Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
04 Feb 19 22:03
| Topic/replies: 14,546 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Whoops
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Does anyone think EVERTON will try to...
Show More
Report inca February 4, 2019 10:07 PM GMT
4-0 City, Everton are sh1t
Report TheGoldenVision February 4, 2019 10:08 PM GMT
Right now Everton couldn't do themselves a favour, never mind anyone elseLaughLaughLaugh
Report brassneck February 4, 2019 10:09 PM GMT
would Celtic do Rangers a turn.
would Rangers do Celtic a turn.
would you give your worst enemy an umbrelly  if it was raining.LaughLaughLaugh
Report Des Pond February 4, 2019 10:09 PM GMT
This seems to be a good time to play Everton. I can't see them getting anything against City.
Report brassneck February 4, 2019 10:10 PM GMT
umbrella GrinGrinGrinGrin
Report FredRescue February 4, 2019 10:10 PM GMT
Who will Man United do a favour? Pool or City?
Report anxious February 4, 2019 10:12 PM GMT
United will beat them both at Old Trafford , defintley the mickeys
Report brassneck February 4, 2019 10:12 PM GMT
better still,what price your worst enemy giving y
Report brassneck February 4, 2019 10:13 PM GMT
Report brassneck February 4, 2019 10:13 PM GMT
Report brassneck February 4, 2019 10:14 PM GMT
better still,what price your worst enemy giving you an umbrella if it was raining.?DevilDevilDevilDevilDevilDevil
Report ffaith February 4, 2019 10:17 PM GMT
The black cat was so incensed by the toffee's Saturday display it staged a 1 cat pitch invasion.  That's how fcking awful they are.
Report brassneck February 4, 2019 10:17 PM GMT
but football is a funny old game,but i think the books will factor in the umbrella price.Sad
Report loui February 4, 2019 10:31 PM GMT
Everton fans on twitter saying if Everton win Silva must go
Report pushkin99 February 4, 2019 10:43 PM GMT
no. they will like to do nothing better than to lie down and get their little ar5se fkced
Report rothko February 4, 2019 10:46 PM GMT
they will just roll over
their so called fans actually want them to lose and will be supporting city Laugh
they are so sad and bitter
Report donny osmond February 4, 2019 11:21 PM GMT

got to love scouse humour!
Report jedi sophie February 5, 2019 9:12 AM GMT
ExcitedLaughHappyGrin
Report morpteh mackem February 5, 2019 9:19 AM GMT
waiting for a klopp style keeganesque outburst about everton not trying.
Report donny osmond February 5, 2019 10:49 AM GMT
wouldnt it be fergiesque?
Report MayoMan February 5, 2019 11:23 AM GMT
I think everton want to win but just aren't good enough to lay a glove on city
Report 1st time poster February 5, 2019 12:12 PM GMT
marhez missed pen
pickford horror show, last kick of game
Sturridge worldie only kick of season at chelski last kick of game
city losing at home to palace
meltdown at Newcastle

lets be fair l,pool have been riding their luck and come no where near to reaching some of the form they had last year,when they finished a distance behind city
Report n88uk February 5, 2019 12:33 PM GMT

Feb 4, 2019 -- 10:31PM, loui wrote:

They will also be saying if they lose he must go in a few weeks though given their form, and even their fixtures aren't appetising either. They only have 6 home games left, the next 5 are against City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd. Not going to be many wins there, and can't imagine the fans will be happy with a 10th place finish.

Report Aspro February 5, 2019 1:11 PM GMT
Don't think fans have a choice n88. Silva is not the answer; I doubt he'll be there next season. Ideal spot for Eddie Howe to slip into.
Report rommel February 5, 2019 2:27 PM GMT

Feb 5, 2019 -- 12:12PM, 1st time poster wrote:

marhez missed penpickford horror show, last kick of gameSturridge worldie only kick of season at chelski last kick of gamecity losing at home to palacemeltdown at Newcastlelets be fair l,pool have been riding their luck and come no where near to reaching some of the form they had last year,when they finished a distance behind city

well dont confuse city failing as anything to do with pools luck ffs,if they play poorly and lose its them to blame

Report rommel February 5, 2019 2:28 PM GMT
pool have had luck in games and had some shockers go agin them
Report asparagus February 5, 2019 2:33 PM GMT
City losing isn't luck for Liverpool, though 1st Time Poster forgot the absolute stonewall penalty Spurs had turned down against Liverpool earlier in the season in the last minute (foul on Son). kane probably scores (around 80% chance you'd think) and a 3 point turnaround. (1 gained for Tottenham and 2 lost for Liverpool)
Report rommel February 5, 2019 2:36 PM GMT
think kompany could have got a red and maguire too agin pool,get em or you dont,same with pens,move on
Report asparagus February 5, 2019 2:55 PM GMT
Kompany's was marginal and can see the argument (though admittedly only after a couple of replays so couldn't blame the ref). Maguires was nothing like a red.
Report rommel February 5, 2019 3:50 PM GMT
asp fair enough,tbh havent gone back and had a look at them,either get em or you dont,no complaints agin leic or wham,poor up front didnt test the gk,leic had good chances
Report asparagus February 5, 2019 9:01 PM GMT
Yes you're right about the last two games. Clearly nerves have kicked in. Bournemouth will give Liverpool plenty of chances at the weekend though so think it will be back on track. It's probably going down to the wire. And whilst people keep saying Liverpool are not playing as well as they were last season they tend to be focussing on the 2nd half of last season. In the first half of last season Liverpool's defence was vulnerable. I'd say not much in it between last season and this overall but until the last couple of games Liverpool had generally found a way to win even if not playing that well. They need to get that back.
Report rothko February 5, 2019 9:11 PM GMT
what d5heads are saying Liverpool played better last year
We got 75 points LaughLaugh

did you see that everton season ticket holder interviewed on Sky who wont go the game because he wants his team to lose

How twisted is that - he is filled with hate
Unfortunately there are too many like him
Report pushkin99 February 5, 2019 10:50 PM GMT
Mentioned this to a couple of friends/work colleagues who are Everton season ticket holders. Thy are either undecided on which team to be cheering on tomorrow (and no I am NOT JOKING ABOUT THIS) or they will not even attend the game.

Dissatisfaction with Silva is behind this of course so they are underwhelmed by the prospect of Liverpool challenging for the league.
Report n88uk February 5, 2019 11:28 PM GMT
The reality is most likely Everton are going to be turned over anyway.
Report pushkin99 February 5, 2019 11:35 PM GMT
Totally agree n88uk. A fired up Everton would be a test for City though. Sadly, this bunch are just intent on rolling over.
Report rommel February 5, 2019 11:38 PM GMT
why will they roll over,might get blasted sure,dp people think they wont be trying?
Report pushkin99 February 6, 2019 12:03 AM GMT
Yep rom. DDS, admin to u and me, don't want Everton to win. They will be much happier if City win. Unbelievable IMHO.
Report rommel February 6, 2019 12:09 AM GMT
wel if they dont try it will be a betrayal of every other team,every other pro in the game,dont believ it for a minute,we'll see eh
Report pushkin99 February 6, 2019 12:11 AM GMT

Feb 6, 2019 -- 12:09AM, rommel wrote:

wel if they dont try it will be a betrayal of every other team,every other pro in the game,dont believ it for a minute,we'll see eh

I hope I, and them, are wrong. I doubt it though.

Report Can't Catch Me February 6, 2019 8:57 AM GMT
Fortunately players don’t think like fans. Silva and these players are under pressure and they won’t think like Evertonians, because they aren’t Evertonians.

The bigger issue is they just aren’t very good and Silva will set up perfectly for Man City.
Report spyker February 6, 2019 10:53 AM GMT
After their disgraceful performance against city the last time Pool were near to winning the league there is no chance of them even bothering to try to win a corner. They were on an upward curve uo until that point and were royally proud of themselves the way they let city win, even though it was embarrassing to watch - such a shame they have gone downhill and are now very much a mediocre outfit who don't seem to know how to win. Why bother trying to win when your fans (and the club in general) are happy if you lose? This now runs through the whole club and will take a while to shake off so logically they should try their damnedest  - however i doubt any of them make the connection between them being sheet now and that city loss so i fully expect the same sort of display - i hope for the integrity of sport I am wrong!
Report n88uk February 6, 2019 10:59 AM GMT
Everton have been dreadful recently anyway.
Report asparagus February 6, 2019 2:00 PM GMT
Everton players will be doing their best for sure. If it was last day of the season it might be different but as was said earlier players don't think like fans. Obviously the atmosphere will be less hostile than it otherwise would be.
Report brassneck February 6, 2019 4:07 PM GMT
Lets all hope we get an end to end game with free flowing attacking football,maybe it will be a humdinger with a double whammy with a cometh the hour cometh the man sort of thing and or course a sting in the tail.but some how in the corridors of my mind i see a 0-5 result.Laugh
Report jedi sophie February 6, 2019 7:13 PM GMT
Manager not keen on winning then eh....
Report brassneck February 6, 2019 7:27 PM GMT
i dont know,"thats why i ask "would you give your worst enemy an umbrella if it was raining"?Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com