Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Aspro
27 Jan 19 11:35
| Topic/replies: 17,579 | Blogger: Aspro's blog
It looks like our thread was removed again Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View ***The Spurs Files 3***
Show More
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 19, 2021 7:56 PM BST
They are a disgrace
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 19, 2021 7:58 PM BST
Offers for any of them and they can go. Utter disgraceful caring for fans
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK May 19, 2021 7:58 PM BST
Boo off the pitch
Too right too terrible that was
Report ribero1 May 19, 2021 8:01 PM BST
Anyone else for Mason? I'm here all night.
Report Aspro May 19, 2021 9:07 PM BST
Let's put it this way rib... I wouldn't need 75 minutes to make up my mind
Report Aspro May 19, 2021 9:11 PM BST
...and as for Bale, I would not have played him at all after that remark. Perhaps Zidane knew what he was talking about. Second season? Not with that attitude thank you very much.
Report thelatarps May 19, 2021 9:35 PM BST
Lads we're tottenham.
It is what it is.
An end of season game with nothing (apart from Europa qualification) riding on it.

One can only hope with a pre season behind them the squad will be a wee bit more competitive in august.
If not.. well.. we are staring down the barrel of that relegation scrap.
Report sofaking May 19, 2021 9:36 PM BST
The only priority now is avoiding that Europey Conference thing at all costs.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 19, 2021 9:40 PM BST
Hammers arent HELPING

Typical

Surprised
Report ribero1 May 19, 2021 9:43 PM BST
What was Bale's remark Aspro?
Report Aspro May 19, 2021 9:52 PM BST

May 19, 2021 -- 1:38PM, sofaking wrote:

Mason says in his pre-match interview that he wanted Bale to start but Bale claimed that his body wasn't up to it.

Report Aspro May 19, 2021 9:52 PM BST
that one
Report ribero1 May 19, 2021 9:58 PM BST
Yes disappointing but I'd take him back in a heartbeat,on a different planet to most of the dross around him,the player getting away with it over the last couple of months (apart from the usual suspects of course) for me is Son,been terrible and would be more than happy to cash him in for proper money if we could keep Kane.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 19, 2021 9:58 PM BST
Hammeres lead
Thank heavens

Laugh
Report Aspro May 19, 2021 10:07 PM BST
I don't think Kane will be with us regardless. This is an ideal time for him and Levy; his price is only going to drop now. As for Son, I wouldn't be so hasty, not yet anyway. He is a genuine two-footed striker and there aren't many of those; shame he can't head for toffee or he'd be worth another £10m. With Kane out of the way it could work for him with the right manager.
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 19, 2021 10:19 PM BST
You follow spurs players and the club on instagram and you would get the impression that these guys are your celebrities - doing modelling shots, playing pranks, cricket, basketball, football table challange against each other. You wouldnt think it was a football team working to be well drilled, hard working with a game plan and an single targetted objective.

The club has become an commercial billboard, interested in stadium tours, sky walks, NFL games, big stores, concerts other big marketing shows extibution. What with its own pub brewary, fancy dinning restruant, boxes that cost hundreds of thousands a season on offer and an training ground in which the players are like celebritites for their adoring fans to see as having fun and living the dream.... FFS what was with that big bike they was alriding around a course last pre season.

Yes guys it's good to see you enjoying life as footballer, but if your going to show all that, ffS show some Desire, energy and guts on the pitch and work for each other!! they look like a bunch of strangers pulled together to try and play a game of football, there was no link or flow in this team.

I'm not happy with what I saw today or against leeds and just because Wolves, Sheff United and Southampton are softer then us in work rate etc means we won games playing not as a team.

Spurs was supposed to have invested in youth and Ryan Mason has overseen that - lets hope they havent been subject to the happy go lucky enviroment of the first team mentatility to much, because then the investment is already wasted.

Am I going to be upset to see Harry Go. Yes because at least he looks like he wants to work hard as a footballer and to make most of what is a privilage!! Will he be missed, no because he is replacable, because despite his plaudits, I dont see him with one atribute that is outstanding like he was a few years ago. They say players peak around 27-28, I think given the pace of the game, it is younger these days, even though everybody phycialility is different, the majority of players peak around 24 imo. Spurs Need to freshen up like that mob down the road have and bring the next wave through. Never go back!!

Thanks for the memory Kane, Son and Bale, but I think over the next 2 seasons, the new wave is needed of hungry youngsters to take this club forward. Just got to find the right man to bring them along. Bielsa would be ideal, but I wouldn't look past potter
Report Aspro May 19, 2021 10:24 PM BST
Bielsa all day for me Tony, but I think the world know that by now. As for younger players peaking, have you watched Cavani lately?
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 19, 2021 10:29 PM BST
Yes Aspro, he has done well of late, but he was doing that all the time 6-7yrs ago, when we was linked with him, but wouldnt sanction the transfer.

Some carry on performing because they've looked after themselves, but for real impact as a player, the younger players seem to be making the difference these days. The Physcallity is something else. you get a 28-32yr old defender - come up against an 18yo - you see the old fella getting run ragged or bullied into submission.

It was no suprise that the Spurs team that was best in the league and should've won the league was 4 seasons ago, when the squad average age was 24. Spurs let them get old and didnt recruit well at that point.
Report ribero1 May 19, 2021 10:30 PM BST
Bielsa is a one off,very loyal and not the sort to jump ship and frankly why would he?
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 19, 2021 10:34 PM BST
agreed, He has built an leeds team that young hungry has pace and no pressure. There is at least 5 leeds players who would get into the Spurs team
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 19, 2021 10:38 PM BST
Spurs need to find 4-5 young fit hungry 20-23yr old this summer. Left Footed Centre Back, a Right Back, centre Midfielder and attacker to play in the postion vacated by Bale and to replace Son in 12 months time and they need to find a physical presence to replace Kane. Someone who is going to get defences turning, everything that spurs offer currently is in front of the backline - its predictable
Report flat16 May 20, 2021 7:20 AM BST
Was astounded by team selection at 530pm ,to see that Ross Barkley was on their bench and our midfield was not only threadbare ,we were also playing a "shed load" of number tens and some sort of "your turn to play" roundabout ,don't bet football but took the 5.4 villa.
Report sageform May 20, 2021 7:42 AM BST
Spurs have 2 world class strikers but 3 division 2 defenders which is why they have a good number of goals for but far too many goals against. When they win, they win easily, but most of the losses have been by a single goal. Harry Kane is the best defender at corners by a big margin and that should ring alarm bells apart from anything else. if he didn't need to spend so much time helping out the back four, he might have scored more.
Report FIGJAM May 23, 2021 3:07 PM BST
Final suicide note from Mason
Sanchez, Winks, Doherty and Bergwijn, and why didn't he pick Sissoko?CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy
Report Aspro May 23, 2021 3:19 PM BST
This thread proves how I feel about Doherty, but his hands are a little tied with this one. Nevertheless I've had to have a dabble on a Doherty card... almost a given this season.
Report TheAnorak May 23, 2021 3:33 PM BST
And no Lo Celso or Ndombele even on the bench - one or both on their way out?

To be fair Figjam, maybe even Levy has worked out that 7th place would be worse than no European football and instructed Mason to throw this one!
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 23, 2021 3:39 PM BST
CORRECT

Devil
Report eyeball May 23, 2021 3:53 PM BST
6-0-4 formation it is then .Crazy
Report BULLET TOOTH TONY May 23, 2021 4:20 PM BST
Good that it will be minimum games next season. The thickness of the spurs player brains will have time to recover ExcitedLaugh
Report sofaking May 23, 2021 5:04 PM BST

May 23, 2021 -- 10:20AM, BULLET TOOTH TONY wrote:

Good that it will be minimum games next season. The thickness of the spurs player brains will have time to recover

Minimum games how?  Looks like they'll qualify for Europey Conference thing. Cry

Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 23, 2021 5:05 PM BST
Im sure arse will SCORE

maybe

1-0 arse
yeha

Grin
Report sageform May 23, 2021 5:10 PM BST
Spurs have to win to get the seventh spot now and 2-1 down. Can't see Brighton coming back against Arsenal. Hard to believe that Spurs will be only fourth out of the London Clubs unless things change again.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 23, 2021 5:16 PM BST
Arse 2-0

YEHA

DevilGrinLaugh
Report sofaking May 23, 2021 5:18 PM BST
Yeah, Europey Conference is gone thankfully. I don't care about St. Tottingham's Day so much when both teams are mid-table.
Report Scamp the man May 23, 2021 5:22 PM BST
Only time i have wanted Arsenal to finish above us Laugh
Report Emitdeb May 23, 2021 5:48 PM BST
Honestly! Alan Smith commentating oozing bias as he calls handball on Bales goal... Why does he get the Spurs match???
Report sageform May 23, 2021 5:49 PM BST
We all spoke too soon. 3-2 Spurs with injury time left. Not sure they want to be relegated to the conference though Cool.
Report sofaking May 23, 2021 5:51 PM BST
I feel sick.
Report sofaking May 23, 2021 5:52 PM BST
Bale's parting "gift". Cry
Report Emitdeb May 23, 2021 5:53 PM BST
Grin  Give us something to moan about midweek!.. Innit! Laugh
Report Scamp the man May 23, 2021 5:55 PM BST
Kane finishes top scorer and top assists ...good luck Harry and thanks
Report sofaking May 23, 2021 5:55 PM BST
Yay, mid week trip to Azerbijan, Turkmenistan, Belarus, Israel etc. Excited
Report johnnythebull May 23, 2021 5:57 PM BST
disastrous result 4 the yids..too fking thick to lose when they need to!
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 23, 2021 6:00 PM BST
Feck off Kane/Bale
Can we have sum players who are consistent

Opening a bottle of red to drown my sorrows

Angry
Report sageform May 23, 2021 6:59 PM BST
Will Harry Kane stay one more season to win the Prem League and the European Conference? Bale loan is only for one season isn't it?
Report sageform May 23, 2021 7:01 PM BST
Losing to Villa at home and then beating Leicester away sums up the whole season.
Report Aspro May 23, 2021 7:02 PM BST
Will Brendan Rodgers now consider his options? Food for thought
Report TOP3MAN May 23, 2021 7:13 PM BST
So you win the europa conference league u qualify for the europa league....FFS
..  we don't want qualify for the europa lge.

Also we gave Chelsea champions league football.... a double whammy

Only spurs players can win when spurs fans don't want it
Report Reynard May 23, 2021 8:33 PM BST
Congratulations on your European qualification and best wishes for next season Happy
Report Capt__F May 23, 2021 8:38 PM BST
just realised that gave the chavs CL Sadu must be gutted
Report ribero1 May 23, 2021 9:18 PM BST
Bale comfortably the most clinical finisher in the league this season,what a joy to watch,as for letting Chelsea into the champions league,lol,much better than Leicester for us as financially it's basically irrelevant to Chelsea,and anyone pretending they're gutted we finished above Arsenal,lol again,poor season for both of us but please no more nonsense.
Report irish_guy_13 May 23, 2021 10:12 PM BST
brendan rodgers is the only credible candidate so far. He was never going to say he was interested in spurs job while Leicester with so many important games coming up .

Rodgers to become manager and then TRY  keep Bale, Kane and buy Grealish. And sell lots of players, too many not good enough. A lot of players will make weight in deals in current market.

Klopp going nowhere and Gerrard waiting in the wings, Rodgers has to look up.
Report thelatarps May 23, 2021 10:25 PM BST
So lets get this straight...

Our sh!tiest season since Tim from Boreham Wood was in charge and we are above Woolwich, have to give the mighty trophy laden chels a hand into the top 4 and only 3 points off the Irons who have had the best season they are ever going to have.

All those gooners hoping to resurrect their tottinhgam day or whatever. Dear oh dear.

And chels are ruined now. They know they would have dogged that leicester game had the boot been on the other foot. Just like they did when their players wanted to get Young Frank the sack. Plus Conte..., Jose... AVB... Big Phil... the list is endless..

Conference league will be a laugh. Will give the squad and youth team plenty of game time...
I smell trophies in the not too distant!
Report sofaking May 24, 2021 12:06 AM BST
Ok, perhaps I was a bit negative earlier. A win's a win and let's see what the new manager can do with this rabble. COYS.
Report Hanx May 24, 2021 11:43 AM BST
With expectations lower than a snakes hips, with the only saving grace being we weren't actually able to see this sh1tsh0w unfold in front of us for the bulk of the season, we now enter the best part of the year for a Spurs fan.

The bit where we don't actually play!

In many ways zero expectations brings zero pressure and as long as we're playing decent attacking football then I'll still remain interested. This 'need to win a trophy' thing is largely a media-driven construct (sure I want us to win stuff but I don't sit around beating myself up, my whole self-worth predicated on us winning the League Cup once very few years) Just as long as we're entertaining (which we haven't been for swathes of this season) and classy (which we haven't been since forever.

We have got to get this next few weeks absolutely right.

Firstly, we need a manager who can make the whole thing for fans, players, officials FUN again. Christ but it's been ar$e-cripplingly dull for way too long. The players, from everything I've read looked bored and lethargic and God knows the fans have suffered. I bet even Levy himself has sobbed himself to sleep on his king size Slumberland, mattress stuffed with £50 notes, more often than not this season.

Then the manager needs to get the entire club focussed on consistent, tough, gritty performances.

Not d1cking about on social media.

Not Eric Dier goes Monty Don, or Dele Ali goes Bob Marley.

Not 'we're three nil up, oh we can relax now - oops West Ham have just scored three in 10 minutes'

Not 'Oooh we've won the possession percentage stat - aren't we great'

Then we really REALLY need to get our recruitment right, this time more than ever.

Who is too old now? Who doesn't care? Who's simply not good enough? Who can do a job' but that's all? Who can we build a team around?

You'll notice I've named no names here, because it's the mindset and the strategy that is critical. Anyone - player, manager / other official - who can embody all of the above will do for me.

I don't care how they do it. From Graham Potter's 'interpretive contemporary dance' sessions to Diego Simeone's SAS-style beastings, to Brendan Rodgers unfathomable accent - I don't care!

Just make me feel proud of my club again.....please!
Report Lance in France May 24, 2021 12:51 PM BST
as long as we're playing decent attacking football then I'll still remain interested. This 'need to win a trophy' thing is largely a media-driven construct

I'm agreeing with you here Hanx. Winning something might be nice, but at the end of the day as a Spurs fan I just want some entertainment. Decent flowing football that makes you smile watching it. Not the scenario when you get a free kick midway into your opponents half and play it back towards the centre circle, and then further back to the keeper who waits until one of the full backs is closed down before passing it to him and then we lose possession in our own third. It is really frustrating watching it. And seeing the players put some effort in during the whole match might be nice as well. They were really lucky all these games were with no fans because the crowd would have given them heaps all season - and well deserved.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 24, 2021 12:55 PM BST
I noticed Poch failed to win the French title
Dropped a clanger there
Must be in his genes

Laugh
Report Reynard May 24, 2021 2:49 PM BST
Botchanddontknow's failure to win the French League which is effectively a one horse race puts his failure to secure silverware at spuds into perspective .
If he can't win at PSG what chance did you lot have with him at the helm ? Laugh
Report flat16 May 24, 2021 3:42 PM BST
Our worst scenario is that a new manager is appointed on the basis he can mix + match the current large squad until a successful permutation is stumbled upon. Been tried before.
There are  a dozen who are not good enough for premiership top half and drag the rest down.
Personally I believe the attack and defence can be salvaged from existing (ok if Harry goes a replacement needs sourcing ,Vinicius is poor) ,the defence looks dreadful because it is continually exposed by the extremely weak midfield ,simply  asking Son ,Bergwin ,Moura and Dele to pretend to be midfielders isn't working.
With a well balanced squad ,attacking football will follow ,3 new midfielders a Grealish or Fernandes type be nice but even a Ross Barkley sort would be an improvement on a perennial gaping weakness.
Report Aspro May 24, 2021 3:45 PM BST
Isn't Vinicius at the end of his loan period mpw
Report Aspro May 24, 2021 3:46 PM BST
with readjusted fingers mpw now reads "now"
Report flat16 May 24, 2021 4:05 PM BST
I sincerely hope your right ,was on the bench last night and I thought we had a purchase option ,don't mind being wrong.
Report Aspro May 24, 2021 4:38 PM BST
We do but not sure how it works or if we've passed a deadline where we have to buy (God forbid); I can't see too many others wanting him.
Report sofaking May 24, 2021 5:02 PM BST
There was talk a while back about Spurs wanting to pay 17 million for Vinicius but that was when Jose was still around. Hope it's fake news as he's definitely not of the required standard.
Report Aspro May 24, 2021 5:08 PM BST
He'd be considerably better if he could learn the offside rule.
Report thelatarps May 24, 2021 9:56 PM BST
I am sorry I just dont get this negativity.

We might have been a disaster this season but look at the dross around us!
Its not beyond the realms of possibility we could actually improve with a pre season behind us.
Kane could go but is he really that much better than players we have lost before?
Hoddle, Gazza, Waddle, Teddy, Berba, Baley?
Life goes on and the world is full of wonderful footballers and Spurs are still one of the richest clubs in the world.
There will come an answer, gentlemen.
Let it be
Report Wesdag May 25, 2021 3:55 PM BST
Roberto Martinez.

Thoughts?
Report Aspro May 25, 2021 4:00 PM BST
Not for me, but could become a surprise package. I'd support any manager until I no longer could; I honestly tried with Mourinho but once he reverted to type I gave up.
Report sofaking May 25, 2021 7:31 PM BST

May 25, 2021 -- 9:55AM, Wesdag wrote:

Roberto Martinez.Thoughts?

Absolutely not. Cry

Report Aspro May 25, 2021 7:37 PM BST
Be careful there sofa, he could end up a Euro 2020 winner!
Report sofaking May 25, 2021 7:41 PM BST

May 25, 2021 -- 1:37PM, Aspro wrote:

Be careful there sofa, he could end up a Euro 2020 winner!

Doesn't matter. I still wouldn't want him. Grin

Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 26, 2021 10:57 PM BST
Foyth wins a TROPHY

DevilGrinLaugh
Report sofaking May 26, 2021 11:08 PM BST
Étienne Capoue too.Crazy
Report Aspro May 27, 2021 10:30 AM BST
Foyth is still a Spurs player so if one of our players win a trophy then we've won a trophy Cool
Report Emitdeb May 27, 2021 11:18 AM BST
Another master class of how not to be a Premier League Manager from Ole!

We should count our lucky stars.

ps. Poch is back!
Report flat16 May 27, 2021 12:21 PM BST
Good luck to Danny Rose ty for 14 years ,cannot think of too many better left backs at Spurs and can go back to Cyril !......when we had Rose ,Walker ,the two Belgiums at their prime ,with Dembele ,we had some side.
This explains my negativity ,that was not long ago and how we have slid ,defensively now we are rank.
Report flat16 May 27, 2021 12:30 PM BST
All this we are the Spurs.......entertaining and style **** ,it is football and we are not the "Harlem Globetrotters" playing a friendly. Of course we have good players but you still have to ,close down ,mark runners ,win tackles ,block shots etc
Report sofaking May 27, 2021 3:49 PM BST

May 27, 2021 -- 4:30AM, Aspro wrote:

Foyth is still a Spurs player so if one of our players win a trophy then we've won a trophy

Pretty sure he'll never play for Spurs again though. He definitely looks more suited to La Liga. These Poch rumours are a bit mad but the idea is growing on me. Crazy

Report Aspro May 27, 2021 3:58 PM BST
Never look backwards
Report sofaking May 27, 2021 4:01 PM BST

May 27, 2021 -- 9:58AM, Aspro wrote:

Never look backwards

So who's your top pick Aspro from current contenders?

Report Aspro May 27, 2021 4:12 PM BST
Bielsa appears to have sworn his allegiance to Leeds, as has Rodgers to Leicester, which rules out my #1 and #2. If Conte is available and he would even consider us (which I doubt) then he would have to be my top pick today.
Report sofaking May 27, 2021 4:33 PM BST
Conte would be good but him and Levy would be a combustible mixture.
Report Aspro May 27, 2021 4:38 PM BST
Not if they lay their cards on the table at the outset. A potential big sale (or more) coming up could help them both if Levy is generous. Lakaku leading the line next season? Devil
Report sofaking May 27, 2021 9:57 PM BST

May 27, 2021 -- 10:38AM, Aspro wrote:

Not if they lay their cards on the table at the outset. A potential big sale (or more) coming up could help them both if Levy is generous. Lakaku leading the line next season?

He's probably way more likely to end up at PSG or Real though.

Report ImSoLuckyLucky! May 29, 2021 9:58 PM BST
Citeh lose the CL Final
Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch
Including Walker
JUDAS

Laugh
Report thelatarps May 29, 2021 10:53 PM BST
daniel just raised the price for Kane to 175m (Man City special offer).
Rubbing his hands together.
Just wait for all the 'Pep must sign Harry' nonsense from our marvellous sports media now.
Report Aspro May 30, 2021 1:19 PM BST
If they want to win the CL then they have to buy him. He could be the difference.

Danny Rose the first one to officially leave (I believe). A great servant to the club; I'm sure most of you will agree. I wish him the very best wherever his future lies.
Report FIGJAM June 11, 2021 12:52 PM BST
Another nail in the coffin one of our up and coming good players Foyth has gone for peanuts,
yes he had a few chances but not nearly enough and ended up with a trophy.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 12, 2021 10:17 AM BST
I see Poch is taken Aurier
Good riddance

Laugh
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 12, 2021 6:02 PM BST
Christen Ericsen
What a star for Spurs

We all pray
Report Scamp the man June 12, 2021 6:06 PM BST
Indeed we do all pray ...very upsetting to watch Sad
Report sofaking June 12, 2021 7:31 PM BST
It looked really bad there for several minutes but the medical team did an amazing job. Hope he can make a full recovery. Was shocking to see it happen live.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 16, 2021 1:36 PM BST
Opening match for next season is Citeh
Wunder which side Kane is playing for

Grin
Report TheAnorak June 16, 2021 3:32 PM BST
Just means the deal, if there is a deal, won't happen before August 15th!
Report Hanx June 18, 2021 9:46 AM BST
The new manager issue is becoming an embarrassment now isn't it?

Hot on the heels of our part in the tawdry European Super League fiasco and the most 'meh' season in recent memory, it's a sh1tshow that needs cleaning up fast.

I'd get in a young and hungry manager, whose teams play attacking football. I'd want someone who'd give it a bit of Henry V at Agincourt / Paul O'Connell British Lions to the fans and the team and who could work with the new MD Football in recruiting the right people for the right roles - and more importantly, shifting out the deadwood.

In short, generating a bit of urgency and energy and desire about the place and a burning passion to if not get it right (no one can guarantee that) at least to attempt to do things the right way.

Eddie Howe is still available.
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 18, 2021 12:05 PM BST
Stadium open for jabs on Sunday
for over 18
Wunder if Levy had his

Devil
Report thelatarps June 18, 2021 11:37 PM BST
Personally I couldnt care less about all this new manager malarkey.
Its clear that the Spurs squad isnt going to be the subject of substantial additions. The succession of Serie A coaches that Paratici is bringing to the table, well if they cant work with that, then tough.

The way I see it, managers are becoming less and less influential at football clubs.
Just a bunch of glorified coaches on less money than the players they are instructing.
The key figure at a football club is the owner and in Daniel, Spurs have the best chairman in the business.
He has taken this club this far and i believe he is capable of going much further with it.
Sorry if that offends but thats just the way it is.
Report Aspro June 19, 2021 10:57 AM BST
Doesn't offend me thelatarps, I agree and would like to see him stay and finish the job. Like us he has Spurs in his veins and is probably just as frustrated at his own inability to turn this ship around. Fingers crossed Paratici can help him make better transfer decisions so the likes of Fernandes and Grealish no longer slip through our fingers.
Report Hanx June 19, 2021 1:35 PM BST
Stadium open for jabs on Sunday
for over 18
Wunder if Levy had his

I'm going along to watch - be nice to see a few shots going in there for a change
Report ImSoLuckyLucky! June 19, 2021 1:40 PM BST
Devil
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com