
Explanation from Twitter account: I'm sorry to say that we are experiencing technical issues with the feed for this game

Sounds dodgy to me.
By:
Mr Spock
When: 02 Mar 20 22:44
Should get paid if you are on the draw or +1.5 goals I expect.
By:
Coachbuster
When: 02 Mar 20 22:49
is the site being run by 3 year old these days ? ...it's a fooken joke
By:
dave d
When: 02 Mar 20 22:50
as the guy struck the penalty that was highly dubious in the first place about three or four Benfica players encroached into the box ….does var work differently in other countries ????
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 02 Mar 20 22:52

Mar 2, 2020 -- 10:49PM, Coachbuster wrote:

is the site being run by 3 year old these days ? ...it's a fooken joke

Was awful years ago and then seemed to improve or at least settle down. But seems to have got worse again since they shifted half the operations to Romania.

By:
Mr Spock
When: 02 Mar 20 22:53
Add to this the never ending suspensions and I ask why do I still take part?
By:
Coachbuster
When: 02 Mar 20 22:54
it's the incompetence darlo ...esp with the VAR suspends ...theyre not settling bets properly ...i've not known it this bad for 10 years at least  ...since the old days like you say
By:
stu
When: 03 Mar 20 09:00
Get closer every day to leaving football alone completely, and focussing purely on horses/other sports for betting purposes.

At least with horses there's no suspensions, VARs (though occasional stewards to trade in). Just select, run, lose/collect...repeat. Nice.
By:
Coachbuster
When: 03 Mar 20 13:56
VAR is the same as a stewards enquiry  really ...the problem lies with not suspending the game at the time of the incident and then for some fooken unknown reason   they decide to let trading commence as if a goal has been allowed  .

then  people not watching the game trade on their positions seeing the market lifted and then it's suspended again and then chaos ensues .

wtf are they playing at ?  tell your staff  to  stop fiddling about with the suspend button or you'll have to put them in the naughty chair   ...

it's getting repetitive  ...if you do back a match by mistake you're not watching be careful,
BF will not put the money in your account
By:
Coachbuster
When: 03 Mar 20 13:57
if you contact them expect a long line of printed out written scripts Cry
By:
Coachbuster
When: 03 Mar 20 13:58
*pre written scripts
By:
Coachbuster
When: 03 Mar 20 14:03
suspending at time of incident and then unsuspending before final decision is made *
By:
moisok
When: 03 Mar 20 20:03
more fake suspends in chelski v pool tonight
By:
Charlton2005
When: 03 Mar 20 20:03
cmon ffs

why are these people not properly trained?
By:
moisok
When: 03 Mar 20 20:04
and another one
By:
feedthepony
When: 04 Mar 20 19:35
Youse can go on another exchange to hedge your position likes radges
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply