Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 47 comments are related to the topic:
Motty in trouble for racist comment

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 47
By:
pushkin99
When: 20 Feb 19 23:48
Is saying someone is big and brave and equating that to being fearsome something to be critical about? Really? IMHO it does not matter if that player is black or white.
By:
pushkin99
When: 20 Feb 19 23:53
Liverpool have some wonderful players, some of whom happen to be black. It makes no difference to me whether they are black, brown, white or whatever.............once they have pulled that red shirt on, they are one of ours and I love then all, now and forever.

The colour of someones skin makes no difference to me at all, whether they are a footie player, or someone else I meet in my everyday life.

Anyone who thinks differently, please reflect on that and move on with yr life................
By:
Pazan
When: 20 Feb 19 23:54
No, not if you only used those two words. But referencing him being black as well conjures up all types of old stereotypes. You know it does. It's not fair to embarrass a player in this way, and Tom Elliott handled it in a very dignified manner in my opinion.
By:
Reynard
When: 21 Feb 19 00:09
Pazan • February 20, 2019 11:54 PM GMT
It's not fair to embarrass a player in this way

Was he playing in the match or was he listening to the commentary ?Confused
By:
paulypaul
When: 21 Feb 19 10:00
Joe Louis, byname of Joseph Louis Barrow, also called the Brown Bomber, (born May 13, 1914, Lafayette, Alabama, U.S.—died April 12, 1981, Las Vegas, Nevada), American boxer who was world heavyweight champion from June 22, 1937, when he knocked out James J. Braddock in eight rounds in Chicago, until March 1, 1949, when he briefly retired.

Is this ok?
By:
seamuslexy1
When: 21 Feb 19 10:44
Surprised Shaun Wallace on ‘The Chase’ is known as ‘The Dark Destroyer’!
By:
lfc1971
When: 21 Feb 19 10:57
David Bowie was the thin white Duke , Luther Vandross described him as the whitest guy he had ever seen
documentary on bbc couple of nights ago
By:
Reynard
When: 21 Feb 19 11:13
It's all very selective . Somebody , somewhere is picking and choosing who is making 'racial comments' when in truth everybody is inadverdantly guilty from time to time .
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com