Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Darlo Bantam
18 Jun 19 21:34
| Topic/replies: 27,037 | Blogger: Darlo Bantam's blog
Any bets I had at half-time just been cancelled. WTF is going on with this pathetic site at the moment.
Pause Switch to Standard View Italy-Brazil bets cancelled
Show More
Report doolittle June 18, 2019 9:36 PM BST
Yes, I've experienced this too. Please fix, Betfair !
Report fbm June 18, 2019 9:40 PM BST
I'd worked a guaranteed profit of £50-odd regardless of the result... all bets now voided. What is going on?
Report ironwolf June 18, 2019 9:40 PM BST
Same here just went to cash out after the goal only to find bet cancelled and stake back into account.
Report benny_ROBS_roy June 18, 2019 9:42 PM BST
calm down, im sure betfair will be along shortly to explain, when have they ever let us down before
Report Darlo Bantam June 18, 2019 9:44 PM BST
The market was pointlessly suspended at some point mid first-half. Looks like every bet placed between that suspension and the goal has been cancelled.
Report saddler winner June 18, 2019 9:45 PM BST
phew, exactly the same here thought I hadn't pressed confirm for the bet and then realised that if I hadn't it wouldn't have took the £25 out of my account. Problem is there is no record of it anywhere in my bet history
Report roache June 18, 2019 9:46 PM BST
This is the problem with Betfairs shambolic management of football markets with VAR as they blindly refuse to only re open markets once we all know VARs decision and everybody is left 2nd guessing will they won't they void the market with the next problem being when will they void the market as its anyone guess 1. immediately 2. within 10 mins 3.at the end of the game 4.later on in the evening or 5.the next day ? its a complete lottery to manage your position if trading.
Report doolittle June 18, 2019 9:48 PM BST
When the VAR check was done before the penalty, did they void all bets since the previous VAR check by mistake ?
Report Darlo Bantam June 18, 2019 9:48 PM BST
You might be right there.
Report JML June 18, 2019 9:51 PM BST
I've been backing 0--0 from the start  At the moment they've cancelled every bet since the 0--0 odds were 8.2.

It was 5.5 at half time
Report saddler winner June 18, 2019 9:53 PM BST
just had a reply off customer services saying they are aware of the situation. Not that that helps much. It sums up my luck, bad day finally get a bet up and its in limbo
Report saddler winner June 18, 2019 9:54 PM BST
How many markets have they cancelled, thought it was just the outright winner. Omg gonna be working o/t to sort this out
Report Foinavon June 18, 2019 10:03 PM BST
Same experience on the 0.5 and 1.5 markets. Bets cashed out around HT found to have continued running after I had left the exchange. Does not inspire confidence.
Report DonNo1 June 18, 2019 10:04 PM BST
VAR is a complete shambles, i'm amazed they think it's reasonable for people to have bets matche, trade for the rest of the game based on that position and then a few hours after FT void certain bets.  The fact that they regularly take up to a minute or not at all to suspend on a VAR review makes a complete mockery of the rules
Report gg123 June 18, 2019 10:04 PM BST
@saddler winner - also the Over/Under 3,5 goal market was canceled. I traded on that market inplay.
Report roache June 18, 2019 10:15 PM BST
Don
Once a goal is scored and Betfair suspend they should not re open the market until it is clear following VAR what the outcome is but they won't and continue to bury there head in the sand re opening markets when a blind man can tell them that its obvious that VAR will be involved.
Report Darlo Bantam June 18, 2019 10:16 PM BST

Jun 18, 2019 -- 10:03PM, Foinavon wrote:

Same experience on the 0.5 and 1.5 markets. Bets cashed out around HT found to have continued running after I had left the exchange. Does not inspire confidence.

"Does not inspire confidence"

Exactly. As traders, you have absolutely no idea what position you're in. Could find yourself significant money down without realising.

Report Darlo Bantam June 18, 2019 10:16 PM BST

Jun 18, 2019 -- 10:15PM, roache wrote:

Don Once a goal is scored and Betfair suspend they should not re open the market until it is clear following VAR what the outcome is but they won't and continue to bury there head in the sand re opening markets when a blind man can tell them that its obvious that VAR will be involved.

Yeah, but Betfair know best. You, me and hundreds of other people will shout at them until we're blue in the face, but they're not going to listen to advice or common sense.

Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 10:17 PM BST
I had a number of bets on this match tonite. At the moment betfair are ripping me off to the tune of £255, revoking my bets, which were placed 20 and 10 mins before Brazil scored their winner.

Sort yourselves out betfair, this is a disgrace...................U are coming across as a small time outfit not deserving of our custom.
Report Coachbuster June 18, 2019 10:19 PM BST
strange happenings these days Plain
Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 10:28 PM BST
Very strange. I am starting to loose confidence with this betting site.
Report Darlo Bantam June 18, 2019 10:30 PM BST

Jun 18, 2019 -- 10:19PM, Coachbuster wrote:

strange happenings these days

That's what happens when a company outsources different parts of its operations to other countries.

Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 10:32 PM BST
I also watched on with interest the shenanigans regarding Paraguay v Quatar. I think they eventually paid me my winnings, after flipping and flopping five+ or more times but I can't be sure any more.......................
Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 10:33 PM BST
Hopefully the clowns will sort out tonites mess with Italy(w) V Brazil(w), else that's it for me with betting on this site................
Report Des Pond June 18, 2019 10:34 PM BST
I could see from the screen that something strange had happened to the CS market, but couldn't figure out what. A 60 quid green, suddenly became £27 for no apparent reason. This is a bit worrying.
Report DonNo1 June 18, 2019 10:41 PM BST
Don
Once a goal is scored and Betfair suspend they should not re open the market until it is clear following VAR what the outcome is but they won't and continue to bury there head in the sand re opening markets when a blind man can tell them that its obvious that VAR will be involved.

Indeed, that should be obvious to them.  At least in that situation they reverse the bets reasonably quickly in my experience if it's ruled out

What I can't understand is how bad they are at suspending on reviews.  They manage to suspend for goals/reds on time most of time yet with reviews they are woeful.  You can't have a live market trading for a minute with that turn out being voided hours later, it's ridiculous.  They need to let the bets stand.  What if someone puts their balance inadvertently on an outsider at 25/1 during a slow VAR suspend then greens up at evens after.  You could potentially be thousands in debt once the back bet was voided.
Report Foinavon June 18, 2019 10:43 PM BST
They have corrected my P&L account. It looks about right. Hope all is well with everyone else.
Report DonNo1 June 18, 2019 10:43 PM BST
Surely all this nonsense takes them ages to fix as well.  Feels like every game there needs to be some manual adjustment.
Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 10:46 PM BST
They have started fiddling with the results of this game....................will surely be sorted after another couple of days of incomprehensible fixes and credits......................only one winner with all this, betfair.................
Report Darlo Bantam June 18, 2019 10:48 PM BST
Markets I played all seem to have been fixed now. Just another day of incompetence on their part though.
Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 10:53 PM BST
Yep. The markets I bet on seem to have been fixed too......................for the time being.

The question remains though.

WHAT ARE BETFAIR ON TO CAUSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CONFUSION AND DISTORTION WITH THESE MARKETS???????????????????????????????

IS THIS JUST THE BEGINNING?
Report Foinavon June 18, 2019 10:53 PM BST
My thanks to you Darlo Bantam for putting up this thread. I least I could see I hadn't made a mistake.
Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 10:56 PM BST
I spoke to soon. Its still all over the place....................
Report saddler winner June 18, 2019 10:57 PM BST
Mine was fixed and then its been reversed again to not being fixed. I think they just like to take the p...
Its turned into a joke on this site, im never out of the complaints chat trying to get wrongly settled bets corrected. Has everyone elses reversals been rectified? or are they just hokey cokeying everyones account?
Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 10:57 PM BST
My account is now down >£800 for what it should be.

Unbelievable jeff........................
Report Des Pond June 18, 2019 10:57 PM BST
Several bets made between 8.42 P.m. and 9.27 p.m. have been voided.
Report Des Pond June 18, 2019 11:06 PM BST
My balance went down by over 150 quid then went back up again, wtf. Shocked
Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 11:25 PM BST
These fuc**ers are clueless. Sort yourselves out betfair.
Report pushkin99 June 18, 2019 11:38 PM BST
They have now resettled this market for how it should be from my perspective........................again..........................but how long is it going to last this time?????????????????????????????
Report smartpunter June 19, 2019 8:13 AM BST
still not been paid out
Report 1kev June 19, 2019 12:44 PM BST
Still no joy on this market £110 out it should not take this long to sort
Report DonNo1 June 19, 2019 4:48 PM BST
Mine looks in order
Report 1kev June 19, 2019 5:35 PM BST
i have been in touch and they keep saying its on going yet my statement of bets is pretty clear i am always polite but i must say its trying my patents
Report 1kev June 19, 2019 5:38 PM BST
i would not have a football bet tonight which is a bit sad
Report 1kev June 19, 2019 5:43 PM BST
They have just put my account right
Report pushkin99 June 19, 2019 5:55 PM BST
I have had quite a few emails with the Betfair Services Management Team today. They are pretty clueless. I had 13 transactions on my account mostly ERR and FIX relating to my four bets last night. Eventually, 5 minutes ago they have settled my account properly for last nights bets.

Really losing confidence in Betfair these days.
Report Des Pond June 19, 2019 8:25 PM BST
I think they are at it again tonight in the Scotland - Argentinn game. (90 quid of green reduced to 17 for no reason. SadCry
Report kingscrewed June 19, 2019 8:33 PM BST
Any advice please I backed over 1.5 and over 2.5 at the beginning of the second half, after goal went in I went to trade out and both markets were showing no bets matched.i.e no red or green figures so I accepted bets werent matched. Today I see the money has been taken out of my account. Have been on chat but due to not having a screen shot I got nowhere. Anyone know how I should preceed please?
Report Des Pond June 19, 2019 8:38 PM BST
Not sure mate, but stick to your guns. Something very wrong is happening with these bets. I have a 40 quid lay on unders showing as matched, which I definitely did not place.
Report kingscrewed June 19, 2019 8:51 PM BST
Cheers Des Pond hope you get it sorted. I spent half hour on chat flatly refused to transfer me to management without a screenshot. Will deffo take it further.
Report Coachbuster June 19, 2019 8:54 PM BST
they still havent sorted it
Report Des Pond June 19, 2019 8:57 PM BST
This is undermining my confidence in making trades. It is something they need to sort out, and quick.
Report pushkin99 June 19, 2019 9:07 PM BST
The guys on chat are clueless. They just pass u on to some one else, then someone else again. They then ask you to contact them again later on as their 'traders are working on it'.

To rub salt into the wounds they then send u a satisfaction rater................to which I have given 0 out of 10 every time they have sent me this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report DonNo1 June 19, 2019 10:11 PM BST
Anyone follow the Scotland market, did they reopen after the penalty miss?  That could have been carnage.  When do they decide the 2nd review had started?
Report Des Pond June 19, 2019 10:17 PM BST
some people must have got burned. I got out intact (unless they start messing about with my balance again. Scared) But not risking money on this womens world cup anymore.
Report Coachbuster June 19, 2019 10:25 PM BST
someone said the 3-3 was matched at 1000  Shocked
Report JC1326 June 19, 2019 10:38 PM BST
Columbia-Qatar currently suspended Crazy
Report wisewords June 19, 2019 11:38 PM BST

Jun 19, 2019 -- 10:11PM, DonNo1 wrote:

Anyone follow the Scotland market, did they reopen after the penalty miss?

Report wisewords June 19, 2019 11:38 PM BST
didn't reopen
Report smartpunter June 20, 2019 9:35 AM BST
Still waiting for my returns.SadSad
Report Coachbuster June 20, 2019 4:34 PM BST
check your accounts because they are still incorrect from the other day
Report smartpunter June 21, 2019 2:07 PM BST
Still waiting for my return WINNINGSSadSadSadSad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder