Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aspro
27 Jan 19 12:35
| Topic/replies: 19,882 | Blogger: Aspro's blog
It looks like our thread was removed again Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View ***The Spurs Files 3***
Show More
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2022 3:22 PM BST
Puzzi starts for the canaries
Hope he has a quiet time
Unchanged Spurs side
Silly
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2022 4:17 PM BST
Pizza boy 2 gets
GOAL
yeha
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2022 4:34 PM BST
Can hear the cleague tube now
2-0
Devil
Report Emitdeb May 22, 2022 4:50 PM BST
So far so good.. h/t 0-2 Happy

Where's sofa?  Hope he hasn't been arrested again... ConfusedMischief
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2022 5:23 PM BST
Pizza boy 2 has scored another
3-0
SillySillySilly
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2022 5:32 PM BST
Son scores
Equal golden boot share
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2022 5:34 PM BST
Son scores agagin
TOP SCORER
Shocked
Report Emitdeb May 22, 2022 5:36 PM BST
LaughLaugh Amazing! Son  Love
Report TheAnorak May 22, 2022 6:01 PM BST
Now for three months of tedious transfer speculation!
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2022 6:13 PM BST
Son got the left boot
SALAD got the rite
Laugh
Report Aspro May 22, 2022 6:13 PM BST
Does anyone recall when today had a different name? It's been so long I've forgotten what it was called DevilMischiefLaugh
Report sofaking May 22, 2022 7:27 PM BST
COYS. Top 4 wasever in doubt. Arse turn the style on when the pressure is off.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 22, 2022 7:28 PM BST
Minds the GAP
Laugh
Report sofaking May 22, 2022 7:29 PM BST

May 22, 2022 -- 4:50PM, Emitdeb wrote:

So far so good.. h/t 0-2 Where's sofa?

Report sevey May 22, 2022 7:58 PM BST
Here's a Stat for Annarak and co Spurs were the most profitable team in Europe League Games only to £ Stakes COYS
Report Emitdeb May 22, 2022 8:26 PM BST
Happy
Report Emitdeb May 22, 2022 8:36 PM BST
Does anyone recall when today had a different name?

It was called tomorrow, Yesterday. ...

Hello !!! Blush

I'll get my coat Blush
Report SontaranStratagem May 22, 2022 8:43 PM BST
Do top 4 get automatic group entry?
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 22, 2022 9:09 PM BST
Yes
Report sofaking May 23, 2022 1:55 AM BST
Report sofaking May 23, 2022 2:02 AM BST
ffs this forum is absolute garbage. Wrote a lengthy, insightful and witty post (and it wasn't a quoted post) and it disappeared into the ether. Cry
Emitdeb: yes, was arrested again but eventually released without charge. Mischief  Did you hold onto that top 4 net from earlier in the season? 
The season certainly had its ups and downs but amazing effort from players and management to finish 4th. Cool

Hope your health issues clear up soon Aspro.
Report johnnythebull May 23, 2022 7:46 AM BST
Wrote a lengthy, insightful and witty post ..even if you say so yourself,sofaGrin
Report Aspro May 23, 2022 8:32 AM BST
Thanks sofa. It's strange your post didn't take, I haven't seen that before unless it's because of a quote or copy & paste.
Report Lance in France May 23, 2022 12:46 PM BST
Well that was fairly stress free.

So fast forward to August 31st or whatever date it is. Cameras and reporter outside Spurs Lodge. "We are hearing the 5 players Tottenham have been after all summer still haven't got over the line as the Chairman is playing hardball over £300,000".

Daniel wouldn't be that stupid to upset Antonio by F*cking around like he normally does and risk the manager walking - would he?
Report Aspro May 23, 2022 1:30 PM BST
It would probably be a safe bet to say he just might. We've got the manager, we're now back in CL (heaven only knows how), so all we need are a few additions to really begin to compete. Let's hope Mr Levy sees sense and perhaps has a little gamble now.
Report Emitdeb May 23, 2022 9:54 PM BST
Conor Gallagher...
Report sofaking May 24, 2022 12:28 AM BST
Hopefully business gets done early this time and hopefully someone comes in with large bids for Winks, Bergwijn, Lucas etc early in the transfer window...unlikely though. And what's the deal with Ndombele, Gil and Lo Celso? Are they all returning to Spurs? Villareal would definitely take Lo Celso but most likely at a steep discount.
Report flat16 May 24, 2022 12:36 PM BST
Of course I admire Contes' work but the two Juve signings were massive ,Spurs are now often winning central midfield or parity ,unlike the previous long spell of being overrun and overwhelmed but they cannot play every game ,so a top class CM first .
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 24, 2022 1:26 PM BST
Goalie Forester coming on a FREE
WTF
Shocked
Report propunter1 May 24, 2022 6:11 PM BST
The club announced the cash injection of 150 million, 'via the issue of convertible A Shares and accompanying warrants'. What's the implication of this transaction to the percentage of ownership by ENIC
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 24, 2022 6:15 PM BST
Thought this was old news
To cover Covid losses
or is another £150 injection?
Shocked
Report propunter1 May 24, 2022 6:25 PM BST
I don't know if this is old news but according to Mail,  this cash is for new transfers ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10849935/Tottenham-boss-Antonio-Conte-boosted-150m-cash-injection.html
Report TOP3MAN May 24, 2022 11:54 PM BST
Pablo Dybala is a possibility for spurs I'm told, There is a lot of hype surrounding his move to Inter Milan, but the Premier league appeals to him.

Lo Celso is all but gone as his move back to Spain looks set to be completed.

Left footed Centre back is high on the list and The Leicester Turkish CB has been linked in the last couple of days, however the furthest fetched suggestion I have heard, is That Spurs could be tempted by Harry Maguire as he has fallen out of love with United, homegrown quota needs addressing. There is a Leicester player linked however and that is Tielmans, however there may well be some tough opposition to his signature. No European football has meant that several clubs are on high alert for his signature, However Newcastle are interested and that could be hard to compete with the wages they can offer. Spence is another that could be in line for spurs
Report FIGJAM May 25, 2022 12:28 PM BST
We've done our pieces on NDombele allowing for amortisation w've lost £40,000,000 over 3 years.
I can't see us getting a penny for him, anything over a tenner would be reasonable.
We might get a few quid for Lo Celso, but Clark,Gill and now Sarr don't look cashable.
Carter Vickers of those on loan has I believe a fixed price on his head which the jocks will pay.

It probably highlights why we have struggled in recent years, until we got lucky (or perspicacious) with Bentacur and Kulu.
Winks and Bergwijn appear to be attractive to bids whether they go is another matter, and Sanchez might be another who's
vulnerable, although his form as an understudy at the end was reasonable.
Compared to Man U who need a clear-out we have a fair amount of gaps to fill, but we have a strong base and an excellent spine
so we might if we spend a few bob have a much better season than last.
Report sofaking May 26, 2022 3:56 AM BST

May 24, 2022 -- 6:25PM, propunter1 wrote:

I don't know if this is old news but according to Mail,

Report sofaking May 26, 2022 3:56 AM BST
Apparently the 150 million is for transfers.  Wonder will the fees for Romero, Bentancur come out of that? If so then that's half of 150m gone already.
I think they're taking Kulusevski on loan for another season and paying the fee next summer.
Report sevey May 26, 2022 7:02 AM BST
Take the wee Scotch lad at Villa John Mcginn
Report Aspro May 26, 2022 9:27 AM BST
perspicacious... did you swallow a dictionary Fig? I had to look that one up Grin

With regards to the £150m, the only question we need to ask is, will it be enough to keep Conte? If so, then I think we'll see a lot of movement this summer, both in and out.
Report Aspro May 26, 2022 10:43 AM BST
Kane now "open to contract talks" - This should completely align his mindset and perhaps, if he does sign another, he'll be ready to start from August and not midway through the season
Report TheAnorak May 26, 2022 12:05 PM BST
We'll need them all ready to start by August, as it's going to be relentless two games a week starting on Aug 6th. We'll have 23 or more games to play before the break for the World Cup in mid November - 16 x PL, 6 x CL and 1 or more in the League Cup.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 28, 2022 12:48 PM BST
Seems were going back to Italy to pick up a couple of players plus
Jed Spencer
Devil
Report Aspro May 28, 2022 1:21 PM BST
Interesting, Perisic on a free. Surprised Levy has sanctioned this as he doesn't usually go for older players, or is it paper talk? If the latter, then a lot of papers are claiming it.
Report TOP3MAN May 28, 2022 2:14 PM BST
perisic is a honest working good pro - typical Conte type player imo
Report sofaking May 28, 2022 3:48 PM BST
Pizza boys 3,4,5,6,7 and 8 on the way. Excited    Bastoni seems to be Conte's number one target for central defence.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 28, 2022 4:17 PM BST
He be a
PEPPERONI pizza
Laugh
Report FIGJAM May 28, 2022 4:31 PM BST
Doesn't fit the usual business model, that said we're going to need all the firepower we can muster for CL.
Report Aspro May 28, 2022 4:37 PM BST
Quad? DevilGrin
Report sofaking May 28, 2022 6:00 PM BST

May 28, 2022 -- 4:37PM, Aspro wrote:

Quad?

I don't see why not.

Report Aspro May 28, 2022 6:10 PM BST
25/1 to win the Premier League. Assuming that was consistent across the board it would equate to over £450,000/1 Silly

Surely worth £1 Grin
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 28, 2022 10:57 PM BST
Bale gets another medal
Devil
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 30, 2022 1:44 PM BST
"Oven ready" Persitic having a medical today
Silly
Report Aspro May 31, 2022 10:11 AM BST
Eriksen is today's headline. Really?

Not sure about him tbh; he packed his bags long before he left so what's to say he won't do that again?
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 31, 2022 1:46 PM BST
Spurs in pot 2 with Pool/Chavs for the champions league
Devil
Report flat16 May 31, 2022 1:57 PM BST
Eriksen was very poor when he left Spurs and I really don't want to see a return to the slow ,possession football of Poch'.
Report FIGJAM May 31, 2022 5:43 PM BST
Imho Eriksen needs first team  football for WC at the end of year which he would get with Brentford.
Balanced against that is there would be more money on offer at Spurs but with no guarantees.
Of course he prospered under Antonio at Inter but I can't see him coming to Spurs, although the free transfer
would appeal to Levy.
Report TOP3MAN May 31, 2022 10:42 PM BST
Persic is a class signing, given 5 subs next season, he is a very hard working 50-60 minute man who keeps his opponent honest
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 2, 2022 9:09 PM BST
Spurs been offered loads of players
When does Winks/La celso/Dembele leave though?
Shocked
Report sofaking June 3, 2022 12:49 AM BST
Think Lo Celso will certainly stay in Spain but at a 10m loss probably. Doubt there'll be any interest (besides maybe another loan) for Ndombele as his wages are outrageous and he's a lazy ****.  Maybe Winks will head to the likes of Everton, Sountampton etc for around 15 million quid. Bergwijn and Lucas need to find new clubs too.
Report Aspro June 3, 2022 8:31 AM BST
I read a few days back that Ten Hag is interested in Bergwijn, although I don't see that happening. Lucas wants to end his career at Sao Paulo but wants to stay in Europe for now (again, paper talk). He's a borderline regular for us so he should have no issues fitting into most clubs outside of the very best. I quite like both of them but would have no issues if they moved on now.
Report FIGJAM June 6, 2022 4:21 PM BST
I see that a Welsh publication gave Davies 10/10, I guess if Rodon had been called Rodonelli, he might
get a game for Spurs, imho too good to be a reserve.
Report Aspro June 6, 2022 4:25 PM BST
Completely agree Fig; it was sofa (I think) who said we should at least loan him out, which I also agree with. Wouldn't want to lose him, but if we're not careful, we just might.
Report Lance in France June 6, 2022 4:39 PM BST
I liked Foyth. Thought he had great potential. What do I know!
Report FIGJAM June 6, 2022 4:49 PM BST
I agree with that as well Lance, got to a final with 2 other ex Spurs players.
Report FIGJAM June 6, 2022 4:50 PM BST
I agree with that as well Lance, got to a Euro final with 2 other ex Spurs players.
Report FIGJAM June 6, 2022 4:52 PM BST
I agree Lance, got to a Euro final with 3 ex Spurs players.
Report Aspro June 6, 2022 4:55 PM BST
If at first... Grin

Foyth made a few naughty errors for us but most definitely had potential. Going out on loan was the best thing for him at the time, but thought we might consider holding onto him.
Report Aspro June 7, 2022 11:13 AM BST
AC, Inter & Napoli are all apparently looking at Tanganga. Bale still being linked but I don't believe that will happen... and rightly so for me.
Report sofaking June 8, 2022 12:57 AM BST
Would like Tanganga (not good enough as a squad member) to leave and I definitely don't want Bale back either.... under any circumstances. Also need to sell Bryan Gil or send him on loan again in the hope that it'll bump up his current value. He'll never make it in the Premier League. That was one of the worst deals ever- swapping him for Lamela and all those millions. Angry
Report Aspro June 8, 2022 9:00 AM BST
Today's news is linking us with a whole host of players. Getting a little silly now, but not wholly unexpected.

As for Bale, he will not have to fear not getting picked for Wales so if he was to join us, self-preservation will be his priority in the first half-off the season and in the second, I doubt he'd give a damn, unless we were true contenders. Not worth considering at all, for me. Better he goes to Cardiff.
Report Aspro June 8, 2022 3:14 PM BST
Forster now signed - Two year deal
Report sofaking June 9, 2022 9:44 PM BST
School dinners (Rashford) now being linked with Spurs. Er, no thanks.
Report Aspro June 10, 2022 7:53 AM BST
Reports say that Rashford turned us down Laugh ...as did Bastoni Sad
Report sofaking June 11, 2022 3:34 AM BST
Dyed Spence looks to be on the way. I don't really know much about this guy though.  I seriously hope there there was no real interest in signing Rashers.
Report Aspro June 11, 2022 8:30 AM BST
Yeah I just ready about Spence sofa. Don't know much about him either but I guess most of you know that Carter-Vickers has now made the permanent move to Celtic. That's 3 signings all quite early in the window; how rare is that?
Report TheAnorak June 11, 2022 10:49 AM BST
A mate who watches Forest tells me that Spence has a touch of Kyle Walker about him - very quick, can run with the ball and beat a man, also uses his speed to cover in defence. And unlike Walker, he can produce a cross with the left foot, so he can go either side of an opposing full back. He's not happy that Forest have failed to turn his loan into a permanent deal.

Perhaps Forest will take whichever of Doherty or Emerson that Conte is happy to sell?
Report Aspro June 11, 2022 2:21 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIuunOKRn04

Djed Spence (10 mins)
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 11, 2022 4:40 PM BST
Richardstian to Spurs for £50 mill
MADNESS
Worst buy than Demebele
Sad
Report Emitdeb June 11, 2022 4:56 PM BST
Richarlison  Shocked

The most exciting footballer in the Premier league!  YES!, YES!, YES! Please....
Report Emitdeb June 11, 2022 4:58 PM BST
imo...Happy
Report Aspro June 11, 2022 5:05 PM BST
Another interesting potential purchase. Got a brain and an attitude and can be a team player. Didn't rate him at all at Watford, but he grew on me at Everton. Think I'm siding with Emitdeb here.
Report Aspro June 11, 2022 5:10 PM BST
Winks going the other way?
Report sofaking June 11, 2022 5:19 PM BST

Jun 11, 2022 -- 5:10PM, Aspro wrote:

Winks going the other way?

Straight swap. Happy

Report flat16 June 11, 2022 6:34 PM BST
Richarlison has had some really good games against Spurs and Kane cannot play every game ,so a straight swop with Winks is feasible lol but Rashford ,no thanks.
Report FIGJAM June 11, 2022 8:17 PM BST
Complete bullsh.t why would a Brazilian International who spends more time on his Aristotle than on his feet,
sit on the bench at Spurs. I'm no fan.
Report Aspro June 13, 2022 12:34 PM BST
A small bit of gossip I stumbled across this morning was that Eriksen wants to play CL football again and will probably not stay with Brentford. Make of that what you will. Everton are pushing for more cash for Richarlison, which could end the deal. I personally don't mind him, but I thought £51m was a bit heavy so would be surprised if we went higher.
Report Aspro June 14, 2022 11:33 AM BST
Looks like we're getting Brighton midfielder Bissouma for £25m
Report sofaking June 16, 2022 1:57 AM BST

Jun 14, 2022 -- 11:33AM, Aspro wrote:

Looks like we're getting Brighton midfielder Bissouma for £25m

He looked decent when Spurs played Brighton in the two home games (cup and league) and the fee is not outrageous. Maybe he'll take Hojbjerg's spot in the first team.

Report Aspro June 16, 2022 9:31 AM BST
That's what Conte (apparently) said. He wants competition for Hojbjerg and Bentacur. Looks defensively sound, very clean in the tackle and is capable of a decent goal too, but not a prolific scorer; a lot of technical ability and a decent range of passing too, according to this video (12 mins) - worth a watch. Could be a solid purchase if we complete the deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJu_z86QSJQ
Report FIGJAM June 17, 2022 3:32 PM BST
Hojbjerg was over worked last season mainly because Skippy was missing.
Now we'll have competition with 4 excellent midfielders, which we're going to need with the CL.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 21, 2022 1:47 PM BST
All gone quiet on the transfer front
JESUS
Still a possability
Devil
Report Aspro June 21, 2022 2:21 PM BST
Yeah I read that lucky, still bubbling. Palace have now entered the race (with Everton) for Winks too
Report sofaking June 22, 2022 1:36 AM BST
A bidding war between Everton, Palace, Southampton and Sevilla for Harry Winks.    Would be great to get 20m+ for him. Bergwijn to Ajax looks very likely too. Absolutely no interest in Ndombele so Spurs are probably stuck with this waster. Might be a good idea to keep Lucas. A decent option off the bench and he wont rock the boat if he is not playing.
Report HallGreenSpy June 22, 2022 6:43 PM BST
evening spurs fans. 20m+ for Winks would be amazing business. Think you lot without the top 2 in the betting looks worthy of a few quid next season.
Report SontaranStratagem June 22, 2022 11:30 PM BST
Back Conte and top 4 will again be achievable

Even a good run in europe ie quarters would be on as well
Report Aspro June 23, 2022 11:06 AM BST
I do believe many of us are expecting top 4 this season SS, especially with Conte at the helm, but one piece of silverware is what we really want. It would stop the rot and may be the springboard we need to put that long run behind us and begin adding to the tally thereafter.

In other news; Bergwijn looks like a deal has been agreed with Ajax, but Conte wants another forward before that is finalised. Jesus has apparently been dropped though. Winks is still bubbling, but no other news with real meat on the bone forthcoming that I can see.
Report SontaranStratagem June 23, 2022 9:47 PM BST
Selling and bringing in some good money to rebuild cant fault that
Report Aspro June 25, 2022 1:25 PM BST
When I see several outlets breaking a story I usually feel it worth taking note. Today we are being linked with a loan move for French Barcelona central defender Clement Lenglet, capped 15 times, scoring once and appearing 105 times for Barcelona, with four goals.

Spurs have also confirmed (today it appears) that ENIC have released £100m of the agreed £150m, which is now sitting in the club's coffers.
Report Emitdeb June 25, 2022 1:41 PM BST
Pleased to see Jesus rumour came to nothing (lightweight)...

Gonna hate to see Richarlison in a Chelsea kit.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 25, 2022 3:24 PM BST
You mean bi-sexual Richardslon
Devil
Report Aspro June 28, 2022 3:27 PM BST
Reading disturbing news that we've put in a £100m bid for Richarlison and Gordon. £50m plus Winks would be nearer the price, but do we really want Gordon too? The clips don't really paint that great a picture of him.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com