Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Darlo Bantam
18 Jun 19 21:34
| Topic/replies: 27,037 | Blogger: Darlo Bantam's blog
Any bets I had at half-time just been cancelled. WTF is going on with this pathetic site at the moment.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 62
By:
doolittle
When: 18 Jun 19 21:36
Yes, I've experienced this too. Please fix, Betfair !
By:
fbm
When: 18 Jun 19 21:40
I'd worked a guaranteed profit of £50-odd regardless of the result... all bets now voided. What is going on?
By:
ironwolf
When: 18 Jun 19 21:40
Same here just went to cash out after the goal only to find bet cancelled and stake back into account.
By:
benny_ROBS_roy
When: 18 Jun 19 21:42
calm down, im sure betfair will be along shortly to explain, when have they ever let us down before
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 18 Jun 19 21:44
The market was pointlessly suspended at some point mid first-half. Looks like every bet placed between that suspension and the goal has been cancelled.
By:
saddler winner
When: 18 Jun 19 21:45
phew, exactly the same here thought I hadn't pressed confirm for the bet and then realised that if I hadn't it wouldn't have took the £25 out of my account. Problem is there is no record of it anywhere in my bet history
By:
roache
When: 18 Jun 19 21:46
This is the problem with Betfairs shambolic management of football markets with VAR as they blindly refuse to only re open markets once we all know VARs decision and everybody is left 2nd guessing will they won't they void the market with the next problem being when will they void the market as its anyone guess 1. immediately 2. within 10 mins 3.at the end of the game 4.later on in the evening or 5.the next day ? its a complete lottery to manage your position if trading.
By:
doolittle
When: 18 Jun 19 21:48
When the VAR check was done before the penalty, did they void all bets since the previous VAR check by mistake ?
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 18 Jun 19 21:48
You might be right there.
By:
JML
When: 18 Jun 19 21:51
I've been backing 0--0 from the start  At the moment they've cancelled every bet since the 0--0 odds were 8.2.

It was 5.5 at half time
By:
saddler winner
When: 18 Jun 19 21:53
just had a reply off customer services saying they are aware of the situation. Not that that helps much. It sums up my luck, bad day finally get a bet up and its in limbo
By:
saddler winner
When: 18 Jun 19 21:54
How many markets have they cancelled, thought it was just the outright winner. Omg gonna be working o/t to sort this out
By:
Foinavon
When: 18 Jun 19 22:03
Same experience on the 0.5 and 1.5 markets. Bets cashed out around HT found to have continued running after I had left the exchange. Does not inspire confidence.
By:
DonNo1
When: 18 Jun 19 22:04
VAR is a complete shambles, i'm amazed they think it's reasonable for people to have bets matche, trade for the rest of the game based on that position and then a few hours after FT void certain bets.  The fact that they regularly take up to a minute or not at all to suspend on a VAR review makes a complete mockery of the rules
By:
gg123
When: 18 Jun 19 22:04
@saddler winner - also the Over/Under 3,5 goal market was canceled. I traded on that market inplay.
By:
roache
When: 18 Jun 19 22:15
Don
Once a goal is scored and Betfair suspend they should not re open the market until it is clear following VAR what the outcome is but they won't and continue to bury there head in the sand re opening markets when a blind man can tell them that its obvious that VAR will be involved.
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 18 Jun 19 22:16

Jun 18, 2019 -- 10:03PM, Foinavon wrote:

Same experience on the 0.5 and 1.5 markets. Bets cashed out around HT found to have continued running after I had left the exchange. Does not inspire confidence.

"Does not inspire confidence"

Exactly. As traders, you have absolutely no idea what position you're in. Could find yourself significant money down without realising.

By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 18 Jun 19 22:16

Jun 18, 2019 -- 10:15PM, roache wrote:

Don Once a goal is scored and Betfair suspend they should not re open the market until it is clear following VAR what the outcome is but they won't and continue to bury there head in the sand re opening markets when a blind man can tell them that its obvious that VAR will be involved.

Yeah, but Betfair know best. You, me and hundreds of other people will shout at them until we're blue in the face, but they're not going to listen to advice or common sense.

By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 22:17
I had a number of bets on this match tonite. At the moment betfair are ripping me off to the tune of £255, revoking my bets, which were placed 20 and 10 mins before Brazil scored their winner.

Sort yourselves out betfair, this is a disgrace...................U are coming across as a small time outfit not deserving of our custom.
By:
Coachbuster
When: 18 Jun 19 22:19
strange happenings these days Plain
By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 22:28
Very strange. I am starting to loose confidence with this betting site.
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 18 Jun 19 22:30

Jun 18, 2019 -- 10:19PM, Coachbuster wrote:

strange happenings these days

That's what happens when a company outsources different parts of its operations to other countries.

By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 22:32
I also watched on with interest the shenanigans regarding Paraguay v Quatar. I think they eventually paid me my winnings, after flipping and flopping five+ or more times but I can't be sure any more.......................
By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 22:33
Hopefully the clowns will sort out tonites mess with Italy(w) V Brazil(w), else that's it for me with betting on this site................
By:
Des Pond
When: 18 Jun 19 22:34
I could see from the screen that something strange had happened to the CS market, but couldn't figure out what. A 60 quid green, suddenly became £27 for no apparent reason. This is a bit worrying.
By:
DonNo1
When: 18 Jun 19 22:41
Don
Once a goal is scored and Betfair suspend they should not re open the market until it is clear following VAR what the outcome is but they won't and continue to bury there head in the sand re opening markets when a blind man can tell them that its obvious that VAR will be involved.

Indeed, that should be obvious to them.  At least in that situation they reverse the bets reasonably quickly in my experience if it's ruled out

What I can't understand is how bad they are at suspending on reviews.  They manage to suspend for goals/reds on time most of time yet with reviews they are woeful.  You can't have a live market trading for a minute with that turn out being voided hours later, it's ridiculous.  They need to let the bets stand.  What if someone puts their balance inadvertently on an outsider at 25/1 during a slow VAR suspend then greens up at evens after.  You could potentially be thousands in debt once the back bet was voided.
By:
Foinavon
When: 18 Jun 19 22:43
They have corrected my P&L account. It looks about right. Hope all is well with everyone else.
By:
DonNo1
When: 18 Jun 19 22:43
Surely all this nonsense takes them ages to fix as well.  Feels like every game there needs to be some manual adjustment.
By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 22:46
They have started fiddling with the results of this game....................will surely be sorted after another couple of days of incomprehensible fixes and credits......................only one winner with all this, betfair.................
By:
Darlo Bantam
When: 18 Jun 19 22:48
Markets I played all seem to have been fixed now. Just another day of incompetence on their part though.
By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 22:53
Yep. The markets I bet on seem to have been fixed too......................for the time being.

The question remains though.

WHAT ARE BETFAIR ON TO CAUSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH CONFUSION AND DISTORTION WITH THESE MARKETS???????????????????????????????

IS THIS JUST THE BEGINNING?
By:
Foinavon
When: 18 Jun 19 22:53
My thanks to you Darlo Bantam for putting up this thread. I least I could see I hadn't made a mistake.
By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 22:56
I spoke to soon. Its still all over the place....................
By:
saddler winner
When: 18 Jun 19 22:57
Mine was fixed and then its been reversed again to not being fixed. I think they just like to take the p...
Its turned into a joke on this site, im never out of the complaints chat trying to get wrongly settled bets corrected. Has everyone elses reversals been rectified? or are they just hokey cokeying everyones account?
By:
pushkin99
My account is now down >£800 for what it should be.

Unbelievable jeff........................
By:
Des Pond
Several bets made between 8.42 P.m. and 9.27 p.m. have been voided.
By:
Des Pond
When: 18 Jun 19 23:06
My balance went down by over 150 quid then went back up again, wtf. Shocked
By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 23:25
These fuc**ers are clueless. Sort yourselves out betfair.
By:
pushkin99
When: 18 Jun 19 23:38
They have now resettled this market for how it should be from my perspective........................again..........................but how long is it going to last this time?????????????????????????????
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com